DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie

Go down 
+13
Palmer89
lynchyeatspizza
steady now steady now
steph
liveit
LBAZ
ktp
The Dude
Jukebox Romeo
JoshRaymond
Stalls_Standing
Forum Owner
e7c
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:56 pm

amberfoyd wrote:
they were so young..

yeah, they really were. It is odd, wars are usually the result of people in their later stages of life, but it is always fought by the youth. I have often thought that the minimum age to join the military should be 25 because before then you are too easily swayed into decisions and younger people get overly-passionate about things (go to any college and watch just how hard they protest things).

When I was a platoon sergeant and I would get a new private that was just 18 years old I always wanted to ask them if their parents knew that they were going to war, and if I could see their permission slip!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:01 am

I have never before rejoiced in the death of one man. I hope I never have to again.

01MAY2011 Osama Bin Laden has been killed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Hey Scott, are you the friend mentioned on Benny's blog

http://ohlookhoworiginal.blogspot.com/2011/05/im-so-confused.html
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Yeah, that is me that he is referring to.

"I received a text from a friend who serves in the military, when I asked him how he felt about it, I got a text back that said "I have never before rejoiced in someones death, and I hope I never have to again." That's some pretty heavy stuff to ponder over waffle fries and rye toast. But like I said, I don't know how to feel, and I'm having a difficult time garnering a sense of patriotism through this. "

...and for the record waffle fries and rye toast? that does not sound good to me.
Back to top Go down
Henriflame
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:28 am

Dude you got me into Gaslight anthem off the against me! boards like 2 years or so ago

<3 you man

Which then got me into many many more bands

so + a billion life points

for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Henriflame wrote:
Dude you got me into Gaslight anthem off the against me! boards like 2 years or so ago

<3 you man

Which then got me into many many more bands

so + a billion life points

for you Very Happy

thanks! Glad to see you here... I was getting low on life points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4