DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival Tours

Go down 
+62
Commander Vimes
The Last Jukebox Romeo
rumham
cdala
saraM87
StitchesOnTheRadio
moconnell23
lol_paul_ledoux
DeathoftheCool
rated_r_67
thomas94
A_Regular
redheadchick
matkins
Hanswurst
EyesOnThatCadillac
richardp08
daria_pepper
HorribleCrowe
Sinngh
Down by the Mersey
_rebekka_
Emusic
JJW319
jeffrey2
EveryLittleSecret
enola
Camus
plugga
NeverTrustAJunkie
Klown
Shrewsbury_Stars
njguy99
PFREEZY
colmillionaire
TGA30
CluckyB
Erik Drost
The Angry Johnny Revue
NYYFAN523
Daire
ThisMachineKillsFascists
carryon820
Hirti
riversedge
Phil Rockabill
spgilbert
loazis
40 Miler
Stalls_Standing
Holland
Ghost
TGAFAN25
IrishNameAndAnInjury
simo
I am Incinerator
elnoiangles
Bea
Gaslight23
Álvaro
BuddyHolly
Jerseyrain
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Revival Tours - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Haha speaking of manly stories about Chuck, Jenny told one last night about how when the tour was in Toronto the previous night, they were very cold, so Chuck went out and cut down some trees with his harmonica and built them a fire, and saved the revival tour gang! She told it a lot better than I just did, haha and major props to her because it looked like she came up with it entirely on the spot. You could see the gears turning, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:21 am

hahaha, thats awesome Jenny seems like a funny gal.
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:56 am

Jenny's record is pretty great, I hope she tags along when the Revival Tour comes to Europe!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:13 pm

cdala wrote:
Jenny's record is pretty great, I hope she tags along when the Revival Tour comes to Europe!

I agree that the record is good but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that it's not the same musical style she plays on the Revival Tour.
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 am

I'm so furious, I was looking at their tour schedule and noticed that the house that i was living at in Syracuse is literally across the street from where they were playing the other day. UGHHH
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Any news on the revival tour coming to europe this year? They usually come in the fall so shouldn't we know something by now?
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:22 pm

cdala wrote:
Any news on the revival tour coming to europe this year? They usually come in the fall so shouldn't we know something by now?
I think I saw Chuck say somewhere that we're not getting the revival tour over here at the end of this year. I think it was on his twitter but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:55 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
cdala wrote:
I think I saw Chuck say somewhere that we're not getting the revival tour over here at the end of this year. I think it was on his twitter but I could be wrong.
It's pretty sure that there won't be a RT this year in Europe. He said it to a couple of people already and now there are even rumours that Joe might come on tour with Dave in Nov/Dec.
The reasons for not having a RT however are unclear but it was not really a financial success in the UK last year so that might be one of the reasons...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Ah I was bummed to be missing out because usually the tour is in October and I'm away this year in October, but I guess everyone will be missing out then :/
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:38 pm

"it was not really a financial success in the UK last year"
Really? I forget who was on the bill.
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:38 am

I asked Chuck on thursday and he said there will not be a Revival Tour in Europe this year. Reasons are cause there were so many other things going on like Chuck recording a new album in the fall. I told him we need Revival, that it is very special for us and means a lot to us and he said that he will do his very best to bring Revival back to us next year!:-)
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to next year then!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:50 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
"it was not really a financial success in the UK last year"
Really? I forget who was on the bill.
Chuck, Cory, Emily, Jay and Rocky.
And of course Jon, Joe and the End Tree.

But I was told that they chose the wrong promoter for the UK (the same who did the first RT with Brian which basically sold itself) and that that might have been the problem. Apparently there was hardly any promotion at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Commander Vimes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Commander Vimes

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:19 pm

_rebekka_ wrote:
I asked Chuck on thursday and he said there will not be a Revival Tour in Europe this year. Reasons are cause there were so many other things going on like Chuck recording a new album in the fall. I told him we need Revival, that it is very special for us and means a lot to us and he said that he will do his very best to bring Revival back to us next year!:-)
New album, awesome! But damn, The Revival Tour is pretty much the only opportunity (that I've noticed) to see Chuck in the UK.

enola wrote:
Apparently there was hardly any promotion at all.
I never saw any advertising or posters. If it wasn't for Dave Hause posting about it, I probably wouldn't have realised they were doing a UK leg.
Back to top Go down
simple-man
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 am

Is revival tour definitly over now (especially for us in Europe)? Can I find an update on this somewhere?
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Pretty sure there is talk of a European Revival tour next Autumn.
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:11 pm

I don't think Revival is over, I think Chuck is just working really hard on promoting his album. Hopefully we'll get one in 2015.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:01 pm

yeah I def think he's going to be doing more! I asked him about it when I saw him in March, I think they just didn't do it this year cause he was doing other things
Back to top Go down
simple-man
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:10 am

Alright that's hopeful
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:52 am

Revival is definitely not over. I talked about that with Chuck and Dave Hause in june. They were planning to do a Revival Tour in Europe this fall but unfortunately it didn't work out Dave told us in august. But they are trying to do one next year. It seems like Dave will be on it and probably Northcote. Chuck said that it can happen that he will not be on the next Revival Tour. He said he doesn't want the Revival Tour to rely on just one person. He rather wants it to be a concept that is kept going by many different musicians.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:18 am

aw that's awesome, he can pass it on! I love the whole concept of the Revival Tour so much, and the one I went to had such great vibes (which I gather is how most of them are).
also, I would LOVE to get to go to one with Northcote. I hope that happens for the US (too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tours   Revival Tours - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival Tours
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9