DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC

Go down 
+2
steady now steady now
brucesboots
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Empty
PostSubject: 2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC   2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:56 am

Just got my 2 new varients of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7", with it got a free s1d promo sampler cd, it includes Ladykiller live from the forthcoming live at the Troubador album , which it says is due for release late winter 2012 . Ive been told by someone who was involved in this recording that they were/are planning a cd/dvd package....really hope this happens but clearly wont be winter 2012.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC   2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:23 pm

can we have vinyl details of the 7'' variants please?

EDIT: just found this, but no info on numbers pressed

"Chuck Ragan/Brian Fallon “Gospel Songs” 7” is back in stock. We’ve got a dark forest green marble-ish color and an orange version. Both version as pictured below."

2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC GospelSongsBC7inch
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC   2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
can we have vinyl details of the 7'' variants please?

EDIT: just found this, but no info on numbers pressed

"Chuck Ragan/Brian Fallon “Gospel Songs” 7” is back in stock. We’ve got a dark forest green marble-ish color and an orange version. Both version as pictured below."

2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC GospelSongsBC7inch

Yeah, I posted this a few weeks ago in the thread on this release.

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t4629-gospel-songs
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC   2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:20 am

brucesboots wrote:
Just got my 2 new varients of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7", with it got a free s1d promo sampler cd, it includes Ladykiller live from the forthcoming live at the Troubador album , which it says is due for release late winter 2012 . Ive been told by someone who was involved in this recording that they were/are planning a cd/dvd package....really hope this happens but clearly wont be winter 2012.

For once I won't get screwed if they release the CD then announce a better CD/DVD package later because I already have the audio recording! I hope it's true about the DVD and it'd be great if it includes the whole show not just what palladia showed.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC   2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:27 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

For once I won't get screwed if they release the CD then announce a better CD/DVD package later because I already have the audio recording! I hope it's true about the DVD and it'd be great if it includes the whole show not just what palladia showed.

the S1D version is complete (has the INXS cover) and will be better quality than a MP3. Would be a nice package if it come out as a cd/dvd, wonder the chances of a LP ?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC   2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:31 pm

brucesboots wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

the S1D version is complete (has the INXS cover) and will be better quality than a MP3. Would be a nice package if it come out as a cd/dvd, wonder the chances of a LP ?

Did they play the INXS cover in LA or just NY? cuz the recording I have should be the complete show and it doesn't have it but it has the katy perry cover. Personally I'm fine enough with the quality that I'm still not gonna get duped into buying a CD alone when a DVD package may come out later but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
lenna
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Live At The Troubadour   2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:16 am

Hey guys, have you seen the finestvinyl Bundle of "Live At The Troubadour"?
I thought that the S1D bundle of "Live At The Troubadour" was sort of a bummer, because it's not quite cheap and shipping to Europe, or in my case, Germany is like $50 and though I am willing to pay that sum, I am just not able to do so :(So I think that the finestvinyl bundle is a fine alternative for Europeans. PLUS it's a vinyl. I love vinyl records! Smile
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC   2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC   2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 new variants of Chuck Ragan/ Brian Fallon split 7" plus Sideonedummy promo with live THC
Page 1 of 1