DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon Split 7"

Go down 
+18
kieran
hostutca
MissTiffers
st-rebel
Stalls_Standing
lynchyeatspizza
Asleepontheforestfloor
Vibes
stephendgaf
Jukebox Romeo
JoshRaymond
e7c
surfNJ
Prisoner
vamike
ktp
Forum Owner
liveit
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:35 am

ilockyer wrote:
Bit slow off the mark but managed to secure one through HMV online for £4.49. Wonder whether we'll ever get a Brian solo gig here in the UK?

Thats's not too bad... cheaper than I paid, but I went for Vinyl Collective as didn't want to risk HMV not having it! Could have saved a couple of quid if I had done...
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:16 am

Still need to pick this up!
Back to top Go down
ilockyer
A Contender
A Contender
ilockyer

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Tomaldo wrote:
ilockyer wrote:
Bit slow off the mark but managed to secure one through HMV online for £4.49. Wonder whether we'll ever get a Brian solo gig here in the UK?

Thats's not too bad... cheaper than I paid, but I went for Vinyl Collective as didn't want to risk HMV not having it! Could have saved a couple of quid if I had done...

I saved more than a couple of quid, every time I look on the VC website I realise just how much I could be tempted to put on the credit card. Having just cleared a loan off I think restraint is key for a while... plus means I can go to more shows if I'm not buying vinyl for the sake of it!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:44 pm

i just bought four records from vc and they were all cheaper than they would have been at my local record store. maybe theyre just more expensive for singles and stuff??
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:21 pm

I think VC make a killing on shipping particularly international or thats the impression I got.

Also you should support you independent when you can.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:05 pm

i got four records, and the cost with shipping was about $45

but for the record, (ha...record)... i do shop independent when they carry the vinyl i want...unfortunately, after scouring about ten record stores in the general phoenix area, i came up with nothing by a death in the family or hot water music...so i resorted to vinyl collective and as a bonus, ended up paying less, anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:22 am

Same with me about the local record stores. They don't really stock the stuff I want. Round here if seems a lot easier to pick up dance 'music' on vinyl than it does proper music!
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:31 am

shipping for vc is $3? well maybe you all from overseas, idk.
just jumping in here randomly.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:32 am

i guess people just dont buy enough vinyl? the store by me has a decent selection of punk music just...most of the selection is newer music. guess they dont sell enough of the stuff to make it worth the money to keep a bigger selection in stock...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:35 am

stephendgaf wrote:
shipping for vc is $3? well maybe you all from overseas, idk.
just jumping in here randomly.

you are not allowed to just jump in! just kidding...my sense of humor gets pretty thin when im tired...what the hell, its like 130 in the morning i need sleep! but yeah the shipping was cheap...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Shipping wasn't that bad to Europe for me. Can't remember exactly, but I think it was like $6... though I may be speaking a bit too soon as I haven't got my record yet!
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:13 pm

June 23rd, 2009

CHUCK RAGAN 7 INCH CONTEST

SideOneDummy Records is releasing a Chuck Ragan/Brian Fallon split 7 Inch (The Gospel Songs 7 Inch) on July 21st that features two epic wins in the jam department. When you pre-order the 7" from SideOneDummy.com's web store you will be entered into a contest to win a autographed test pressing of the 7 Inch! Make sure to get your copy of the 7 Inch and get entered before we run out!

CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER AND GET ENTERED TO WIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Split 7"   Brian Fallon Split 7" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon Split 7"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3