DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"

Go down 
+14
Camus
NeverTrustAJunkie
enola
DiamondSinatra
TGAFAN25
Shrewsbury_Stars
ral
bringiton_ty
Christophe
Jack
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Klown
HorribleCrowe
steady now steady now
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Its not even them on stage anymore, just cardboard cut outs on strings with music playing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:45 pm

They are changing the bands name next week as well I heard. But they won't tell us, so we can't listen to them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:46 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
Its not even them on stage anymore, just cardboard cut outs on strings with music playing

...at least they're the ones controlling the cardboard cut outs.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm

I think I heard they may add a 6th member. A friend of theirs who they just want to be nice to. It's kinda their thing.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I think I heard they may add a 6th member. A friend of theirs who they just want to be nice to. It's kinda their thing.

Ahhh, the new Triangle player.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Is this the secret spam thread and nobody told me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Klown wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Ahhh, the new Triangle player.

The triangle player will also play the kazoo.

And they're stopping the fan club because they don't want any connection to their fans at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:12 pm

enola wrote:

No, it's just the thread where all these funny, witty guys/girls hang out and make each other laugh.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:15 pm

dan gaslight wrote:
enola wrote:

No, it's just the thread where all these funny, witty guys/girls hang out and make each other laugh.

The last part made me laugh too Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:38 pm

dan gaslight wrote:
enola wrote:

Oh. When do they get here, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:50 pm

jdc wrote:
dan gaslight wrote:
enola wrote:

Oh. When do they get here, then?

cheers Exactly. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Christophe wrote:
I see no problem at all with this thread. I'm interested to hear what the guys having been saying after gigs and if fans are still getting to meet the band. And by the way I'm pretty sure Alexander isn't a 'shit-stirrer' Rolling Eyes

I dont see a problem either. So far its just people argueing about the existence of the thread. Id be interested to hear any gossip from those who've chatted. I think its a bit harsh on Alexander to label him a shit stirrer when he only had good intentions. We all know the thoughts on the other stuff on other threads and I dont see why it shouldn't be left there. Gig goers, what do you know? Any stories to tell, rain on the pavement and the sound as it fell? What are the boys saying???
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
Christophe wrote:
I see no problem at all with this thread. I'm interested to hear what the guys having been saying after gigs and if fans are still getting to meet the band. And by the way I'm pretty sure Alexander isn't a 'shit-stirrer' Rolling Eyes

I dont see a problem either. So far its just people argueing about the existence of the thread. Id be interested to hear any gossip from those who've chatted. I think its a bit harsh on Alexander to label him a shit stirrer when he only had good intentions. We all know the thoughts on the other stuff on other threads and I dont see why it shouldn't be left there. Gig goers, what do you know? Any stories to tell, rain on the pavement and the sound as it fell? What are the boys saying???

Haha, head over to the other thread with (almost) the same title. This one's now the discussion about whether or not it's a shit-stirring thread!
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:59 pm

it's only "shit-stirring" if you make it that way. i personally like that he made this post and would actually like to know what some of you think. just don't go and write a novel about your opinions to start crap, all we want to know is what your encounters have been! eesh!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:32 am

Coming from the same mod that advised people to think about what they post about post-gig convos, then yeah, this thread is pretty much a contradiction of their wishes.

Shit-stirring.

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
Hey Klown, zip it man... I don't care if you've posted 3,000 times, respect the Mods.

Why should I treat a mod any different from anyone else on here? If anyone else had started this thread, I would have said exactly the same, especially with the way things have been round here lately. So, someone deserves more respect on the internet, because they had a 'title'? Fair enough....
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 am

Despite the fact that you post 20 times a day, I dont think the number of post counts really make any difference as to your status within the Dimestore saints realm. I'm
Not honestly sure that there even is a hierarchy here... Other than the fact that moderators are moderators for a reason. It's not like someone was just like hey! Let's make randoms a mod. If it went like that with your high post count youd be the owner of the site due to average # of posts per day. I appreciate and respect that you'd call anyone out for such a post but at the end of the day, it isn't your place.

Personally, I tend to think that discussion betweens band mates and myself are private and not meant for public fodder but that's simply my opinion. Everyone should feel comfortable to share whatever they like
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:57 am

Post counts on the internet, mean as much as 'titles'. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"   discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

discussion about: "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2