DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non Gaslight Gigs

Go down 
+23
Paddy
Casey
SubconsciousRitual
CluckyB
EveryWordHandwritten
The Angry Johnny Revue
40 Miler
bobbyjames
Klown
Try Me
redheadchick
Emusic
StitchesOnTheRadio
saraM87
Camus
loazis
bringiton
Christophe
simo
plugga
drifter69
colmillionaire
StopAndSlideToTheRight
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 pm

I just saw M83 live last night and it was absolutely mind blowing! Susanne Sundfør opened for them and she was amazing as well! Any of you guys been to any non-gaslight gigs recently?
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Just saw World Inferno on Friday. They are arguably the best live band in punk rock, think I've seen em 10 times now. This Friday I'm seeing TGA, but I'm honestly looking more forward to the Plow United/Iron Chic/Spraynard show on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:16 pm

I'd never heard of them but just checked them out on youtube, those shows look wiiiillld!
Back to top Go down

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:17 pm

I saw Japandroids on friday. it ruled. best show ever
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Saw M83 open for kings of leon a few years back and they were awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:05 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

Daaaammn I'd love to see them!
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:06 pm

drifter69 wrote:
Saw M83 open for kings of leon a few years back and they were awesome!

The atmosphere was no way near as good as gaslight 2 weeks ago but the general sound quality / musicianship was miles ahead!

And so many of it sounded so much less boring than on the album hahaha
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 pm

weeell, bruce springsteen last week, cory branan and jon snodgrass, pearl jam in a few weeks and that's it I think!
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Niiccee! I've got Ben Howard next week, Springsteen in 2 and this bad boy in between:

http://www.openairsg.ch/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/OASG12_Progamm_farbig_DEF.pdf

Nothing compared to the stuff in the states but as far as CH goes I'm pretty stoked cheers
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 pm

I know openair!! looks good!!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:16 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

They are playing here next Friday. Tickets sold out weeks ago. They are playing at Johnny Brendas, which is this bar that only fits about 175 tops. Going to a party that will hopefully be just as fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:23 pm

I saw The Wonder Years and Mixtapes the other night. Well actually I hung out outside during TWY set.

Other than TGA I'm looking forward to seeing Blitzen Trapper next month
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:06 am

Saw Bloc Party last night in Manchester. Sweatiest gig I've ever been to! Was amazing though the crowd were crazy and really getting into it. Liking the new songs too Smile
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:08 am

Went Bloc Party last night too, wasn't that impressed.

Got Springsteen on Friday, Hop Farm (Bob Dylan, Frightened Rabbit, Slow Club, Benjamin Francis Leftwich) Festival next week, then blink-182, Howler, Frightened Rabbit, Miles Kane, Savages/Palma Violets, One Direction, Benjamin Francis Leftwich and Leeds festival lined up.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:51 am

Gonna see Pearl Jam, Rise Against, Blink 182, Jack White, Justice, the Peppers and Florence + The Machine among other at Werchter festival next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:07 am

bringiton wrote:
Went Bloc Party last night too, wasn't that impressed.

Got Springsteen on Friday, Hop Farm (Bob Dylan, Frightened Rabbit, Slow Club, Benjamin Francis Leftwich) Festival next week, then blink-182, Howler, Frightened Rabbit, Miles Kane, Savages/Palma Violets, One Direction, Benjamin Francis Leftwich and Leeds festival lined up.

Why weren't you impressed?
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:16 pm

bringiton wrote:
One Direction.

I don't like to judge on taste but Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:13 pm

StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:
bringiton wrote:
One Direction.

I don't like to judge on taste but Frying Pan

I second your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
saraM87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
saraM87

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 pm

I have Springsteen tomorrow! Cannot wait, except it's meant to be heavy heavy rain! Oh well Smile radio ones hackney weekend.. Ben Howard is playing, Bombay bicycle club an a few more and dan Adriano on Monday.. Bit of a winning weekend, had to make up for a lack of Glastonbury Smile
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:19 am

saraM87 wrote:
Ben Howard, Bombay bicycle club

Non Gaslight Gigs Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am

saraM87 wrote:
I have Springsteen tomorrow! Cannot wait, except it's meant to be heavy heavy rain! Oh well Smile radio ones hackney weekend.. Ben Howard is playing, Bombay bicycle club an a few more and dan Adriano on Monday.. Bit of a winning weekend, had to make up for a lack of Glastonbury Smile

I am so jealous!!!!!! Sorry, don't mind me, I'm on Springsteen concert withdrawal.

He did a show recently where it poured and it looked like it was awesome. He got right out there in the rain with the crowd so I bet it'll be a blast! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 pm

This year i saw:

Bryan Adams, Paul McCartney, Rival Sons, Seasick Steve, Mumford & Sons (x2), Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band, The All-American Rejects, Rise Against, Blink - 182, The Cure, Elbow, Mastodon, Jack White, Katzenjammer,Pearl Jam,Beirut, The XX,Editors
James Vincent McMorrow, Alabama Shakes, Ben Howard (X2), M83,Noah And The Whale, Other Lives, The Vaccines, Dropkick Murphys, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Florence & The Machine, Snow Patrol, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Hot Water Music, Alkaline Trio, Chuck Ragan, Laura Jane Grace , Dave Hause, The Dubliners, Sting, The Scabs, James Taylor, Dan Andriano & Brendan Kelly, Flatcat

Coming up this year:
Pukkelpop (Mark Lanegan, TGA, Feist, Foo Fighters,...) , Don McLean, Jethro Tull, Ben Howard, Paul Simon, Leonard Cohen,

Sure i forget some things...
They were all really really good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Menzingers and bouncing souls next weekend. Alabama shakes in August.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Emusic wrote:
This year i saw:

Bryan Adams, Paul McCartney, Rival Sons, Seasick Steve, Mumford & Sons (x2), Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band, The All-American Rejects, Rise Against, Blink - 182, The Cure, Elbow, Mastodon, Jack White, Katzenjammer,Pearl Jam,Beirut, The XX,Editors
James Vincent McMorrow, Alabama Shakes, Ben Howard (X2), M83,Noah And The Whale, Other Lives, The Vaccines, Dropkick Murphys, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Florence & The Machine, Snow Patrol, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Hot Water Music, Alkaline Trio, Chuck Ragan, Laura Jane Grace , Dave Hause, The Dubliners, Sting, The Scabs, James Taylor, Dan Andriano & Brendan Kelly, Flatcat

Coming up this year:
Pukkelpop (Mark Lanegan, TGA, Feist, Foo Fighters,...) , Don McLean, Jethro Tull, Ben Howard, Paul Simon, Leonard Cohen,

Sure i forget some things...
They were all really really good!

Excuse my language but, Holy Crap! That's not just huge in quantity but also quality.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 am

The Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys & Radiohead so far this year. Got MGMT, Common, City & Colour, M83, Black Keys again, Aloe Blacc, Justice & whatever else I happen to catch those couple of days. It's a music festival. I've been slackin' for the most part this year though. Tryin' to make up for it the second half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Non Gaslight Gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non Gaslight Gigs   Non Gaslight Gigs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non Gaslight Gigs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next