DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success   Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 am

They’ve just announced another set of UK dates for 2013 and have enjoyed huge success with their fourth studio album this year, so Gaslight Anthem must be doing something right.

The New Jersey band, who formed in 2006, have certainly made a name for themselves on both sides of the Atlantic, but it’s definitely not something that they take for granted.

Speaking the day after their first show at London’s Brixton Academy, frontman Brian Fallon explained that he’s just a regular guy, who wants to communicate with fans via the band’s music.

“I get to be a musician for a living, like that’s pretty cool, so why would I not want to write as many songs as I could and work with as many people as I could? That’s how I look at it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2243153/Gaslight-Anthem-s-Brian-Fallon-hes-making-the-bands-success.html#ixzz2EAz3PMJY

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success   Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Strange he says here about not looking to do anything with THC when now they have threads from NME stating that he is looking to something. good read though thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success   Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
Strange he says here about not looking to do anything with THC when now they have threads from NME stating that he is looking to something. good read though thanks for posting!

Typical Brian actually.
Back to top Go down
Andy_
A Contender
A Contender
Andy_

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success   Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Lol 'Here comes your man'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@DrewsBatches
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success   Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
bringiton_ty wrote:

Typical Brian actually.

True, haha. He even contradicts himself within this article. Although I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it was his wording. He talks about writing everything by hand as a new challenge and later says "I always write that way".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success   Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:46 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
The NME article is from September 2011 don't forget.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success   Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:00 pm

haha cheers mate, slight oversight by myself there santa
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success   Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon on why he's Making the most of the Band's Success
Page 1 of 1