DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your other favorite websites

Go down 
+9
amberfoyd
drifter69
PFREEZY
mescalero
thecosmickid
Stevearm
lynchyeatspizza
steady now steady now
steph
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

your other favorite websites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your other favorite websites   your other favorite websites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:14 pm

JJW319 wrote:
All you really need is Stumbleupon.com

It is the gateway to all your next favorite websites. I've found so many amazing things through that.
Just made an account, seems pretty awesome indeed. Thanks for the suggestion =)
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: your other favorite websites   your other favorite websites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Oh absolutely! It's actually quite popular. You can (and I have) spent hours and hours on their, never becoming mildly bored. Highly recommended putting photography as one of your interests. It will take you to alot of blog-like sites with amazing photos, graphics, pics, etc. of just about everything.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: your other favorite websites   your other favorite websites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 am

ebay! i always try to find cool gaslight anthem stuff on there. and i'm currently looking up TGA's 7"s and wondering why track #2's title is VERY wrong...

http://cgi.ebay.com/GASLIGHT-ANTHEM-59-Sound-7-EP-Side-One-Dummy-TLET-/200533916754?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2eb0c0bc52

Last edited by azlisa on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa

PostSubject: Re: your other favorite websites   your other favorite websites - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:11 am

azlisa wrote:
ebay! i always try to find cool gaslight anthem stuff on there. and i'm currently looking up TGA's 7"s and wondering why track #2's title is wrong...

http://cgi.ebay.com/GASLIGHT-ANTHEM-59-Sound-7-EP-Side-One-Dummy-TLET-/200533916754?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2eb0c0bc52

I dont know but I am tempted to buy it. even tho I dont have a record player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your other favorite websites   your other favorite websites - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your other favorite websites
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2