DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause

Go down 
+117
pleasepassthesoup
brunswick18
Shrewsbury_Stars
PPQ
musigny
kappanera
jessie__tje
rated_r_67
DiamondSinatra
bt211
moosicmaniac
HorribleCrowe
racecar
jonester
DeathoftheCool
Tusseto
Christophe
Steve70s
33RPMHero
sinkorswimmydear
saraM87
Commander Vimes
eagles1139
The Last Jukebox Romeo
HolyBreakOfDay
Hanswurst
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Grant Michael
matkins
SinkOrSwim.
B701
VanillaMintFusion
Hirti
Álvaro
ifieverstray
_rebekka_
bringiton_ty
brucesboots
SubconsciousRitual
Rizz
MikeSig
TheEmptyBones
moreblue
holdsteady82
Ghost
NYYFAN523
TGAforLIFE
StitchesOnTheRadio
redheadchick
LuceroDiehard
40 Miler
Camus
Jack
EveryLittleSecret
Casey
Sinngh
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
Paula
kirstyt
Klown
bringiton
riversedge
ktp
Gaslight23
Down by the Mersey
steady now steady now
Jerseyrain
Hoot
Phil Rockabill
drifter69
verbos
Tiffany
enola
Daire
CluckyB
loazis
StopAndSlideToTheRight
rivercities
IAmDisappeared
fullcollapse
thecosmickid
Silver
plugga
Stalls_Standing
brianisbae
J_Schooly
Holland
jeffrey2
Jaywalk
Jeff
mescalero
GraveRobbers
Bea
ozfacter
ExitEnglish
JJW319
simo
thisisjah
Tobi
carryon820
J.B.R.
colmillionaire
ral
PFREEZY
hostutca
thomas94
andy.mac
lynchyeatspizza
Vibes
steph
koolmcr
JoshRaymond
Prisoner
rhg5010
TonyRockyHorror
Jukebox Romeo
121 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:01 am

Thank you for the "great", Sami Smile

Oh and btw the video for Seasons Greeting From Ferguson is so well made, so powerful and filled with so many moving pictures. That's at least how I feel about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:21 am

Anybody else heading to the Dave Hause/Jared Hart NJ show at the Stanhope House on Sunday? Really great venue, a true road house.

http://www.stanhopehousenj.com/
Back to top Go down
brunswick18
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brunswick18

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Saw Dave Hause and Mikey Erg last Tuesday night in Rochester at the Bug Jar. Great show. I am a big Ergs fan and never saw Mike live solo before. He had a great set and killed it, seeing him alone would have made my night, but then Dave went on and he put on an amazing show. His set lasted somewhere between 60 and 90 minutes and consisted of mostly stuff from Devour and Resolutions, but he also played two new songs that he is working on for his upcoming album and Pretty Good Year (Loved Ones).

If you have the chance you gotta check out this small tour Dave is on. If he is coming anywhere close to you definitely go. Also had the chance to talk to him at the merch stand and he is a really cool guy.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:00 am

are you one of those guys who every time you see this thread updated gets a glimmer of hope its Loved ones news and not just Dave related?

well guess what:

http://www.groezrock.be/

Quote :
Back in 2008 a cool FAT WRECK band from Philly played early in the afternoon. The band never really broke up. It just got real quiet after their “Distractions” EP from 2009. Singer DAVE HAUSE however made a name for himself as a solo artist and played the Acoustic Stage twice. Now, we’re far from tired of his solo work, but we thought it would be amazing if Dave and his buddies would play some tunes together for the first time since quite a while. So yes, rumors are true. THE LOVED ONES are coming to Groezrock 2015! And we are stoked beyond belief.

pls play fest. pls play fest. pls play fest.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:05 am

Now they just need to play a show in Philly...
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:04 pm

Not gonna lie, as much as I'm a fan of the Loved Ones, Dave's solo stuff is light years better. Seeing the band play whole again would be cool, but I hope his new material going forward will continue to be for his solo catalog.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:24 pm

Devour is too real man
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:24 am

pleasepassthesoup wrote:
Not gonna lie, as much as I'm a fan of the Loved Ones, Dave's solo stuff is light years better. Seeing the band play whole again would be cool, but I hope his new material going forward will continue to be for his solo catalog.

I agree, but even so, it'd be nice to see him front a punk band again. While Dave does a phenomenal job putting on quite the show all by himself, that man should not be limited to performing without a band behind him no matter what music he's playing. He's by far my favorite frontman under 50 (sorry Brian!) because he's a nut! He'll jump into crowds, move all over the stage, and when he has a band behind him, he can (and does) put down the guitar. That energy is infectious. I hope someday he can afford to take a band with him on the road all the time no matter whose songs he's playing.

Also, I do really like The Loved Ones so it would be a treat regardless. Smile
Back to top Go down
rated_r_67
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:52 pm

http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/826495?utm_medium=459899

Very exciting. On sale tomorrow. Can't make this but FYI for everyone here. Hope there ends up being a full tour.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:05 am

Got my tickets. As everybody knows on here I absolutely abhor his solo material. This is so freaking exciting! Glad I get to see em again. I also live right down the block from the venue, party!

Last edited by colmillionaire on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:06 am

Got my ticket! Anyone else going?
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:33 am

Sold out already. Grabbed 3. MANNNNNN.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 3:31 pm

If anyone ends up with a spare ticket, let me know. I have a friend who's looking.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Loved Ones are also adding a date at Asbury Lanes. Details TBA.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:15 pm

So for those going to the show at Johnny Brenda's, what time you thinkin of getting there? I'm assuming people aren't going to arrive SUPER early
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Mikey Erg is really good. If you can get there early to see him I highly recommend it. As for myself I won't be able to leave my house until around 10 so I'll only catch the Loved Ones. I also might have an extra ticket.
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:17 am

The Philly show was amazing, other than that jackass at the end of the show that took Dave out. I didn't take a lot of pictures. Just two and they're on my Instagram (@foursixtymusic). I also got a great souvenir. I think I was standing next to, around and behind Shelby? I hope everyone that made it out had a good time. I know I did.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 2:45 am

I agree!! It was awesome! I definitely regret not making it out to the Asbury show as well.

That guy was too big to be stage diving in all honesty, and then he chose to go for a weak point in the crowd (since people in that spot were holding Dave up) AND he goes and grabs Dave's leg too? I hope no one got hurt. For a second I thought Dave was gonna hit the floor face first! But whether it was a crowd surfer nearly knocking his mic into his face, or him falling to the venue floor, he seemed to just go with the flow.

I checked out your instagram and I think you're right, you had to have been like just behind me. Sorry I didn't know it was you or I would've said hi wave
Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:29 pm

I am finally going to get to see Dave when he comes to Lansing with Rocky Votolato and Chris Farren! Years in the making for this one. And two days after Gaslight in Kalamazoo!

Best summer vacation across the border to Michigan ever Cool
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Smasha13 wrote:
I am finally going to get to see Dave when he comes to Lansing with Rocky Votolato and Chris Farren!  Years in the making for this one.  And two days after Gaslight in Kalamazoo!  

Best summer vacation across the border to Michigan ever Cool

You're in for a treat! I don't think I'm going to be able to go because the Philly show conflicts with Gaslight snd I already have tickets to the latter :/

I hope Dave is on before Rocky though for everyone's sake. I saw them both on the Revival Tour a couple years ago and Rocky went right before Dave, and the only problem was that Rocky sort of lulled me into this nice peaceful calm, and it took till like halfway through Dave's set to wake back up again!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:36 pm

Sounded like it was going to be one of their last times ever playing together as a full band. Which is a huge bummer! It was also really awesome to see Spider playing bass for them again, he hasn't played with them since 07ish. Apparently the Philly gig was lightyears better than the Asbury gig as well (which i heard was a super rusty/drunken mess).
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 2:07 am

colmillionaire wrote:
Sounded like it was going to be one of their last times ever playing together as a full band. Which is a huge bummer! It was also really awesome to see Spider playing bass for them again, he hasn't played with them since 07ish. Apparently the Philly gig was lightyears better than the Asbury gig as well (which i heard was a super rusty/drunken mess).

Philly was pretty amazing, but I didn't go to AP so I can't compare. This is the first I've heard though of it being not that great?

I kinda got the impression that they just wanted to be clear that this didn't mean like a reunion, don't expect anything. I'm just hoping that it means the idea of doing something like this every half decade or so, isn't totally out of the question.

It's actually kind of funny that they had like a running gag about saying "yeeeess" to things and how when they were asked to do Groezrock they said "yeeeess" and when Spider said "maybe we should do a warm up show in philly" they said "yeeess" and so on. They had the whole crowd doing it. Which is a really weird segue into "nope, this is it, no more".
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:01 pm

New summer shows with Rocky Votolato here: http://www.davehause.com/tour-dates/
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 6:02 pm

Dave Hause is opening for Against Me / Bad Religion on Fri night 9-30, and headlining on Sunday 10-2 at Stanhope House.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 1:27 pm

"C'mon Kid' from last night's show at Stanhope House. I am very grateful for the person who told me to make sure I went to see Dave live; it was a great show and I was 8' from the stage!
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next