DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet up at the June 26th show in London

Go down 
+6
steady now steady now
kieran
_begbie
Snap
ktp
Asleepontheforestfloor
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

Meet up at the June 26th show in London Empty
PostSubject: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Hey guys,

I noticed that there a lot of people on the forum that going to the London show. You guys wanna get a dimestore meet up going?
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:57 am

definately! you beat me to it, was going to send a message round at the begining of june!
do people want to meet up before the show or after? before might be best in case people need to get last trains/tubes home.
there are a few pubs either on the high street or just off it. i don't live far from brixton so can have a look around & pick one if you want, or we can just go for the safe wetherspoons option?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Chilling out somewhere before the show would be good because, like ktp said, we won't have to rush to get the last trains home.
Back to top Go down
_begbie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:27 pm

I will be there, It will be awesome to have a meet up there before the show!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Before the show would prolly best. From the states so I don't really know the area so finding a pub near by worth going to would be rad.
Back to top Go down
_begbie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:15 pm

any chance to have a meet and greet with the band????
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:06 am

hey! sorry i've not been around lately been moving house & wouldn't believe how much stuff has to be sorted! argh!
i was thinking that it might be best if we go to a pub beforehand called 'The Rest Is Noize.' If you're getting the tube to Brixton come out of the station, turn right, walk under the railway bridge & it'll be on the left before the turning to the academy. it's quite popular with people going to gigs so will probably be busy but we could try to arrange an area to meet in or i'll wear summit obvious nearer the time.
would be good if we could sort out a big get together this time & put some faces to names!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 am

Sorry cant make a meet up as im off doing things before with the girlfriend think we are meeting with her mate from home and stuff.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:50 pm

ktp wrote:
or i'll wear summit obvious nearer the time.

How about your Mrs Bean outft? Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Damn this show is coming up quick!!! Can't wait!

I get to see hot water music the night before in paris!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm

I have a great week. A mini festival in Southampton, Hot Water Music, The Bronx, Hot Water Music again all rounded off with Gaslight in London can not wait.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 am

steady now steady now wrote:
ktp wrote:
or i'll wear summit obvious nearer the time.

How about your Mrs Bean outft? Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_smile

haha er i don't think it'll stand out enough so was thinking more a cocktail dress & big hat maybe?! Razz think carmen miranda!

will let y'all know anyways what i'll be wearing (without sounding too seedy!!) & hopefully there'll be some of us around! yay!
Back to top Go down
_begbie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 am

What time do u think to come to the venue????
Do u think is it possible to find brian there before the show??
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:30 am

Show's coming up guys!!! We still doing the meet up before the show?

Who's all down to go?
Back to top Go down
_begbie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:42 am

what time and where
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 am

i'm up for it for sure.

i said previously about the pub called 'the rest is noize' (If you're getting the tube to Brixton come out of the station, turn right, walk under the railway bridge & it'll be on the left before the turning to the academy).

what do people think about that?

also what time are y'all aiming to get into the venue? then we can work
back from there to sort the drinking time!
Back to top Go down
_begbie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:40 am

I'll be there.........Tell me an hour maybe we can be there for 3 pm

ktp wrote:
i'm up for it for sure.

i said previously about the pub called 'the rest is noize' (If you're getting the tube to Brixton come out of the station, turn right, walk under the railway bridge & it'll be on the left before the turning to the academy).

what do people think about that?

also what time are y'all aiming to get into the venue? then we can work
back from there to sort the drinking time!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 am

Passed that bar at the weekend. Looks like a good spot alrite. Enjoy it guys!
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Yeah I'm in the uk now! Just flew in today. I'm going to Paris tomorrow and the next night i'm gonna go see hot water music! Then I'm coming up to london and going to the gaslight show. What time are we meeting at the bar?
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:37 am

right shall we say meet at 5pm at the rest is noize bar? can't really meet much earlier than that cos am busy & got to get across london to the gig.

here's a photo of me, thought it would be easier to do it this way cos although i'm a girl i haven't yet planned my wardrobe for saturday believe it or not! Razz
Meet up at the June 26th show in London Moi10

hopefully see you guys there! Smile
Back to top Go down
_begbie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 am

See you there....
I'll be there maybe earlier than 5 pm, I really want to meet Brian before the show for a request...............1930 for my granma....
Anyway I'm leaving from Rome this afternoon and tomorrow i'll be in Hyde Park
Have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:53 am

nice one! enjoy yourself & if you see me walking past you grab me & say hi cos tbh i don't know who i'm looking out for! Razz

btw how many people are hoping to come along to this?
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:28 am

I'm up for coming along the bar hopefully, i'll be by myself so look out for red hair and that should be me!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 pm

I'd love to meet you all, but I am trying to figure out what the best times are to 1) meet the band and 2) start getting in line (for that centre rail). As for meeting the band, Oxford will probably be easier than London, where they may have to deal with increased media too, like fitting in interviews and/or photo shoots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:00 pm

I'd be suprised if I met em. I'll try to get to the bar somewhere around 5. When do you think we should head to the show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet up at the June 26th show in London   Meet up at the June 26th show in London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet up at the June 26th show in London
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next