DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause

Go down 
+117
pleasepassthesoup
brunswick18
Shrewsbury_Stars
PPQ
musigny
kappanera
jessie__tje
rated_r_67
DiamondSinatra
bt211
moosicmaniac
HorribleCrowe
racecar
jonester
DeathoftheCool
Tusseto
Christophe
Steve70s
33RPMHero
sinkorswimmydear
saraM87
Commander Vimes
eagles1139
The Last Jukebox Romeo
HolyBreakOfDay
Hanswurst
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Grant Michael
matkins
SinkOrSwim.
B701
VanillaMintFusion
Hirti
Álvaro
ifieverstray
_rebekka_
bringiton_ty
brucesboots
SubconsciousRitual
Rizz
MikeSig
TheEmptyBones
moreblue
holdsteady82
Ghost
NYYFAN523
TGAforLIFE
StitchesOnTheRadio
redheadchick
LuceroDiehard
40 Miler
Camus
Jack
EveryLittleSecret
Casey
Sinngh
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
Paula
kirstyt
Klown
bringiton
riversedge
ktp
Gaslight23
Down by the Mersey
steady now steady now
Jerseyrain
Hoot
Phil Rockabill
drifter69
verbos
Tiffany
enola
Daire
CluckyB
loazis
StopAndSlideToTheRight
rivercities
IAmDisappeared
fullcollapse
thecosmickid
Silver
plugga
Stalls_Standing
brianisbae
J_Schooly
Holland
jeffrey2
Jaywalk
Jeff
mescalero
GraveRobbers
Bea
ozfacter
ExitEnglish
JJW319
simo
thisisjah
Tobi
carryon820
J.B.R.
colmillionaire
ral
PFREEZY
hostutca
thomas94
andy.mac
lynchyeatspizza
Vibes
steph
koolmcr
JoshRaymond
Prisoner
rhg5010
TonyRockyHorror
Jukebox Romeo
121 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:19 am

Awesome, thanks for the suggestions. I'll boot up Spotify when I get in
Back to top Go down
Paula
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Paula

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Resolution is a good starter drug. Wink Then check out The Bridge and Louisiana from the album Build & Burn. Amazing Songs.

I´m a little bit obsessed with Dave and The Loved Ones these days, so I´m glad to find this thread here in the forum. Very Happy Saw Dave live four times last month, it´s always a blast! He told us he´s working on a new record, coming out this year. I don´t know exactly, but sounded more like another solo than a new Loved Ones album.

Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:23 am

Guess what I found? Two copies of Dave's record store day 7"! I'm keeping one for myself and will gladly give the other to anyone willing to pay face value ($6) plus shipping...

Any takers? Pm me if you're interested. If the response is high enough I'll come up with some sort of contest for it...
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:39 am

Saw Dave in Liverpool last night as support to Alkaline Trio. Playing his last show on the tour and to a very small audience but his songs sounded as awesome as ever - with perhaps a little more anger than usual given the situation. Nice to see he has picked up the Gaslight US tour support gig as well. Get there early and make sure you see him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:43 am

soooo the only song i've heard thus far that i LOVE is "Massive" is there anything else like that??
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:03 am

I know one Loved Ones song "The Odds" so I recommend that one.
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Still laughing at this review of Dave Hause's gig last night in Liverpool. Never had Dave down as a Dawsons Creek or One Tree Hill background music kinda guy but then what do I know?!! http://www.peterguy.merseyblogs.co.uk/2012/05/liverpool-sound-city-2012-1.html

Last edited by Down by the Mersey on Fri May 18, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:45 pm

He referred to himself as "light rock" at the Mercury Lounge gig. I never thought of him as that for some reason.
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Down by the Mersey wrote:
Saw Dave in Liverpool last night as support to Alkaline Trio. Playing his last show on the tour and to a very small audience but his songs sounded as awesome as ever - with perhaps a little more anger than usual given the situation. Nice to see he has picked up the Gaslight US tour support gig as well. Get there early and make sure you see him.

were you the guy in the centre with a hat on?

I'd listened to Resolutions a few times this week and quite enjoyed it, and although I missed a band I wanted to see because they bumped his stage time up I thought he was awesome. Really, really good. Going to have to make my way through his back catalogue now.
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:49 pm

No that wasn't me. I thought he was very good if a little pissed off with everything. Try and get some of his live stuff from the Revival Tour last year - well worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Paula
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Paula

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Check out and enjoy!

Revival Tour 2011 with Brian, Chuck and Dan in Köln/Germany: http://www.wdr.de/tv/rockpalast/extra/videos/2011/1012/the_revival_tour.jsp

Krazy Fest 2011: https://youtu.be/vY0M2P-mczw

Sydney 2010 (supporting Hot Water Music and Bouncing Souls): http://www.moshcam.com/dave-hause/metro-theatre-867.aspx#/1-living-will-get-you-dead

Vancouver 2009, one of my favourite Loved Ones songs (with Brian): https://youtu.be/G7qu84sfEqY
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:59 am

Pre-sale for another 7" - comes with a cool shirt!

Quote :

Dave Hause ‏@hausedave
Pre-orders are up for the "Pray For Tucson 7" that comes out in June on @Bridge9. Treat yourself! http://www.b9store.com/product/2634
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Time Will Tell 7" is up on Interpunk as well, pre-ordered it too, as it says it's limited to 250 copies.

Got the Pray For Tuscon vinyl (black = rare colour + the teal one)

Stoked that I've managed to get the complete set so far, with alternate colours Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sinngh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sinngh

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Klown wrote:
Stoked that I've managed to get the complete set so far, with alternate colours Smile
Ha, I was planning on taking this series not too seriously (i.e getting the less limited, cheaper variants or even skip one or two), but I've gotten my hands on a clear copy of Resolutions, and now I'm after the most rare variants. My PayPayl account is not happy 'bout that. Sad
Anyway, I'm hoping Chunksaah will put their copies up very soon, so I can order one together with that fantastic-looking new Souls record!
Back to top Go down
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:49 pm

One of my favourite bands to listen to when snowboarding.
The Inquirer is absolutely beautiful when I'm shredding the gnar. When Hause screams for like 10 seconds, it gets my adrenaline going so much.
Back to top Go down
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:03 pm

i got the resolutions 7" on RSD, and have the next 3 all pre ordered, so STOKED! love everything Dave does
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Just heard the alternate version of Pray for Tuscon and I LOVE IT. cheers
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:29 pm

AbsolutePunk.net has a version of Pray for Tuscon up. It's really nice...

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2759962

Plus Dave himself sent me a direct message on Twitter. I'm just about in heaven... bom
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Yeh, he linked to Absolute Punk so that's where I heard it. So good.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Resolutions was pretty cool, but I really want a new Loved Ones record.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
jeffrey2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
jeffrey2

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:29 am

Wish I could have got a copy of Resolutions 7inch worked all day, and sucks cause no digital version on that one, wish we could have got digital right away on the upcoming ones when pre-ordered, but stoked and his two new tracks he has played "Autism Vaccine Blues", and "The Shine" sound great, I do wish he would do another Loved One's record, but from what he has said on Facebook, it sounds like another solo record, but he is about booked through the end of the year, and so are the Souls, because I bet "The Pete" will produce again, so outlook for new solo, wouldn't be till next year. But going to see him in Minneapolis with Gaslight, which should be the Mega-Heat, super small club, great sound.
Back to top Go down
http://jcool_se7en@hotmail.com
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:58 am

Making fun of Brian (need to watch it to get it) Laughing
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:27 pm

LOL Dave is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Anyone collecting the Dave Hause 7" series??? If so does it come with download codes?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
Anyone collecting the Dave Hause 7" series??? If so does it come with download codes?

Thanks

I've had them emailed to my account once I bought them.

Granted, that didn't happen with the RSD one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause
Page 11 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next