DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie

Go down 
+13
Palmer89
lynchyeatspizza
steady now steady now
steph
liveit
LBAZ
ktp
The Dude
Jukebox Romeo
JoshRaymond
Stalls_Standing
Forum Owner
e7c
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:59 am

e7c wrote:
it been awhile, but I am finally back! The army has kept me pretty busy, I am either in the woods or getting home so late that all I do is go to bed and then wake up at 0400 to go back to work, so sadly I had to make a choice between spending my limited free time with family or the forum...

welcome back; I'd been wondering what happend; didn't seem likely that you had re-think about TGA

Last edited by steady now steady now on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 am

Gday e7c, the place is empty without you. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:00 am

Hello e7c, glad you're back...
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:52 pm

I am heading out to a Spam carving competition... yeah, you read that right.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:42 am

Yes, I know... this is lame.

its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Boba_f10

Mrs. e7c, Monk-o-tron, myself and a few of our friends went out to see our local minor league hockey team play and for some reason there were a bunch of Star Wars characters there! I was quite happy that not only was Monk-o-tron not scared of them, but she went right over to Boba Fett!

<------dork
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:40 pm

I re-enlisted in the Army again! I have already served 12 years and will now be doing the full 20!

its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Img_0110

I am out of the woods for today, but go back in later tonight... I will get back to normal posting in about a week.

Last edited by e7c on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Awesome man. Congrats/Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Awesome dude, glad we have people like you in this country
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:14 pm

e7c wrote:
I re-enlisted in the Army again! I have already served 12 years and will now be doing the full 20!
I am out of the woods for today, but go back in later tonight... I will get back to normal posting in about a week.

all the best Scott; lovely photo
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:53 pm

I hope the best for you.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 pm

damn, dude! i was starting to wonder where you were, especially with all the news and leaks and new members lately, this board has been quite busy and you were nowhere to be seen. good luck w/ all the army stuff!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Holy Smokes! This is my 1500th post... and it happens to be on the same day that American Slang came out... rad.

So, after 1500 posts, here is what I have to say:

The Gaslight Anthem: A Great band, with great fans!

that's it. Thanks to everyone for sharing in my obsession.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 pm

haha awesome
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:21 pm

I can't believe it but it has been almost 2 months since I was last here! My love for all things TGA hadn't diminished, I just have been ridiculously busy:

I bought a house (we move into it in early november)
I went to the emergency room 4 times in 2 weeks!
A former soldier of mine was killed in action
I went on vacation

not only have I been busy, but holy smokes this place has been busy too! The new layout looks awesome! I really have missed this place and now that I have some downtime, I should be around here a lot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Congrats on the new house and sorry to hear about your friend.
Whyd you have to the ER?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:00 pm

well, it was a crazy story... it all started with cellulitis in my right ankle, then I had a reaction to the antibiotic I was on and was diagnosed with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevens%E2%80%93Johnson_syndrome ) basically, we were worried that I was going to develop "3rd degree like" burns over my body. Fortunately we caught it really early, I took a bunch of steroids and now I am fine. I won't lie, it was pretty scarry for a minute... if 5% of your body is affected then the mortality rate jumps to 30%!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 pm

oh wow dude. just saw the wiki page for Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and it does not look good.
Glad your alright now.

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 am

damn dude, you have been busy! im sorry to hear about your friend, but good that everything turned out okay with you! nice to have you back around here.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:43 am

DOD Identifies Army Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the deaths of four soldiers who were supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. They died Aug. 31 in Logar province, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked their vehicle with an improvised explosive device.

Killed were:

Staff Sgt. Vinson B. Adkinson III, 26, of Harper, Kan.

Sgt. Raymond C. Alcaraz, 20, of Redlands, Calif.

Pfc. Matthew E. George, 22, of Gransboro, N.C.

Pfc. James A. Page, 23, of Titusville, Fla.

They were assigned to the 173rd Brigade Support Battalion, 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team, Bamberg, Germany.

Rest in Peace Alcaraz, I will never forget you.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 am

e7c wrote:

Sgt. Raymond C. Alcaraz, 20, of Redlands, Calif.
Rest in Peace Alcaraz, I will never forget you.

I just turned 20, the same as him, the day he died. Can't imagine being on the other side of the world fighting a war at this age. RIP

I hope you're getting on okay, nice to see you back!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Most of you know that I am in the army and used to be stationed in Germany with the 173rd Airborne. Well today it was announced that a soldier in the 173rd; SSG Giunta, will recieve the MEDAL OF HONOR!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/09/10/AR2010091002712.html
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:30 am

That's well deserved after reading the article. Are you ranked above him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:31 pm

^ i just happened to read an article about him in today's paper
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 am

lynchyeatspizza wrote:
That's well deserved after reading the article. Are you ranked above him?

yes, I am a Sergeant First Class (E-7) he is a Staff Sergeant (E-6), so he is one level below me... however, winning the Medal of Honor usually does good things for your career... I have a feeling he will make Master Sergeant (E-Cool before me.
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:50 am

they were so young..
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie   its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its pronounced Echo Seven Charlie
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next