DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+74
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
markbarlow
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
78 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Empty
PostSubject: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Seriously you can buy singles?? How on earth did I miss that???

Are we sure this presale is going through ticketmaster? as in the fan club one. I know it's listed on there but I was hoping they'd still do it with their system. Ugh ticketmaster *shudder*
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:29 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

Are we sure this presale is going through ticketmaster? as in the fan club one. I know it's listed on there but I was hoping they'd still do it with their system. Ugh ticketmaster *shudder*

yes, we're sure. there's more detailed info at each event page in the fan club section on Infinite Merch's site. most of the shows are TM, one is etix and one is ticketweb.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 pm

ral wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

yes, we're sure. there's more detailed info at each event page in the fan club section on Infinite Merch's site. most of the shows are TM, one is etix and one is ticketweb.

Wow, you've done your research. thanks! High Five

Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 am

OK someone needs to re-post the actual terms then, cus 50% of the reason I didn't join (I don't have a record player) is because I don't buy tickets in pairs.

Back to top Go down
ashleybb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ashleybb

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 am

Not really surprising, but the link they gave for the Bogart's show isn't working. It's the correct link, but tickets aren't on sale, even though the email they sent out said they would go on sale at 10.

UNLESS they meant only the Bogart's link goes live today but tickets aren't on sale until tomorrow. I'm not too concerned. Since the pre-sales are now through TM/Live Nation, there's no real advantage to buying through the fan club.
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Shocked livenation charges 10.30 per ticket for fees and taxes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:46 pm

That's why even though I am a 45club member, I'll be getting my tickets at the Pony box office. Forget livenation and ticketmaster! They're pretty much an oligopoly...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:59 pm

So this thing about single tickets... was that just sarcasm about Infinite Merch's terms being inaccurate? scratch
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:20 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
So this thing about single tickets... was that just sarcasm about Infinite Merch's terms being inaccurate? scratch

Not sure why you thought I was being sarcastic but yes, in the past members were able to request a single ticket (or 3 tickets, or whatever up to the limit stated on the actual ticketing site). If the current presale for the Cincinnati show is any indication, that will continue.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Well I had asked if someone could repost the terms where it said different but I was confused. So what you're saying is IM's page says one thing, but if you actually go and order the tickets, there's an option to get other amounts besides 2? Who did they request single tickets from? I'm having trouble picturing the whole thing I guess.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:34 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Well I had asked if someone could repost the terms where it said different but I was confused. So what you're saying is IM's page says one thing, but if you actually go and order the tickets, there's an option to get other amounts besides 2? Who did they request single tickets from? I'm having trouble picturing the whole thing I guess.

Yes, when you go to order tickets you can request something other than a pair. The way IM handles presales is by posting a link (and now a password) to a third-party site in their store. That information is only visible to fan club members who are logged into the site. They don't handle the ticketing in-house.

Here's the information on ticketing from IM http://www.infinitemerch.com/product.php?productid=17771&cat=688&page=1 but like I said before, very little of that is actually happening. I imagine they copied the entire thing from the Ten Club to have a framework in place for ticketing without actually constructing their own policy. They really just need to say "We'll do our best to offer presales for all shows and we will contact members via email with the appropriate information" instead.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:41 pm

That's super misleading, cus knowing I could buy single tickets would have encouraged me to join. confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
That's super misleading, cus knowing I could buy single tickets would have encouraged me to join. confused
Still not too late!
Back to top Go down
smetz224
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 am

Does anyone know if I sign up for 45 RPM club now if I'll get the pre-order email? I don't wanna sign up and pay the $25 to not get it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:08 pm

smetz224 wrote:
Does anyone know if I sign up for 45 RPM club now if I'll get the pre-order email? I don't wanna sign up and pay the $25 to not get it. Thanks.

I would hold off. There is another "venue" presale tomorrow at 10:00 am. That presale is open to anyone who has the password (which is "swoon"). As I've said before, these tickets will be easy to get even during the general onsale. I wouldn't sweat it as long as you either get them during tomorrow's presale or early in the general onsale.
Back to top Go down
smetz224
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
smetz224 wrote:

I would hold off. There is another "venue" presale tomorrow at 10:00 am. That presale is open to anyone who has the password (which is "swoon"). As I've said before, these tickets will be easy to get even during the general onsale. I wouldn't sweat it as long as you either get them during tomorrow's presale or early in the general onsale.

Which venue are you referring to? I was trying to get tickets to the Pittsburgh show, and considering that Gaslight has been here for 4 years and that tickets are already going up on stubhub for $125, I was a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Did anyone have success/failure today?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:25 pm

smetz224 wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
smetz224 wrote:

Which venue are you referring to? I was trying to get tickets to the Pittsburgh show, and considering that Gaslight has been here for 4 years and that tickets are already going up on stubhub for $125, I was a bit concerned.

I just realized you didn't post in the Stone Pony thread. I mistakenly thought that was the show you were thinking of. My bad.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:53 pm

smetz224 wrote:

For a show in Pittsburgh (and pretty much anywhere else that's not NYC or <500 capacity club), you will be fine waiting for the general on sale. I'm guessing you'll have zero issue buying tickets on Friday.

As for tickets going for $125 on Stubhub, that's not really the case. Someone is hoping an impatient fan will pay the insane price but no tickets have actually sold.
Back to top Go down
scarsrsouvenirs
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 pm

i may be blind but i bought the membership and literally can't seem to find the site to log into...
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:46 pm

scarsrsouvenirs wrote:
i may be blind but i bought the membership and literally can't seem to find the site to log into...
You need to log into Infinite Merch's site, then follow links to the 45 RPM Club page. The pre-sale links are there.
Back to top Go down
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:14 am

Been a long while since I've been on this site. Actually completely forgot about it. Will have to start coming around again more. Must say not really impressed with the fan club since I signed up for it last year. What ever happened to the 7" ? Did anyone ever get it? Maybe I missed an email about it or something.
Back to top Go down
gaslightfan89
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:01 am

How is the fan club working out for everyone? I was going to join last summer but was strapped for cash and had to pass and I am thinking about joining now that my cash flow is much better. Overall what are the perks? I know they give you some things up front but are the pre-sales worth it? Have they offered out any other goodies since?

I just want to know if its worth it or not.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:02 am

gaslightfan89 wrote:
How is the fan club working out for everyone? I was going to join last summer but was strapped for cash and had to pass and I am thinking about joining now that my cash flow is much better. Overall what are the perks? I know they give you some things up front but are the pre-sales worth it? Have they offered out any other goodies since?

I just want to know if its worth it or not.

I'd say it's worth it if you live in an area where getting tickets can sometimes be hard (ie, NY/NJ).

The perks, in my opinion, are: presales, the holiday 7" (or the holiday mp3 since that's all it is so far), getting to go to the occasional event (the letterman thing, Every Word Handwritten premiere), and the possibility that the club will surprise us with something cool down the road.

Other potential perks that I didn't care for: the poster (too much money for a meh poster), access to signed stuff, the initial package (crappy t-shirt, some stickers).
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 am

For me personally it's been completely worthless and I won't be renewing. Each to their own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next