DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
jonester
A Contender
A Contender
jonester

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:31 pm

gaslightfan89 wrote:
How is the fan club working out for everyone? I was going to join last summer but was strapped for cash and had to pass and I am thinking about joining now that my cash flow is much better. Overall what are the perks? I know they give you some things up front but are the pre-sales worth it? Have they offered out any other goodies since?

I just want to know if its worth it or not.
It's def worth it for the presales alone. I'm going to 5 ny-nj shows this summer and got em all with presales
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Pre-sale tickets are more expensive than tickets from ticketmaster, the 7" has never materialized, the shirts were very cheap....

I'd still join again because I love them and I love Halloween, but I can certainly see why many people are displeased.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
Pre-sale tickets are more expensive than tickets from ticketmaster,

What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?

No but seriously, when did that happen? In my experience anyway many of the presales have been through ticketmaster anyway. Or if not, the fees have been cheaper and the ticket price has been the same.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:49 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

No but seriously, when did that happen? In my experience anyway many of the presales have been through ticketmaster anyway. Or if not, the fees have been cheaper and the ticket price has been the same.

Maybe it wasn't ticketmaster, but I chose to buy tickets for the Raleigh show and for the show at the Independent in SF this summer off the general sale because they were cheaper
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:53 am

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

Maybe it wasn't ticketmaster, but I chose to buy tickets for the Raleigh show and for the show at the Independent in SF this summer off the general sale because they were cheaper

Weird. Thanks for that bit of info, I'll have to pay better attention to any price differences in the future. I imagine it's rare though.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Did anyone else see El Jefe's post on facebook about the original fan club t-shirt designs? They look a lot better than the ones we got.

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 45rpm_10

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 45rpm_11
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:09 pm

For quick comparison (taken from one of your posts Shelby!):
45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Screen10

Also I happened to see you say this right in the beginning Laughing
Quote :
Oh I hope this isn't all a major fail. (I worry too much)

I personally like the black on gray because it's more subtle and goes along with the Handwritten skull t-shirt
45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Apparel_Gaslight_Handwritten1
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Yeah I did see. The black and grey are SO much nicer! I would love to own either one of those rather than the dismal White. I think they should send us all one as an Xmas present this year lol, and hopefully this LONG awaited vinyl too
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Haha, I can't take credit for that as my own original picture. I don't know who took that photo but it wasn't me, I must've quoted it!

Well considering I was worried about the ticket thing being the major fail, I'm happy to say I worried for nothing! It's everything else that's a bit on the weak side.

Maybe pressing the vinyl turned out to be way too expensive and they're hoping we'll all forget about it or something.

Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:45 pm

I think the black on gray also looks a bit more vintage, which would go along with the "45" concept too.

This thread is 52 pages long. That's a lot of talk about this fan club!
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:09 pm

I will never forget Shelby lol. I will make a big banner if I have to and take it to download and it shall; read "Oi, where is my bloody vinyl"
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:38 pm

52 Pages IS a lot! haha. I think a good 20 of them are taken up by

"I got my package, I'm number ___"
"I still haven't gotten mine, has anyone from ____ gotten their yet?"
"this t-shirt sucks"

Hahahaha, if you do make that banner, please have someone take a picture of it!
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Haha next time I see them in the UK if we have not recieved them yet, I will Smile
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:18 pm

I think the summary of this whole topic could be "45RPM's ok, but, WTF I'm so confused."
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Complete shit of a tshirt, 7" STILL isn't here. It does not take this fucking long to press a couple thousand 45s. Completely dissapointed in the fan club.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:09 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
Haha next time I see them in the UK if we have not recieved them yet, I will Smile

I'd say the odds are pretty high that this will happen, haha.
Back to top Go down
pjk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
pjk

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:24 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
o see you say this right in the beginning Laughing
Quote :
Oh I hope this isn't all a major fail. (I worry too much)

I personally like the black on gray because it's more subtle and goes along with the Handwritten skull t-shirt
45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Apparel_Gaslight_Handwritten1
The black and grey one is much better. Awesome shirt.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Instead of pumping lame merch for RSD out of their warehouses can't them pump out some 7" holiday singles that we were promised?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:12 am

this is a yearly membership right? so a lot of us should be up for renewal soon right? did they ever say how that works? I don't remember reading anything about that.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:47 am

prettyontheinsidex wrote:
this is a yearly membership right? so a lot of us should be up for renewal soon right? did they ever say how that works? I don't remember reading anything about that.

I asked about this a couple weeks ago and I believe June 21st was the date that we all signed up the first time? possibly? so yeah, it's coming up for those who signed up right at the start.

I think they said we'd be emailed about it but I'm concerned given how bad this club has been about doing things on time, that they'll get the email out late and the renewals will get messed up and we'll all lose our numbers, and it'll just be the end of the world geek
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:03 am

but I'm concerned given how bad this club has been about doing things on time, that they'll get the email out late and the renewals will get messed up and we'll all lose our numbers
That would mean they'd have to send out new membership cards so I'm think we're safe.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
but I'm concerned given how bad this club has been about doing things on time, that they'll get the email out late and the renewals will get messed up and we'll all lose our numbers

That would mean they'd have to send out new membership cards so I'm think we're safe.Very Happy
Haha oh god, yeah you're probably right. I don't think they'd put themselves through such a challenge. Rolling EyesRazz
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:50 pm

I really dont know whether to bother renewing. I really had much use out of it in the UK for shows and am still waiting on this elusive 7"
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Haha oh god, yeah you're probably right. I don't think they'd put themselves through such a challenge. Rolling EyesRazz

Haha if they were even used for anything! It would have been cool if you brought your card to merch at a show they would give you "x" amount off of something that night. 

Otherwise the cards have been pointless. Every email always says "membership number is not needed"

I might email them soon cause I don't even have the same debit card from last year. I'd hate if they'd just try to auto renew or something!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:33 am

Debonair wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Haha if they were even used for anything! It would have been cool if you brought your card to merch at a show they would give you "x" amount off of something that night. 

Otherwise the cards have been pointless. Every email always says "membership number is not needed"

I might email them soon cause I don't even have the same debit card from last year. I'd hate if they'd just try to auto renew or something!
I know ! At least make us feel cool by having us go through the motions of entering our number or showing our card geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next