DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 am

i think you have to give it another year to see if things get better, without doubt they have struggled this year, i got all the tickets for the shows ive wanted, maybe i would have even without the links , still think the white T shirt sucks and 7+ months and waiting for the 7" is a bummer, I dont want to loose my number 11 membership so i will re-new and hope for better next year.
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Honestly, if they up the perks then i'd probably join. As others pointed out, the t-shirt was ugly and they're still waiting on the 7". I don't exactly consider the 45 RPM club print a perk when you had to drop another $30 or whatever it costs. As for tickets, unless they go back to playing clubs, there really is no reason to join. I got 2 tickets to the Stone Pony show for $15/piece on stubhub and I assume the pier 26 show will also drop below face since it hasn't sold out on ticketmaster. Also, instead of having fans spam their friends on social media sites to get tickets, they should set aside however many they have to give away and just randomly select club members. It's kind of amazing how bad they messed up the fan club.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:02 pm

brucesboots wrote:
i think you have to give it another year to see if things get better, without doubt they have struggled this year, i got all the tickets for the shows ive wanted, maybe i would have even without the links , still think the white T shirt sucks and 7+ months and waiting for the 7" is a bummer, I dont want to loose my number 11 membership so i will re-new and hope for better next year.

I agree with this. It's the first year, there are bound to be f*ck-ups. And yeah I'm number 6 so I definitely don't want to lose my number either! I mean they're likely at best breaking even with cost of the club so it's not like they can just give us a bunch more stuff but, I hope in the future they use things like the red bull thing back in march and just make it first come first serve for the club or let small groups into sound check occasionally. Basically give us an advantage with stuff they were gonna do anyway so it's not costing them money.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Exactly. More perks that don't cost anything would be nice.
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Does the band run the fan club or do the knuckleheads at Infinite Merch run it? It seems like the Infinite Merch guys have to much shit on their plates to also do this fan club thing properly. And if the band is at the helm then they really screwed the pooch. Maybe this fan club thing should have been put on hold until the time came to do it right. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
saraM87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
saraM87

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:39 am

I found that in the UK at least there where a LOT of presales, I got tickets on Live nation two days before the normal sale and I think there was a seetickets presale if your signed to thier mailing list, I don't want to give up the membership...you never know it may be great if they sort it out!
Iv never had an issue getting tickets so I am just waiting for the perks to actually happen (7") At the moment it has not been worth it, but it is the 1st year so I am gonig to give it a chance Smile
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:56 am

still waiting patiently. this fan club must be run by the government given how inefficient it has been. that's my only guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:57 am

Me either...still anxiously checking the mailbox everyday...
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:54 am

I think the whole thing has been really lame. Several intersting UK events had no fan club provision. In fact, since the switch to Universal everything has been a bit lame and samey, as if nobody needs to try that hard anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:56 am

Will they prompt us when its time to renew? Still waiting on my 7" to the UK. Anyone in UK got theirs?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 am

im in central massachusetts and still havent received the 7in.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 pm

I have 24 days left to renew a membership that I still physically can't renew. Razz
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:00 pm

I received the 7 inch today. I'm in Minneapolis and signed up for the fan club on the first day too.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:48 pm

The ticket part of the club is a joke. The band is in their decline, they are only going to play smaller shows.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:38 pm

FINALLY got my 45. Once this baby wakes up from his nap, this thing is getting cranked.
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 pm

got mine in the mail saturday but have been away at the beach and finally getting to listen to this on vinyl. ! awesome.
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:52 pm

There is already a fan club 7 inch listed on eBay. 5 bids so far, currently at $14.99.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:12 am

A_Regular wrote:
The ticket part of the club is a joke.  The band is in their decline, they are only going to play smaller shows.

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Just got the renewal email...after this weekend they have to be kidding with the prices...
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:56 pm

$40 to renew. Hahahaha. Right.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:00 pm

A_Regular wrote:
$40 to renew. Hahahaha.  Right.

And here they are modeling themselves after another band after Brian proclaims "in not Bruce, I'm not Eddie..."
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Yeah not impressed. Bad timing to send this email out.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:02 pm

I was only in the club for the 7" (never had trouble getting tix for their shows before). You can pay $20 just for the pre-sale bonuses or whatever, but seriously there is no point. There will be no problem getting tickets for their shows this year.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Well honestly did anyone of you believe they can even finance the fanclub package with only $25? Only the shipping costs probably more and they also have to produce the vinyl and the shirt. And pay the people who handle the fanclub, or El Jefe who did the Vinyl design etc. etc.

So $40 is way more realistic for what they offer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Last edited by prettyontheinsidex on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next