DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manchester show meet up?

Go down 
+3
bringiton
gib786
twistednightmare
7 posters
AuthorMessage
twistednightmare
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Manchester show meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:18 pm

At the show on the 24th I'll be going and I wondering if people from the board who will be attending the show fancy having a meet up?
Maybe before the show? Or After?
Let me know!
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:45 am

I should hopefully have a ticket in time so I'm game for a meet up. Not sure if i'm driving down or getting the train but I should be easy either before or after the show
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Hmm, I'm brand new here but as long as there are no pedo's and that I'll probably be there anyway so might as well.
Back to top Go down
Contender72
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Contender72

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:10 pm

If i can get a ticket rather than stand on my jack i'd be up for it. I'm not a peado BTW Manchester show meet up? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:00 am

Ticket prices are oficially insane now. Single tickets seem to be going for upwards of £30 on ebay, and pairs are going for £60+
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:44 pm

I was desperate for a ticket but ticketline.co.uk released a small batch of tickets a couple of weeks ago so I managed to get a face value ticket. Was facing the prospect of not going.
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Saw one go for £44 this morning on ebay, MADNESS!
Back to top Go down
djmayne2001
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
djmayne2001

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

hey guys, the oxford (the bar) over the road from the academy is usually a good place to have a drink before gigs. Let me know if any of you guys are going in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maynem.co.uk
Contender72
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Contender72

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:29 am

Looks like ive got a ticket due to some great bloke on Scarlet Mist. Gib are you off down on your own from Leeds ? I am as i only got one ticket. Not sure whether i'm driving yet due to work etc as well. PM me & we could maybe work something out.
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Lucky git, still trying to get hold of a ticket. Keep forgetting to bid on them on ebay though. Just replied to your pm Smile
Back to top Go down
twistednightmare
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 am

djmayne2001 wrote:
hey guys, the oxford (the bar) over the road from the academy is usually a good place to have a drink before gigs. Let me know if any of you guys are going in there.
I might join you Smile
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:24 am

Prices are going down a little bit now. Still at like 45 though :/ Cn't wait now
Back to top Go down
Shipyards
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shipyards

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 am

Previously for Manchester GLA dates a lot of us have met at the Kro bar, which is just up from the Academy (opp. the University). I think quite a few intend to be there again.
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Will be in Manchester about five...go for a few drinks around town and probably end up in the Kro Bar about sevenish
Back to top Go down
twistednightmare
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Is anyone here on here on Face Book? I am, just search for Joe Sheridan.
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 pm

twistednightmare wrote:
Is anyone here on here on Face Book? I am, just search for Joe Sheridan.

Do you know a girl called Ellie? haha. Just because I searched you and if it is you we have a mutual friend haha. I'm going to be there, won't be in any bars though too young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manchester show meet up?   Manchester show meet up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manchester show meet up?
Page 1 of 1