DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Here Comes My Man' Music Video

Go down 
+25
NeverTrustAJunkie
kappanera
steph
Woody
Harbortown
Jerseyrain
Labhras
azlisa
JimmyB
TheContender
Jack
White Man In Hammersmith
brucesboots
Hanswurst
bringiton_ty
thomas94
NYYFAN523
rsi1991
enola
TGAFAN25
DeathoftheCool
njguy99
Zach_Edelman
StitchesOnTheRadio
DiamondSinatra
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:39 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AsWeGetOlder
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:04 am

Hanswurst wrote:
thomas94 wrote:

last year I've been on two concerts of some german indierock-/punkband, which got really famous over here with some kind of ballad. It was a song that did not completely reflect their style..

hmm.. talking 'bout jupiter jones ? rabbit just wondering because i red this and thought: ohwei, this is what happend to them Surprised

btw: i really like their music, somehow reminds me of gaslight - and the singer Nicholas Müller is a big Hot Water Music-fan Exclamation

sry for disturbing the thread geek

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, man Wink ! The band's still cool and a good live band. It's not really their mistake and I don't think that happens at every concert..but as I said it was really weird.
Back to top Go down
Zach_Edelman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Zach_Edelman

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Anybody hear anything at all yet???
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Nope.... I'd be making the drive from DC area so I'm hoping to hear back tonight
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:26 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
Nope.... I'd be making the drive from DC area so I'm hoping to hear back tonight

Yeah this is cutting it really close...
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Hot off the press:
Quote :
@raubdee hey info is going out today. We got some 700 submissions and only need 100 or so. Sorry we can't include everyone :/

and went on to say:

Quote :
@raubdee my producer is just randomly choosing

By the way @raubdee is me.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:48 pm

If they need 100 people, I wonder what this video is going to be. Hmmmmmmm....

Whatever it is, you know Kevin's going to do a good job.
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:18 pm

So looks like its going to be in brooklyn.

Kevin slacks tweet:
working out details for the extras but it'll be in Brooklyn during the day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 pm

1/7 chance? I love those odds. Crossing my fingers until they can't cross no more.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:48 pm

700 submissions for 100 spots? I bet Kevin wishes he'd had that problem for the Handwritten shoot, haha. Best of luck to everyone in that lottery.
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Its killing me waiting here for an email because if I get it I have to call out of work lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Yikes! I see that Kevin's friend was told to meet him at 1:30 in Brooklyn. I'm hoping that that's just an early time, and the shooting will begin a little later... I dunno if I'll be let out of school to be in a music video, even if I do get chosen!
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Have no clue. depends on where theyre filming I guess but for the "45" video they said be there at 5 I believe and we didn't end up going inside until around 7ish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:54 pm

rsi1991 wrote:
Have no clue. depends on where theyre filming I guess but for the "45" video they said be there at 5 I believe and we didn't end up going inside until around 7ish.

Here's hoping it's anytime after 3:30... I'd be broken if I got in only to have to turn it down.
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Than again he didn't do that video so this one will definitely be ran better.
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm

It will probably be after that because obviously the directors have to be there much earlier than the extras.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Haha if you checked your email at like 3am the night before (because that's totally logical right) they moved the call time to 7 for the 45 shoot so we were only like 45 minutes late getting into that one.

Most productions though don't usually have any cast members arrive at the same time as them haha (if that's what that time meant). Then the talent would just be standing around for even longer than they already often do. Plus, with background, that's a lot of people in the way when you're setting up. Especially if you have other scenes you need to also be shooting without them (which they might).

Also I just saw that Ian's flying in and it occurred to me that he was in the 45 video, not in Handwritten, but now in HCMM? I guess it fits the styles of the videos but it's an odd way of doing things, haha.
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Yeah people were saying that they got that email but I never got one which kinda sucked but at the same time I got there so early that I was like the 10th-15th person in line and got front row which was cool lol. But yeah kevin tweeted this yesterday:

Kevin Slack ‏@Kevin_Slack
location scouting all day all over Brooklyn & Queens. Bloody exhausting. music vids and their damn last minute schedules..

So I guess they didn't really plan this whole thing out early lol.
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Ok so I talked to Kevin on twitter he said that if you got selected to be in the video you should have gotten an email by now. Unfortunately I did not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Ah, oh well Sad
Back to top Go down
Zach_Edelman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Zach_Edelman

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:03 pm

FUCK
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Yeah I'm so bummed.
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Ah, I'm kinda glad I didn't make it because I have work tomorrow.

PEOPLE WHO DID MAKE IT: What kind of email did you get? Could you copy and paste it here? Make sure you delete all specifics (your name, location, time, etc.) because lurkers.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Did anyone on here make it? We need someone on the inside!
Back to top Go down
rsi1991
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rsi1991

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:20 am

It would be kinda funny if the emails never went through... than again it would really suck if we didn't get a HCMM video lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Here Comes My Man' Music Video   'Here Comes My Man' Music Video - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Here Comes My Man' Music Video
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next