DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder

Go down 
+38
Andy_
SirBrad
DeathoftheCool
FrankieG
badradio81
bakerfall
TheContender
JimmyB
songs like a comfort
StitchesOnTheRadio
riversedge
sickgirl
Mr.Grieves
Jack
Klown
HorribleCrowe
LuceroDiehard
_rebekka_
ThisMachineKillsFascists
chickenman
Hirti
Gaslight23
Down by the Mersey
plugga
ilockyer
At the corner round 9
SouthJerseyTGA
lynchyeatspizza
Reinvent good times
Luca Chinaski
ral
andy.mac
Angry Johnny
steady now steady now
tdawg
Jukebox Romeo
steph
JoshRaymond
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 pm

beautiful, that song gets me every time
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Strange, as a song that isn't played THAT many times per tour, I've got it 3 times now, once as opener as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:26 pm

i can't even complain that we didn't get it in berlin because we got a pretty great setlist.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Did you get the link I posted yesterday, for the download of that gig?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Klown wrote:
Did you get the link I posted yesterday, for the download of that gig?

yeeesss, didn't you get my answer???
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:29 pm

I didn't, but as long you got it Smile I ripped it to MP3 for on here Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:34 pm

aaaw sorry it's my ipad's fault Sad
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:58 pm

WOW!!!

Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 AxdOnF_CMAAhVTo
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:11 pm

no surprise that Todd McFarlane does their best poster in years.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:11 pm

I rate this above MSG2 2010...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:01 am

Klown wrote:

I love this version of Release...

soooo good
Back to top Go down
sickgirl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirl

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:51 am

Klown wrote:
WOW!!!

Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 AxdOnF_CMAAhVTo

ahhhhh, I sooo want this, man oh, man

love, love, love
It has been ages, and ages, since I've bought a poster....might give it a shot tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:56 am

at 125 dollars before shipping, I'm gonna give this a miss..
Back to top Go down
sickgirl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirl

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm pretty sure I slept through the sale. It's a good thing to, 'cause I really didn't need to be spending that much. This poster is sweet though!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 pm

sickgirl wrote:
I'm pretty sure I slept through the sale. It's a good thing to, 'cause I really didn't need to be spending that much. This poster is sweet though!

Starts noon PST
Back to top Go down
sickgirl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirl

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:18 pm

The link I had made it look like they were gone already, Hmm. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
TheContender
A Contender
A Contender
TheContender

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 am

Angry Johnny wrote:
How old are all you guys? EVERYTHING pearl jam has done up till now is incredable. Ten was a great album, but i feel like people kind of got into Vs., Vitalogy and then stopped listening. All the albums after those three are great. I think Eddie Vedder is one of the greatest song writers ever. All his acoustic stuff is great and the thousands of bootlegs are even better. Do yourselves a favor and look into this. Id love to be able to stumble along that much good music i never knew about. ive got almost everything from pearl jam to eddie if anyones interested. im pretty sure ive heard Brian say in an interview that PJ/Eddie is one of his favorites.

Big PJ fan here....I'd agree although I wasn't a big fan of Binaural. I still think Riot Act is a VERY underrated album.
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:57 pm

TheContender wrote:
Angry Johnny wrote:
How old are all you guys? EVERYTHING pearl jam has done up till now is incredable. Ten was a great album, but i feel like people kind of got into Vs., Vitalogy and then stopped listening. All the albums after those three are great. I think Eddie Vedder is one of the greatest song writers ever. All his acoustic stuff is great and the thousands of bootlegs are even better. Do yourselves a favor and look into this. Id love to be able to stumble along that much good music i never knew about. ive got almost everything from pearl jam to eddie if anyones interested. im pretty sure ive heard Brian say in an interview that PJ/Eddie is one of his favorites.

Big PJ fan here....I'd agree although I wasn't a big fan of Binaural. I still think Riot Act is a VERY underrated album.

I think Binaural is a better album than Riot Act song wise, but the production leaves a lot to be desired. I'd rank the studio releases like this, from worst to best: backspacer, riot act, pearl jam (avocado), binaural, ten, vitalogy, vs, no code, yield.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Mine would have to be...

01. No Code
02. Vitalogy
03. Yield
04. Vs.
05. Ten
06. Avocado
07. Binaural
08. Backspacer
09. Riot Act

...... wayyyyy below that list can come ITW and Uke Songs. I actually quite enjoyed Tres Mts. and would probably place it above Binaural. I had little to no love from 2000 to 2006 for Pearl Jam, even though on a whole that is probably my favourite touring period of the band.
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Klown wrote:
Mine would have to be...

01. No Code
02. Vitalogy
03. Yield
04. Vs.
05. Ten
06. Avocado
07. Binaural
08. Backspacer
09. Riot Act

...... wayyyyy below that list can come ITW and Uke Songs. I actually quite enjoyed Tres Mts. and would probably place it above Binaural. I had little to no love from 2000 to 2006 for Pearl Jam, even though on a whole that is probably my favourite touring period of the band.

Riot Act has a handful of very good to great songs: All or None, Green Disease, Can't Keep. That may be it. Binaural has a bunch of great songs, especially live.

Of the tours I've seen PJ (every year since 98), I'd rank them something like: 2000, 1998, 2005, 2006, 2003, 2009, 2010. Only saw a couple shows in ''99, '02, '04, '07, '11 so hard to gauge.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm

We haven't been as blessed with tours to be honest, my fave PJ years, we got widely ignored this side of the pond. In my opinion, I messed the best era live. From the years I did see, I would rank...

2010 (probably only because I saw them so many times

Riot Act, as an album was just at a time that I had no love for the band, I had been through overkill on them up to Binaural, and whilst having some fantastic live songs, just didn't grab me, and this was the start of my break, to be honest, unless something earth shattering comes out for album no.10, I think I will be on another long break.

Last edited by Klown on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:26 pm

I don't know how '93 isn't at the top of your list Wink

My first show was 7/9/95 and it seemed unfair to include as it would've been the top with a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:28 pm

93, was only really festival shows and Neil Young support, so it's hard to judge. I'm wondering if I should include the Neil Young year as well, as that was 2 great shows.

Last edited by Klown on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Klown wrote:
We haven't been as blessed with tours to be honest, my fave PJ years, we got widely ignored this side of the pond. In my opinion, I messed the best era live. From the years I did see, I would rank...

2010 (probably only because I saw them so many times

Riot Act, as an album was just at a time that I had no love for the band, I had been through overkill on them up to Binaural, and whilst having some fantastic live songs, just didn't grab me, and this was the start of my break, to be honest, unless something earth shattering comes out for album no.10, I think I will be on another long break.

And I agree with you on the break. I still love them and I"ll still see them, but my days of doing 6+ shows a tour are over. Too much money, too much bullshit, too much crappy Ed voice, not enough good new songs.
Back to top Go down
bakerfall
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Klown wrote:
93, was only really festival shows and Neil Young support, so it's hard to judge. I'm wondering if I should include the Neil Young year as well, as that was 2 great shows.

Probably not, but I'm fucking jealous of that. PJ's best years IMO were '94-'96, Mirrorball and Neil Jam being a big part of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next