DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The boy from Little Eden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up Empty
PostSubject: Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up   Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:06 am

Hey Guys!

I will be travelling alone from London, Ont to Toronto for the show on the 13th.... I was wondering If anyone wants to meet at the bar down the street called Prohibition Gastrohouse for a few drinks and some Brian/Gaslight related conversation! I will probably be there early so that I can get front row and will try to stay afterwards in order to possibly just shake Bri's hand and give him my praise for what Im sure will be a great concert!

Anyways, if your interested reply to this thread and I will dm you to exchange information!

Thanks,

Boy From Little Eden
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up   Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 2:06 am

If I drive down early I may walk over.
Back to top Go down
The boy from Little Eden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up   Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 1:00 pm

Keele wrote:
If I drive down early I may walk over.

Sounds Good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up   Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toronto- Pre Show Meet-Up
Page 1 of 1