DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fake Problems

Go down 
+45
Daire
BlindPaintedSky
barkjon
bringiton_ty
Jack
steph
A_Regular
holdsteady82
saltandburn1967
dss
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Labhras
holdonnow
Holland
Jerseyrain
DeathoftheCool
TGAFAN25
stephendgaf
Kosburn59
Gaslight23
loazis
plugga
drifter69
amberfoyd
PFREEZY
verbos
colmillionaire
CluckyB
sydney_carden
fullcollapse
clashcityrocker
GraveRobbers
Rock bus
JJW319
tdawg
steady now steady now
carryon820
Vibes
DavyGrolton
MKULTRA
Johnny99
JoshRaymond
crpjack
simo
Jaywalk
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Fake Problems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Awesome acoustic stuff here:
http://www.insound.com/promos/red-wax-sessions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Highlights & Lowlights! Ft. Fake Problems, Gaslight Anthem (tour Video).
Has some wonderful scenes with TGA in it...pretty funny shit

Back to top Go down
clashcityrocker
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
clashcityrocker

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Going to see these cats Thursday!! I'm beyond stoked. I won a spot on the guest list!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:40 pm

I'm seeing them Saturday. Lemme know what they play!
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 am

I'll be at the Chicago show this Sunday. Been stoked for it since talking with them a couple times on the Gaslight tour; Chris mentioned they'd be back in November or December. Accurate boy, he is!
Back to top Go down
clashcityrocker
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
clashcityrocker

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:51 pm

simo wrote:
I'm seeing them Saturday. Lemme know what they play!

I can't even describe how amazing they were last night. My life has really been changed. The energy and spirit that they brought to everyone in that one tiny room was other-wordly. They played:
Done With Fun
Don't Worry Baby
ADT
Born And Raised
Songs For Teenagers
The Heaven Hell Cotillion
Heartless
Soulless
Ghost To Coast
RSVP
Grand Finale
(Not Sure if I got the order exactly right)
and then for the encore they did

Dream Team
Motion Of The Ocean
Dammit (which made the room go insane)

Casey was wasted

It was great!
Back to top Go down
sydney_carden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:51 pm

any boots available?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Great setlist, I'm even more excited now.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Holy crap, I am so stoked for Sunday! Great set!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:55 am

Oh my god what a great show. Great, intense set. The new songs sound so awesome live, and they played some old favorites too. Pretty much every song I wanted to hear, they played.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:57 am

I'm pretty sure the main set was the same as the previous one posted, except "My First Million" was thrown in there somewhere. The encore was How Far Our Bodies Go, Heart BPM, and Dream Team.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:24 am

Seeing them on Monday. Really looking forward to it. New album is fantastic. Probably currently put it #3 on my AotY list. Plus one of the local supporting bands is called "F**k yeah, Dinosaurs". Can't go wrong with a band name like that =P
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Only 30 advance tickets sold for Chicago tonight Neutral of course SOME people are bound to pay at the door, but that's sad. 5 minutes until the show and there are only a few of us inside. Got some GREAT news about the next tour, though, which isn't too far off and will start in Chicago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:06 pm

I saw them play to 7 people in Eugene (myself included) when they opened for Murder by Death in Feb of 09. Band rules, stoked to see them as direct support at one of the H4TH shows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 pm

I hope my interpretation of FP doing a full tour with MBD was correct. That's what I gathered from the conversation. Very excited. Makes sense because the timeframe mentioned was the usual one that MBD would be doing their few night residency in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:17 am

yeah, they did the tour where mbd did red of tooth/who will survive back to back each night. builders and the butchers also opened. i think it's great to be alive was just released at that point.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:35 am

Fake Problems - Page 2 20101205

Tonight was fantastic! Seemed like a very short show, since they didn't leave and come back for an encore. It was also strange for an age-restricted show to end before 10, when all ages shows usually end between 10 and 10:30. This one could have gone on all night. They played for about 43 minutes... which, now that I think of it, IS really short.

The energy was fantastic and they seemed much more comfortable than when they were on the TGA tour. I love these guys! Working on getting pictures up now, but I might have to get to bed soon and get back to it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Heading off to their show now. Its a shame they haven't been playing longer sets, but I'm sure they have their reasons. *fingers crossed he gets some Alligator Assassinator*

Didn't know all the songs by title (or any of the stuff off the first album at all) but still had a lot of fun.

Snow in Pittsburgh meant it was a very poorly attended show, probably at most 30 people in the audience, and some of those were opening band members or supporters of those bands. Real shame. (That being said, one of the opening bands sang songs about dinosaurs, the lead singer was wearing a gaslight hoodie, and they probably rocked out as hard as anyone else during the Fake Problems set, so no real complains there =P)

Setlist (mostly pieced together from catching snippets of lyrics and writing them down):

Done with Fun
ADT
(not sure on this one. I'm pretty sure it was off their 1st album though as I didn't regonise it, forgot to write down a lyric bit)
The Heaven & Hell Cotillion
RSVP
Don't worry baby
Songs for teenagers
Heartless (or rather "I Cant Believe For All Those Years You Wouldnt Let Me Smoke Weed and Then Right When We Broke Up You Started Smoking Weed", but from what I remember of the lyrics and youtube help I think its the same song")
Soulless
Born and Raised
Ghost To Coast
Grand Finale

Encore:
How Far Our Bodies Go (I think, the lyric snippet I had was "Here I am")
Dream Team

I might've missed one because I thought I saw 14 songs when I glanced at the setlist, but who knows. ultimately it isn't that big of a deal Razz

Also I think they really wanted to play Dammit, because they were complaining the place had this weird no covers policy.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Touring with Murder By Death again in March! I'll be at West Chester, Philly, and Cambridge. Mostly there for MBD, but Fake Problems are great too.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:00 am

Very excited for the MBD tour. They're hitting up Chicago as well as a place about an hour and a half west of Chicago... no idea why, but I won't ask questions, I'll just show up!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:39 pm

They've got a new session up on Daytrotter!
Back to top Go down
verbos
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
verbos

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Well, I was going to see these guys in 2 days and I just got a call that they canceled their Washington DC and Atlanta dates due to being snowed in somewhere. I'm pretty bummed, I was really excited to see them. I got to see them open for TGA in October but I was looking forward to a headlining show. Oh well, hopefully they'll come back soon...

EDIT: Umm... just checked their website and apparently they'll be back with Murder by Death soon, so, that's pretty awesome...
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:34 pm

CluckyB wrote:
Heading off to their show now. Its a shame they haven't been playing longer sets, but I'm sure they have their reasons. *fingers crossed he gets some Alligator Assassinator*

Didn't know all the songs by title (or any of the stuff off the first album at all) but still had a lot of fun.

Snow in Pittsburgh meant it was a very poorly attended show, probably at most 30 people in the audience, and some of those were opening band members or supporters of those bands. Real shame. (That being said, one of the opening bands sang songs about dinosaurs, the lead singer was wearing a gaslight hoodie, and they probably rocked out as hard as anyone else during the Fake Problems set, so no real complains there =P)

Setlist (mostly pieced together from catching snippets of lyrics and writing them down):

Done with Fun
ADT
(not sure on this one. I'm pretty sure it was off their 1st album though as I didn't regonise it, forgot to write down a lyric bit)
RSVP
Don't worry baby
Songs for teenagers
Heartless (or rather "I Cant Believe For All Those Years You Wouldnt Let Me Smoke Weed and Then Right When We Broke Up You Started Smoking Weed", but from what I remember of the lyrics and youtube help I think its the same song")
Soulless
Born and Raised
Ghost To Coast
Grand Finale

Encore:
Dream Team

I might've missed one because I thought I saw 14 songs when I glanced at the setlist, but who knows. ultimately it isn't that big of a deal Razz

Also I think they really wanted to play Dammit, because they were complaining the place had this weird no covers policy.

whoa I would have loved to have went...Where was it? Only 30 people though? wow...
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:41 pm

There were probably only 75-100 people when I saw them. Pretty small, but really the norm for going to punk shows in Missouri. Everyone was way into it and knew the words though, so it was still a great crowd.

When I saw Joan of Arc, my friend and I were the only people there when the opening band started.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:15 pm

CluckyB wrote:

Done with Fun
ADT
RSVP
Don't worry baby
Songs for teenagers
Soulless
Born and Raised
Ghost To Coast
Grand Finale

Encore:
Dream Team

they are called "fuck yeah, dinosaurs!

http://vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=etc&thread=57295&page=1
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake Problems
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next