DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:12 am

Well that's good Smile glad it's the opposite in other places. Doesn't help living in Wales. Last time anything TGA related came our way was Brian at the revival tour a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:32 am

I was at that revival tour at Cardiff, good stuff!

Here where I live they had a huge hype when the 59 sound came out, but I don't really think they've gotten more popular over the years. They came over for a festival back in 2010 maybe, and haven't been back since.

Having said that, it's always good to support and I am a sucker for vinyl, so I ended up giving in and renewing.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:42 am

Awesome! That revival tour was amazing and real eye opener for me in terms of acoustic shows with a difference. Yeah when theres vinyl involved the temptation becomes to hard to resist!
Back to top Go down
moonlight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moonlight

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:57 pm

my annual record has just arrived!
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:15 am

Im probably one of the last ones now but I just recieved my vinyl. And I signed up on the first day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:11 am

Still waiting for my vinyl... A few weeks ago I was told they were all shipping out Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
HeroOfVirtue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
HeroOfVirtue

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:56 am

jwhjr wrote:
Still waiting for my vinyl...  A few weeks ago I was told they were all shipping out Rolling Eyes 
Same here.
Back to top Go down
Leeney
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Leeney

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:37 am

Same here still waiting aswell...
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Didn't realise there were that many still waiting! Hope your's arrive soon
Back to top Go down
Leeney
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Leeney

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:27 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
Didn't realise there were that many still waiting! Hope your's arrive soon
I hope so too! I find it strange why its taking so long.
Back to top Go down
visible_karma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
visible_karma

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 am

Still waiting too...I signed up last september though, that's probably the reason!!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:23 am

Ok so it looks like full membership renewal is up.

If you go to fan club first on infinite merch site they have a notice up

"GO TO The Gaslight Anthem's Website http://www.thegaslightanthem.com and click on 45 RPM Store menu tab for the fan club sign-up and renewal membership selections."

Ill save you the trouble. It links you to 45rpmclub.com where you are allowed to select your options and sign up.

On 45rpmclub.com there is a login area: As an already registered fan club member - So far my infinite merch credentials don't work on this site... scratch
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:46 am

Debonair wrote:

On 45rpmclub.com there is a login area: As an already registered fan club member - So far my infinite merch credentials don't work on this site... scratch
I had the same issue, I've renewed and everything but it didn't work for logging in on there. So I "signed up" or whatever and it let me do so using the same email and everything, no additional charges involved or anything. Not sure how they connect your fan club account with it though because I didn't have to provide any of that info. scratch 
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:55 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Debonair wrote:

I had the same issue, I've renewed and everything but it didn't work for logging in on there. So I "signed up" or whatever and it let me do so using the same email and everything, no additional charges involved or anything. Not sure how they connect your fan club account with it though because I didn't have to provide any of that info. scratch 
I signed up using my same account credentials as infinite merch. If you try clicking on any off the links such as "club store" it will say "sorry you haven't been given access to this area"

My guess is they are still switch stuff over and will send out a email when you can log in etc. (I hope I didn't mess things up creating an account with my same account info Razz )
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:22 am

Debonair wrote:

I signed up using my same account credentials as infinite merch...
...I hope I didn't mess things up creating an account with my same account info Razz 
Ditto! Razz 
Back to top Go down
BereasaTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BereasaTGA

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:05 pm

I've got a question, where can I find the single mp3 files to download?(If there is any) I have tried looking on infinite merch but I cannot find them
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:22 pm

BereasaTGA wrote:
I've got a question, where can I find the single mp3 files to download?(If there is any) I have tried looking on infinite merch but I cannot find them
If you are talking about the year one album. They sent that out by email to registered members. If you never received your mp3 download email you will probably have to contact them. I think it happened to someone else on here.

Did we ever figure out when the exact cut off for eligibility to receive the vinyls and mp3 for year one? My guess would be when the renewal emails when out. But that is just a guess...
Back to top Go down
BereasaTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
BereasaTGA

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:31 pm

I registered on january 6th so maybe I'm out of the eligibilty for last years single
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:35 pm

BereasaTGA wrote:
I registered on january 6th so maybe I'm out of the eligibilty for last years single
I just check and I got my email for the mp3s on January 2nd. Once again I don't know when they considered a "cut off" . I would email them. Worst they say is no.
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Anyone else having trouble renewing? I've read through the earlier posts. My log in info for Infinite Merch isn't working. I see that some of you registered all over again in order to renew, but that makes me nervous. I just don't want to loose my number.
Back to top Go down
jonester
A Contender
A Contender
jonester

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:42 pm

matkins wrote:
Anyone else having trouble renewing? I've read through the earlier posts. My log in info for Infinite Merch isn't working. I see that some of you registered all over again in order to renew, but that makes me nervous. I just don't want to loose my number.
I contacted customer service at infinite merch and they did everything except reset password.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:01 pm

matkins wrote:
if you are referring to my post - i renewed back when they sent out renewals by email not through 45rpmclub.com . when i found 45rpmclub.com I tried logging in with my infinite merch credentials (since im already a member) which did not work. so i figured id try creating a new, free, account on that site and see if that did anything.(it didn't) i never created an account to renew so i unfortunately cant help you there...

Has any member been able to get access to 45rpmclub.com?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Debonair wrote:
matkins wrote:
if you are referring to my post - i renewed back when they sent out renewals by email not through 45rpmclub.com . when i found 45rpmclub.com I tried logging in with my infinite merch credentials (since im already a member) which did not work. so i figured id try creating a new, free, account on that site and see if that did anything.(it didn't) i never created an account to renew so i unfortunately cant help you there...

here's something fun. I can get on the site and I also created a new free account on there awhole back because it wouldn't take my credentials either, and at the time that account worked, and now it doesn't. They're doing a bang up job over there Rolling Eyes 

whatever, I haven't been blocked from anything important yet (presales, etc) so I guess I can't really complain...yet.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Debonair wrote:
matkins wrote:

here's something fun. I can get on the site and I also created a new free account on there awhole back because it wouldn't take my credentials either, and at the time that account worked, and now it doesn't. They're doing a bang up job over there Rolling Eyes 

whatever, I haven't been blocked from anything important yet (presales, etc) so I guess I can't really complain...yet.

i can still get on 45rpmclub.com with my free account but it still says "Sorry you haven't been given access to this area." for club store - etc.

they also got rid of the fan club area on infinite merch - i just tried logging on infinite merch and its telling me "Invalid login credentials." ... i have no clue whats going on.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
matkins wrote:

i can still get on 45rpmclub.com with my free account but it still says "Sorry you haven't been given access to this area." for club store - etc.

they also got rid of the fan club area on infinite merch - i just tried logging on infinite merch and its telling me "Invalid login credentials." ... i have no clue whats going on.
Ah yeah, that's what I meant. Now that I think about it, I think it was doing that before too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next