DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival Tours

Go down 
+62
Commander Vimes
The Last Jukebox Romeo
rumham
cdala
saraM87
StitchesOnTheRadio
moconnell23
lol_paul_ledoux
DeathoftheCool
rated_r_67
thomas94
A_Regular
redheadchick
matkins
Hanswurst
EyesOnThatCadillac
richardp08
daria_pepper
HorribleCrowe
Sinngh
Down by the Mersey
_rebekka_
Emusic
JJW319
jeffrey2
EveryLittleSecret
enola
Camus
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
Klown
Shrewsbury_Stars
njguy99
PFREEZY
colmillionaire
TGA30
CluckyB
Erik Drost
The Angry Johnny Revue
NYYFAN523
Daire
ThisMachineKillsFascists
carryon820
Hirti
riversedge
Phil Rockabill
spgilbert
loazis
40 Miler
Stalls_Standing
Holland
Ghost
TGAFAN25
IrishNameAndAnInjury
simo
I am Incinerator
elnoiangles
Bea
Gaslight23
Álvaro
BuddyHolly
Jerseyrain
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

Revival Tours - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Ben Nichols
Mike Ness
Frank Turner
Chuck Ragan
Tony Sly
Joey Cape
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:51 pm

I was actually thinking about how Ness would fit into a Revival Tour situation, whilst listening to Social Distortion the other day.

That would be quite an impressive lineup if it ever happened, even half of it would be nice!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Ghost
A Contender
A Contender
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Can't see Frank doing it, he's got his own massive tour. Have a feeling the UK will get Tom Gabel, Chuck Ragan, Ben Nichols and Cory Branan, and maybe Dave Hause again, in slightly smaller venues then last year.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 pm

I would love to see Tom Gabel on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Can't see Tom doing this cause of commitment to Against Me!.

He has stated already that he is working on an new Against Me album which he plans to release this year.

same for Ben Nichols...Lucero just came out with a new album so they are gonna tour a lot as usual.

Also, I might be in the minority but Dave needs to take a break from this solo stuff and get back to the Loved Ones
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Ahh, I hadn't considered those possibilities. Excited to see who it would be anyway.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Wonder if The Revival Tour would be something Matt Skiba would want to do a full tour of, I know he has his new album coming out and probably wants to tour it himself, but one can hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 pm

maybe you guys will get Tim Barry (which would rule) since he just came out with a new album.
Back to top Go down
jeffrey2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
jeffrey2

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)
Dave Hause
Brian Fallon
Jay Northington (Nothington)
Rory Henderson (American Steel)
Chris Wollard and Chuck Ragan (Set together)
Ben Nichols
Matt Skiba
John McCauley (Deer Tick)
Craig Finn
Jesse Lacey

Thats my wish list. Especially Greg Graffin, he his my favorite songwriter,
Back to top Go down
http://jcool_se7en@hotmail.com
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:27 am

I don't think that Dave will join. He has been and is touring EU quite a lot recently ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 am

I need matt skiba and tom gabel to be there!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 am

plugga wrote:
I need matt skiba and tom gabel to be there!!!!!

I second that!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Cory Branan confirmed himself for the Euro tour at the Windmill gig in London on Sunday night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:26 pm

I was told at teh Koko gig that Dan Andriano and Matt Skiba wont be on as theyre in Chucks bad books. Apparently at a Revival Tour show in California they both got real drunk and Matt was trying to get Chucks cock out on stage and Dan was trying to steal his guitar. It sounds like Dan is a nice guy until he gets with Matt and then theyre both just idiots. Can anyone confirm or elaborate on the story. Apparently it was disgusting to see. If its all true they dont deserve to be on the Revival Tour. Dave Hause has also apparently ruled himself out. I wouldnt be surprised to see Tim Barry.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
I was told at teh Koko gig that Dan Andriano and Matt Skiba wont be on as theyre in Chucks bad books. Apparently at a Revival Tour show in California they both got real drunk and Matt was trying to get Chucks cock out on stage and Dan was trying to steal his guitar. It sounds like Dan is a nice guy until he gets with Matt and then theyre both just idiots. Can anyone confirm or elaborate on the story. Apparently it was disgusting to see. If its all true they dont deserve to be on the Revival Tour. Dave Hause has also apparently ruled himself out. I wouldnt be surprised to see Tim Barry.

God, that's awful if it's true.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:

Matt was apologising ALOT on his twitter after the Cali gig, Chuck said to get help etc. So after the Sekrets gig the other night...I would say that could be pretty true. As for Dan..I dunno, but sad if Matt has dragged him down Sad
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:29 pm

If I ever disappointed Chuck Ragan I would feel awful. I'd just want to float away on a river and stare at the sky for the rest of my life thinking about what I'd done.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
If I ever disappointed Chuck Ragan I would feel awful. I'd just want to float away on a river and stare at the sky for the rest of my life thinking about what I'd done.

THIS, I'm quoting this for truth.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKasofv1gyA I only found that video from the Troubador show. I've seen A3 a bunch but honestly I don't know the songs well enough if he sounds odd or always like that.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Quote :
The Revival Tour
Follow us & stayed tuned this week for new announcements of the 2012 Revival Tour throughout the UK, Europe & more! #RT2012

I'm going with
Chuck
Austin Lucas
Cory Branan
????
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Exciting!!!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Hopefully Brian so we can hear some of Handwritten acoustic!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Tim Vantol could be a possibility
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:22 am

Klown wrote:
Quote :
The Revival Tour
Follow us & stayed tuned this week for new announcements of the 2012 Revival Tour throughout the UK, Europe & more! #RT2012

I'm going with
Chuck
Austin Lucas
Cory Branan
????

It's about time that they annouce the details and dates Smile

And Cory told us it will be Chuck, himself, Nathaniel Rateliff and one more whose name I didn't get because it was too loud Wink

We were asking Chuck (well begging might be the right term actually) to invite John K. Samson on the RT but without success. He said he even asked him but John has other things at that time. This was also confirmed by Cory. What a pity....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 am

2012 The UK/European Revival Tour will kick off Oct 16th w/

Chuck Ragan
Cory branan
Jay Malinowski
rocky Votolato
Emily Barker
& more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down