DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:39 am

infinitemerch wrote:
we are working out the renewel process now. you have a 60 grace period so
your membership will not expire, you will be getting an email with
details sonn. and the annual 7' is finally on the way to us and we will
be shipping them out as soon as they get here

From an email I just got from infinitemerch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Can't quote the post i intended to for some reason, but i'm thinking about what i've got out of this membership so far. I count the following:
 - Membership card
 - T-shirt
 - Advance notice of the tour dates, etc.
 - Pre-sale for the gigs, but nothing that wasn't available elsewhere
 - Access to the "exclusive" poster, which was later available elsewhere and signed
...am i missing anything?
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Access to the Live at Letterman taping. (Obviously more valuable if you live in the range of New York City).
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:47 pm

cmigs wrote:
Access to the Live at Letterman taping. (Obviously more valuable if you live in the range of New York City).

that's all I really got out of it, but I will say the experience made the fanclub pay for itself. but after that, that was about it. They played bigger shows after that, so ticketing wasn't an issue anymore. And from what I understand the pre-sales weren't exactly exclusive. I would have liked the fan club to be more exclusive with more benefits. I bought the poster, but I kind of regret it now. Other than that I really don't know if it was worth it. I'll probably renew it anyway...just in case they ever do another "warm up show" or anything impossible to get into. That's really all its worth. If I didn't live in NY, I probably wouldn't bother.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 am

I think they got better with making the fanclub presales more exclusive (close the loopholes and such), and it's hard to know if that's still beneficial, but I'm gonna go ahead and bet it'll be the best chance at getting tickets to their next album release show. For me, that'll make it worth it, because I don't wanna pay $96 a piece again on stubhub.

$25 really isn't that much so as long as it doesn't go up in price without going up in quality, then I'm gonna renew. But if there isn't any progress with it (such as getting the vinyl out roughly on time) then year 3 is questionable. They had a lot of chances to do stuff like the letterman thing where they could give fanclub ppl first dibs on stuff like quick solo shows in johnny cupcakes, stuff like that would increase incentive to join and (probably) wouldn't cost them anything.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Today officially marks a year of the start of the club.

Still haven't gotten a renewal email, but I still have access to the cub store area so it doesn't seem anything has happened.
Back to top Go down
Joe Thumb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Thumb

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Debonair wrote:
Today officially marks a year of the start of the club.

Still haven't gotten a renewal email, but I still have access to the cub store area so it doesn't seem anything has happened.
same here Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
moonlight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moonlight

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Hello 45 RPM Fan Club Members,

As a reminder your 45 RPM Club membership expires 1 year after you signed up. Your account does not automatically renew but there is a 60 day grace period to renew past the expiration of your membership. Stay tuned for into on how to renew your account to continue to receive your benefits. Once again, your membership includes 60 days grace period to renew. More info soon to come.

Annual 7" Update:

We realize the waiting time for the record has been long, which is an understatement. The process to have the record produced began back in the fall. After our master recording files were delivered, we chose a local (Brooklyn, NY) record manufacturer to produce them and everything was set to go. Then we were set back by a little storm on the east coast called Sandy. Other smaller problems ensued, which even includes our suppliers' delivery of the records getting messed up with another one of their clients. The records are still not in hand, however they should be in our warehouse within the next two days. So much for keeping it local, but we still support them. Once we receive the records we will begin shipping them out immediately. There were a good deal of external factors affecting us and we're addressing how to handle the ones we experienced so this doesn't take so long in the coming months as memberships renew and new fan club members join. To all of you that have been waiting, thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Thanks!
45 RPM Fan Club Staff
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:47 pm

To be honest, seeing as we didn't really get much out of the fan club in the first year and we still have yet to receive the 7", I think they should offer us the second year for free or at a heavy discount.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:52 pm

While it was nice to finally get a email response/update sent out to all members this basically is just the same thing we keep hearing about the 7" from them that other people have received through emails. and we still don't know how to renew! Maybe Free memberships forever! Razz

I guess this was a way to update the people who maybe dont read the forums/blogs. Oh well lets hope they come through this time! Very Happy

So my account already expired right? Is it going to be 60 days from when I finally get the info to renew. Or is my time already ticking? Hope it's not the latter....
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Watch, we'll get the renewal info on day 59 with a couple hours to spare.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 am

Well as of now (when Im posting this) the fan club is removed from infinite merchs store. So I guess that's a good sign they are working on something?

If you sign in you still have access to the presale links area. So just the ability to buy it is gone ATM....
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 pm

The "holiday" 7 inch finally arrived today. Pictures are posted in the Fan Club 7" discussion...

Haven't listened to it yet but it looks like a pretty quality job. It's black vinyl if anyone was wondering...
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Anyone have renewal info? Still dont see a link in infinite merch website. I emailed them.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:00 pm

While going through old emails I just realised I never got my exclusive 45RPM poster and a shirt I ordered from Infinite Merch this JANUARY. I thought it was just my sloppiness and it might have got lost on the way over here but when I posted it on fb it turned out that other people didn't get it as well. So question to you all: did you?

Reminder - this is how the poster looked:
45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 45_club_poster_v1-01
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:39 pm

That's odd. Did you contact them? I got mine.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:42 pm

Yeah just sent them a mail. Let's see what they'll answer ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Just got a response from infinitemerch!

Re: Infinite Merch: User filled in Contact Us form!

"we are setting up the renewal process now, it will be ready next week.
we will be sending out an email to let you know

IM STAFF"

Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Seriously, this was the shittiest, sloppiest fan club I've ever been in. Do not encourage them by renewing your membership.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Another thing to keep in mind is: would the ticket perks be worth it this year given they are going on break? Who knows if they'll be ready to tour by next summer.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:07 pm

I was wondering that as well...
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:30 am

Still haven't gotten the 7"

When it comes to mailing stuff out it's almost like they mail out 5 things a day for 3 months until it's all mailed out. What a mess this Fan Club has been.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:31 am

Me either. I'm anxiously waiting for my mail to come everyday.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:14 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Another thing to keep in mind is: would the ticket perks be worth it this year given they are going on break? Who knows if they'll be ready to tour by next summer.

I didn't even think about that. Ugh, now I'm less motivated.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:29 am

I only thought of that because once (a long time ago) I joined a fan club specifically cus of the ticket perks and they ended up scheduling one show in my area, then the band broke up before coming back again. So I had basically paid $30 extra for one show ticket.

In theory they could do random stuff like the Red Bull thing in Asbury or other appearances. But that all depends on whether those things are scheduled within your year of membership and if those events are even offered to club members specifically. Those things also seemed to be timed out with promotion for a record, and who knows when the next one will be released.

I don't mean to slam the club exactly, just pointing out the timing of this. I guess you could hold off to December or something right? Is it cheaper to renew rather than wait a few months and join up again? I guess they'll say soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next