DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival Tours

Go down 
+62
Commander Vimes
The Last Jukebox Romeo
rumham
cdala
saraM87
StitchesOnTheRadio
moconnell23
lol_paul_ledoux
DeathoftheCool
rated_r_67
thomas94
A_Regular
redheadchick
matkins
Hanswurst
EyesOnThatCadillac
richardp08
daria_pepper
HorribleCrowe
Sinngh
Down by the Mersey
_rebekka_
Emusic
JJW319
jeffrey2
EveryLittleSecret
enola
Camus
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
Klown
Shrewsbury_Stars
njguy99
PFREEZY
colmillionaire
TGA30
CluckyB
Erik Drost
The Angry Johnny Revue
NYYFAN523
Daire
ThisMachineKillsFascists
carryon820
Hirti
riversedge
Phil Rockabill
spgilbert
loazis
40 Miler
Stalls_Standing
Holland
Ghost
TGAFAN25
IrishNameAndAnInjury
simo
I am Incinerator
elnoiangles
Bea
Gaslight23
Álvaro
BuddyHolly
Jerseyrain
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

Revival Tours - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
_rebekka_ wrote:
Is anyone doing the Birmingham gig? I'm looking for someone to share a hotelroom with.

That sounds rather akward.

Well it depends on what you think into it. I wanna share a room cause of sharing the costs. Thinking anything else is pretty childish in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
daria_pepper
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:24 pm

looking atm for the flights and if I can get off, but if it works, you can count me in ...
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:33 am

daria_pepper wrote:
looking atm for the flights and if I can get off, but if it works, you can count me in ...

Do you mean for the Birmingham gig?
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:35 am

HorribleCrowe wrote:
_rebekka_ wrote:
Is anyone doing the Birmingham gig? I'm looking for someone to share a hotelroom with.

That sounds rather akward.

It seems like you are the only one who thinks it sounds akward. I posted the same quetion on a Frank Turner fans facebook group and I found a roommate for one gig and two people even offered me to stay at their place. So obviously not so akward ...
Back to top Go down
daria_pepper
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:22 pm

_rebekka_ wrote:
daria_pepper wrote:

yes, I am thinking of doing Birmingham and Glasgow - just checking the details - till end of the week I could tell you ...
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:33 pm

daria_pepper wrote:
_rebekka_ wrote:
daria_pepper wrote:

yes, I am thinking of doing Birmingham and Glasgow - just checking the details - till end of the week I could tell you ...

Great!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
daria_pepper
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Yeah, friday off for Birmingham is approved ... so count me in Smile
Back to top Go down
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:04 am

Hi,

Have anyone received their special packages? (book or poster + tickets).

I ordered mines at the end of July (while they were still on the presale period) and haven't received anything so far. I tried to write to them last Tuesday, I couldn't find an email address and instead I had to fill a formulary but haven't get any feedback on this either.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Anyone been to some of the EU shows? Setlists? Highlights? Anything?
Back to top Go down
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 pm

I went to Antwerp.

I loved the show but I guess 2011 will be very difficult to repeat.

I like Emily Barker but I feel that her part is a little bit out of sync with the rest (too many slow songs - lovely ones, no doubt about it - in her part).

I went to Antwerp last year also and the venue this year is smaller...and people didn't come until almost the end.

Can't help with the setlists as I didn't know any of the singers before (except Ragan).

Ah, Joe Ginsberg doesn't have a moustache anymore and he played (and sang) a nice, very fast song.

I'll be in Wiesbaden too next month. Looking forward to attending a show in a church!
Back to top Go down
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:05 pm

I've just found this link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B0J1tpCTWzIRVuZcVNPs1lLj1S3huz2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Chuck Ragan makes a better Jack Reacher than Tom Cruise.
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:52 am

I have been to the Revival shows in Cardiff and Berlin and it was mind blowing!!! Even better than last year!!! In Berlin we were even in tears, couldnt talk to Chuck cause I just started crying (and I dont cry that easily usually) and he always started to cry too.lol It was just so overwhelming, such an experience.

So of you dont have tickets yet GO AND GET THEM!!!!!!! You dont want to miss it!!!
Back to top Go down
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:05 am

I wish I had the chance to speak to Chuck when I'm seeing them in Wiesbaden...at least just to tell him to bring the Revival Tour to Spain! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:08 pm

I was at the show in Antwerp to, i really really had a blast beeing there.
Chuck has a great thing going on there with these amazing people!
I've got to photograph them with the permission from Chuck. I'll post the photos on here when they're worked off (copywriting).
I have the setlist with the first five and the last five songs. There is no setlist with all the songs on and i can't remember all the songs now it's one or 2 weeks ago Razz
Joe played Pointing West, i asked him to do that and he did, which was awesome!
Also i really loved the version from Emily and Chuck doing Fields Of June, they should record that one to! Very Happy
But to be honest, every single song was a highlight to me. I loved everyone's set.
And Cory is really amazing with his guitar, really awesome to see how he plays it Very Happy
I truely wish i could do more shows, but unfortunatly i have no driving license, neither someone to come with me. My dad drove me to this show and he enjoyed it very much but he wouldn't drive further than our own country to see them.

Really people, if you have the chance to go, GO!
It's awesome and you'll never see a band play with that much joy and fun with what they're doing as you see on this tour!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Emusic wrote:
Really people, if you have the chance to go, GO!

Nothing more to prove...I mean, nothing more to say!
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:17 pm

If someone wants to see pictures here you go: http://www.flickr.com/photos/evshots/sets/72157631970898498/
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Emusic wrote:
If someone wants to see pictures here you go: http://www.flickr.com/photos/evshots/sets/72157631970898498/

These pictures are just brilliant! I wish I had half your talent!
Thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 pm

I've just arrived from Wiesbaden. I doubt anything in the future will match what happened last Saturday. Such an incredible place!

The Dead Coast were playing since doors opened (18.30) until the show started (19.45). Cory Branan is my new hero (and he's very nice, he tried to learn my name after we talked). Chuck puts such a passion (as always) and listening to "On the Bow" in that church was the peak of the night.

After the show it was easy to speak with the artists. Jay Malinowski - who was a little bit drunk I must admit - played - or tried to do it - several song for the few people remaining there.

It was a great experience. I'm looking forward to 2013!

Btw, amazing photos of Antwerp! (I was just 1 or 2 rows behind you - I recognised you from the post on the FB group - but my photos were WAY worse! Smile).
Back to top Go down
richardp08
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 am

Went to my 2nd Revival Tour gig on this latest tour last night in Portsmouth (also went to Brighton).

Another great show, and many different songs to those that were played in Brighton, so well worth going to see it twice :-)

There is something very special about how the musicians join each other for various collaborations. They are clearly having lots of fun too :-)

Looking forward to seeing the tour again in 2013!
Back to top Go down
EyesOnThatCadillac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
EyesOnThatCadillac

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:29 pm

_rebekka_ wrote:
I have been to the Revival shows in Cardiff and Berlin and it was mind blowing!!!
Oh god really? Sad
I had a ticket for Cardiff's show (I live about 10 minutes away) but was at a funeral and really wasn't in the mood to go. Which was stupid because seeing an awesome show would have been a perfect pick-me-up.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:05 am

The list of 2013 dates was supposed to be out yesterday. No sign of it yet, I think? Anyone seen anything?
Back to top Go down
richardp08
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 pm

http://therevivaltourtix.com/ shows the following for 2013 (I'm assuming that this only covers the US tour with a different lineup later in the year for UK/Europe):

Dave Hause
Tim McIlrath
Jenny O
Chuck Ragan
Rocky Votolato
Jenny Owen Youngs

plus others to be announced.

No dates are listed though.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:41 pm

richardp08 wrote:
http://therevivaltourtix.com/ shows the following for 2013 (I'm assuming that this only covers the US tour with a different lineup later in the year for UK/Europe):

Dave Hause
Tim McIlrath
Jenny O
Chuck Ragan
Rocky Votolato
Jenny Owen Youngs

plus others to be announced.

No dates are listed though.

It's a start at least!
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 pm

new poster available, it's limited to 100 copies

http://unclem.merchcowboy.com/stuff/the-revival-tour-siebdruck-poster.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival Tours
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next