DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves  Empty
PostSubject: new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves    new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 10:49 am

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/how-we-live/2016/09/25/makin-waves-brian-fallon-gaslight-anthem/90794616/

Extract:

"Q: What will happen next for you, another solo record, a Gaslight Anthem record, or another project, like Molly & the Zombies and the Horrible Crowes?

A: I’ll probably do another solo record. I won’t be doing any new bands now because I think my plate is full for good. So I’ll probably do solo or Gaslight. Right now, I have no plans, but there’s a 100 percent possibility in the future of doing another (Gaslight) record. We’re still on Island. I tend to stick with the same people."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves    new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 6:43 pm

really appreciate those odds! thanks for sharing! its really amazing to hear that their will be another Gaslight record!
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves    new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:59 am

Also interesting to see Alex L's business empire expanding beyond Tiger Cuts.

"Alex (Levine) opened a restaurant in Red Bank. It’s a Jimmy John’s sandwich shop right on West Front Street. It just opened."
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves    new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 6:22 pm

cmigs wrote:
Also interesting to see Alex L's business empire expanding beyond Tiger Cuts.

"Alex (Levine) opened a restaurant in Red Bank. It’s a Jimmy John’s sandwich shop right on West Front Street. It just opened."

yeah thats cool! he posts a lot about it on instagram recently
Back to top Go down
Boy From Little Eden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves    new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 12:57 am

Pretty interesting interview! I remember a forum way way back about staying out of Brians personal life but I find it interesting when he talks about his family. I mentioned earlier that I see him wearing his wedding ring a lot & now he mentioned "kids" as in 2? I knew he had one with Hollie, but Im starting to think maybe he found himself a new babe! or.. back with his old one
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves    new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:53 pm

There have been a lot of wars over religion and segregation and prejudice that isn’t anything like what I know about religion. But I’m just trying to figure it out. It’s one of those things that I’m never going to get right. No one knows until they’re dead.

This was my take-away. As I mentioned in another thread, the self-identifying as "Christian" always puts me on my guard. I remember a comment in an interview years ago that suggested he was a creationist. Between this and his outspoken criticism of the anti-LGBT HB2 bill in North Carolina, it makes me feel better about him.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves    new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Brian interview (25 Sep. 2016): Making Waves
Page 1 of 1