DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Here Comes My Man' Music Video

Go down 
+25
NeverTrustAJunkie
kappanera
steph
Woody
Harbortown
Jerseyrain
Labhras
azlisa
JimmyB
TheContender
Jack
White Man In Hammersmith
brucesboots
Hanswurst
bringiton_ty
thomas94
NYYFAN523
rsi1991
enola
TGAFAN25
DeathoftheCool
njguy99
Zach_Edelman
StitchesOnTheRadio
DiamondSinatra
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:25 am

ATTENTION!!!!!

I know someone who got picked and she got a plus 1. She told me to pick someone like now and put them in contact with her so whoever pm's me first is going.

If either of the 17 year olds see this first I'm concerned about your age unless you have a way to work around that so I might have to go with the first 18+ person.

Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:29 am

Kinda wish Handwritten or Mae had been the next single , but congrats to those who make the video shoot.
Back to top Go down
Zach_Edelman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Zach_Edelman

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:54 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
ATTENTION!!!!!

I know someone who got picked and she got a plus 1. She told me to pick someone like now and put them in contact with her so whoever pm's me first is going.

If either of the 17 year olds see this first I'm concerned about your age unless you have a way to work around that so I might have to go with the first 18+ person.

JUST PM'ed YOU!!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:01 am

yankeefan6493 wrote:
ATTENTION!!!!!

JUST PM'ed YOU!!

Got it. I sent you the person to contact.

Back to top Go down
Zach_Edelman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Zach_Edelman

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:09 am

yankeefan6493 wrote:
ATTENTION!!!!!

JUST PM'ed YOU!!

Got it. I sent you the person to contact.

You are my hero!

We now have one DSS representative going! I'll be sure to report back!
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:47 am

Awesome I'm going with one of my friends so I'll tell you guys how it is as well!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AsWeGetOlder
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Yeah! If you guys could snap a quick pick of the scene that'd be cool too. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Alex L put this on Instagram...

'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Bb76fd6af91011e186b922000a1e8868_7
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Thanks! Looks neat.
IMO it looks like this video may be similar to 45 in that it's just a performance without so much of a plot - just seeing how late the scouting and casting were done.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm very curious now. I think it looks more like a performance situation too. And I never heard anything about casting actual parts. Can't wait to find out!
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm very curious now. I think it looks more like a performance situation too. And I never heard anything about casting actual parts. Can't wait to find out!

Yeah...rustic bricks and strong backlight remind me of Bring it On
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:30 pm

DiamondSinatra wrote:

Yeah...rustic bricks and strong backlight remind me of Bring it On

Hmm, where's Dave Hause these days, haha...maybe it'll be him and that actress again. Actually, if they played that right that could be a really cool "here's the girl's perspective this time" scenario. Seriously doubt it, but it'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Love to see Dave in another video! Wonder what all the hundred are needed for
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Quote :
On set filming the video for 'Here Comes My Man' -XOXO Gossip Girl
on gaslights facebook

with this foto
'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 540035_10151095255368305_154178978_n
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Brian tweeted "I just heard... Bring in the extras and seal up the doors. #videoshootdeathray"

Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:51 pm

This should prove to be very interesting...
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:16 pm

So I just got back from the shoot. Basically the set was a basement scene. The band was playing in the front and there were maybe 75 people there. The guys played HCMM about 4-5 times and then left literally right after and then the rest of us had to stay there and listen to the song on the speakers about 2 more times and pretend the band was still there. There must be a story to this because of the setting but literally all anyone saw was what was in the pictures. Gotta admit it wasn't to great we all waited outside in the heat for a very long time and unlike the "45" shoot they didn't play any extra song. They were definitely in a rush to go somewhere. We were inside for about 30-45 minutes total and we all stood outside from like 1-5:30. Good experience to see the guys up close again but nothing too amazing happened.
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:18 pm

But the video should turn out really really cool. And I'm extremely grateful I got to see the set and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zach_Edelman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Zach_Edelman

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:33 pm

I was also there, and it was a cool experience. I asked Benny if there would be a performance, and he said they all wanted to do it, but nobody realized that they needed to bring a PA system. Also, Benny said, as far as he knows, this is the last video they're doing for Handwritten.

Can't wait to see the video!
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:50 pm

rsi1991 wrote:
So I just got back from the shoot. Basically the set was a basement scene. The band was playing in the front and there were maybe 75 people there. The guys played HCMM about 4-5 times and then left literally right after and then the rest of us had to stay there and listen to the song on the speakers about 2 more times and pretend the band was still there. There must be a story to this because of the setting but literally all anyone saw was what was in the pictures. Gotta admit it wasn't to great we all waited outside in the heat for a very long time and unlike the "45" shoot they didn't play any extra song. They were definitely in a rush to go somewhere. We were inside for about 30-45 minutes total and we all stood outside from like 1-5:30. Good experience to see the guys up close again but nothing too amazing happened.

They didn't hang out beforehand? That was kind of a crappy thing to do, sorry to hear that.
Can we spot you?
'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 A2O2FdqCIAAgNC2
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:07 am

Yep, I'm the kid in the black shirt against the wall almost dead center of the picture... didnt realize benny was taking the picture until like a second before so I'm kinda just standing there lol. And they were around but they seemed very busy which I'm sure they were. And that sucks that all they needed was a PA system lol. It's definitely pretty cool to say I was 1 out of like 75 people that got to experience it.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:52 am

From the pics it looks like it was a pretty cool experience when they were playing the song! Too bad they didn't get to play more stuff and had to take off but at least it was actually them. At Handwritten we got to cheer for some random dudes miming The Patient Ferris Wheel.

Did they let a few extras in early? From the photos it looked like they had about 15 people in there and were running a steadycam right behind them and then awhile later Brian sent the tweet about letting the extras in. They sort of did this at the Handwritten shoot and it looked like that so that's why I ask.

Rob, I'm sure they would have hung out before hand but I imagine they were pretty busy haha.

Based on how the shots were do you think you guys will (potentially) be seen in the video?
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:26 am

Lol that's actually exactly what they did... they let 20 people in first and just got the back of them dancing in front of the band. The best part was when everyone was inside they told everyone to dance and clap to the song and this girl that was extremely annoying in line got kicked out for dancing to wild. And I'm honestly not sure if I will be in the video or not, I was in the very back because I'm 6'3" so they wanted the shorter people up front but I guess I cant complain about that.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:13 am

haha they actually kicked someone out? I bet that was a sight to see. And man the one time I'd benefit from being short and I wasn't there. Bummer, haha. I'm surprised they did that though, you'd think it would look odd to have an audience arranged by height. I think because of the way the lights are set up in these videos and since they mostly focus on the band anyway it's probably not good odds for many people to be in it, but it's worth it more for the experience. Sucks it was a really hot day though.

Thanks for all the info about it by the way! Did anyone ask about other elements of the video? Like if there was a story to it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Here Comes My Man' Music Video
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next