DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fake Problems

Go down 
+45
Daire
BlindPaintedSky
barkjon
bringiton_ty
Jack
steph
A_Regular
holdsteady82
saltandburn1967
dss
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Labhras
holdonnow
Holland
Jerseyrain
DeathoftheCool
TGAFAN25
stephendgaf
Kosburn59
Gaslight23
loazis
plugga
drifter69
amberfoyd
PFREEZY
verbos
colmillionaire
CluckyB
sydney_carden
fullcollapse
clashcityrocker
GraveRobbers
Rock bus
JJW319
tdawg
steady now steady now
carryon820
Vibes
DavyGrolton
MKULTRA
Johnny99
JoshRaymond
crpjack
simo
Jaywalk
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

Fake Problems - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:18 am

colmillionaire wrote:
Stoked on that fakey p's tour with Menzingers, captain we're sinking, and restorations.

WAIT WHAT?

I saw Fakey Ps were announcing a tour tomorrow and Restorations had some big news and thought "Damn it would be awesome if they have the same news" but Captain and Menzingers as well??? Where did you see this? I'd probably fly across the country for that tour.

seriously geeking out right now. like, not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight out of excitement. please please please not be pulling my leg and please please please may this tour have multiple PNW dates. (though, like I said, depending on when it is if its an east coast only thing I will still consider flying out for it just because Menzingers and Fake Problems are two of my favoritest bands and Restorations is right up there behind them and from what I've heard Captain is awesome too I just need to bother listening to them more)

just found this googling: http://www.livenation.com/events/229462/jun-6-2013/the-menzingers?ui=event-row

holy fuckin shit. probably the best tour lineup I've seen. Makes the Social D/Lucero/Franky T one look like weaksauce. now I just gotta cross my fingers and hope, right?
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:47 am

HOLY FUCK IS THAT REAL?!?!?!?!

Best. Bill. Ever.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:19 am

Hmm It was april fools yesterday............lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:57 am

It was announced awhile ago. There is a tour poster too, I assure you that it's real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:50 pm

none of the bands have announced anything yet. Colin has too many music friends who fill his head with early secrets =)

Fake Problems claim they are announcing something at noon though (10 minutes) so hopefully that'll be that and I can start crying because they are probably ignoring the west coast what with none of the bands having super huge fanbases here and The Menzingers just playing here last month.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:29 pm

It's real and I am going!

http://www.punknews.org/article/51140/tours-the-menzingers-fake-problems-restorations-captain-were-sinking-us
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:42 pm

I'm like. really really super bummed. Even moreso than when Europe got that amazing revival tour a few years back.

If there were still tix available for the stone pony gaslight show with the Hold Steady I'd totally plunk down the airfare needed to go see the Philly show and then gaslight the next day, but for just the one show.... I mean I love The Menzingers and Fake Problems deeply. But I can see all four of those bands at Fest (hopefully) and $600 in flights for one show just doesn't seem like a financially smart more.

Hopefully Fake Problems gets their asses back over here at some point during the summer, even if it isn't with such an incredible lineup. Don't wanna go six more months without seeing those guys again.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:46 pm

CluckyB wrote:
I'm like. really really super bummed. Even moreso than when Europe got that amazing revival tour a few years back.

If there were still tix available for the stone pony gaslight show with the Hold Steady I'd totally plunk down the airfare needed to go see the Philly show and then gaslight the next day, but for just the one show.... I mean I love The Menzingers and Fake Problems deeply. But I can see all four of those bands at Fest (hopefully) and $600 in flights for one show just doesn't seem like a financially smart more.

Hopefully Fake Problems gets their asses back over here at some point during the summer, even if it isn't with such an incredible lineup. Don't wanna go six more months without seeing those guys again.

seriously. i wish they had west coast dates Hug
That lineup might even be better than the against me / AJJ / joyce manor / the wild lineup I saw in Santa Cruz last year
shitt
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:51 pm

simo wrote:
It's real and I am going!

http://www.punknews.org/article/51140/tours-the-menzingers-fake-problems-restorations-captain-were-sinking-us

Buying tix for the Boston show! What an insane lineup for 13 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:10 am

They're playing the Asbury Lanes the day after my birthday...hmm. YES!
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:49 pm

So this just showed up on Rdio:

http://www.rdio.com/artist/Fake_Problems/album/Sugar_EP/

No twitter chatter from Chris or anyone else on this. But it certainly sounds like him. Anyone know whats up?
Back to top Go down
barkjon
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:12 pm

really liking this band. their two recent albums and the YBI! split are great.

You Blew It! is pretty incredible too.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:14 pm

CluckyB wrote:
So this just showed up on Rdio:

http://www.rdio.com/artist/Fake_Problems/album/Sugar_EP/

No twitter chatter from Chris or anyone else on this. But it certainly sounds like him. Anyone know whats up?

I do, I'll PM you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:03 am

PM me too please?
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:08 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
PM me too please?

me too por favor! If it's not too much trouble... I'm always curious about the goings on of the Fakey Ps!
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:31 pm

YOU get a PM, and YOU get a PM, YOU ALL GET PM'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlindPaintedSky
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Anyway that I can get a pm too? Really curious about what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:36 pm

I'll take one if they're still on the go.
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:37 pm

PM please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:47 am

Fake Problems - Page 10 Tumblr_lxpj2icjpd1qg8opjo1_1280

questions
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Stoked on tomorrow. Should be good, haven't seen em since that tour with The Swellers
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:48 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Stoked on tomorrow. Should be good, haven't seen em since that tour with The Swellers

you didn't go to the Church stop of this tour?

@DeathOfTheCool

In like two minutes, Sean will put Derek in check. Derek will rage quit and flip the board over. Chris meanwhile will continue to get peacefully fondled by the giant taxidermist bear. Its all very Fake Problemsy. Not sure what the questions are =)
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Nah, tried to go see my friends in Podacter. But their set started too early, and the menzos already sold out the church by that point. Bummer but oh well. At least I get to catch em once on this monster tour.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:13 pm

yeah I'm still upset I didn't get to see that tour, especially with how good TFIC is. Totally didn't realize the church show and then the gaslight show were Memorial day weekend or else I might've decided to go. Of course from what I hear the Gaslight show was mega disappointing so maybe it wasn't too bad.

Still have my fingers crossed Frank takes them on a West Coast tour this fall or they still get added to fest.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Yeah I also didn't go cause I was trying to prepare for the Gaslight gigs. Look how that went.....haha. You made the absolute right decision.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake Problems   Fake Problems - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake Problems
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next