DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]

Go down 
+13
sickgirlesther
Steve70s
MorganEightSix
Fail
StitchesOnTheRadio
Thunder_Road
Palmer89
ivienco
kjakm
CapedAvenger
cowgirlwiththeblues
enola
steady now steady now
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Empty
PostSubject: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:01 pm

Brian Fallon & The Crowes will be playing an "album launch show" on 11 April at St Pancras Old Church, London. You can buy tickets from Friday, 29 January, but these are only available "with an album pre-order".  [Edit: This is also now known as an "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]

And yes, April, one month after the album is released, which is why I assume it's a "launch" show.

If you're a hardcore fan, you'll presumably have to pre-order another copy of the album, unless there is a way to prove you already did. [Edit: Apparently you can get a code without pre-ordering: http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vvreg/11042-437628.html ]

announcement at https://twitter.com/LiveNationUK/status/692003616484388864

tickets at http://www.livenation.co.uk/show/804222/brian-fallon-and-the-crowes-exclusive-album-launch-show/london/2016-04-11/en  ]

Last edited by steady now steady now on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:07 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:05 pm

I really want to go to this! Just wondering how that actually works with the preorders...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 5:49 pm

T&Cs here: https://shop.virginemi.com/brianfallon/*/Terms-and-Conditions/

Preorder needs to be completed by Thu midnight GMT and I guess through the European site.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 5:55 pm

Really annoyed at this...preordered through the US site as that was the only one at the time, and now I miss out on this!
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:52 pm

There's a 'no purchase necessary' link at the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:24 am

Weird that they're billing this as the album launch show when there's another London show three days before on the 8th.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:30 am

Thanks...have tried that, but it just keeps signing me up for the newsletter. Has anyone actually had a passcode from this?
Back to top Go down
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:36 am

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
Thanks...have tried that, but it just keeps signing me up for the newsletter.  Has anyone actually had a passcode from this?

Me too. I'm guessing they'll publish a newsletter with the code/link before they go on sale on Friday.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:11 pm

See here for getting a code with pre-ordering:

http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vvreg/11042-437628.html
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:30 pm

steady now steady now wrote:

Just to get it straight, if I preordered the album and I subscribed to the mailing list in that link, I should get a presale code or something like tomorrow, right?

I haven't gotten anything yet :'(

PS: I've never spent so much money on an artist in the 29 years I've been alive Razz
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:34 pm

ivienco wrote:

Just to get it straight, if I preordered the album and I subscribed to the mailing list in that link, I should get a presale code or something like tomorrow, right?

PS: I've never spent so much money on an artist in the 29 years I've been alive Razz

The T&Cs say: "Passcodes will be generated by Ticketmaster / Ticketweb." Whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:44 pm

ivienco wrote:

The T&Cs say: "Passcodes will be generated by Ticketmaster / Ticketweb." Whatever that means.

I have to admit that doesn't sound very promising...
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 9:24 pm

I've not been on this forum for many a year but I had to come in to say I need to go to this show. But 100 tickets doesn't sound like a lot at all! silent
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Road
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Thunder_Road

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:53 am

Has anyone had a code yet? I have used the 'no purchase necessary' link and have only had a welcome email
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:13 am

The phrase 'fan-only' show is making me smile. Who wants tickets to see a band that they're not a fan of? And will they be checking credentials at the door??
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:21 am

The phrase 'fan-only' show is making me smile.  Who wants tickets to see a band that they're not a fan of?  And will they be checking credentials at the door??

lol!

1) you must recite the words to TWO (2) Brian Fallon songs in full (THC & MATZ acceptable)
2) you must prove ownership of minumum (2) pieces of Fallon related merch or have (1) relevant tattoo

Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:42 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
The phrase 'fan-only' show is making me smile.  Who wants tickets to see a band that they're not a fan of?  And will they be checking credentials at the door??

lol!

1) you must recite the words to TWO (2) Brian Fallon songs in full (THC & MATZ acceptable)
2) you must prove ownership of minumum (2) pieces of Fallon related merch or have (1) relevant tattoo

I bet if you have a tattoo you get access to the golden circle!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:59 am

The Live Nation link in my OP is now showing this as on general sale from 30 January, 12.00 (it was 29/01, 9.00).

According to the revised T&Cs, codes are being sent out during Friday.
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 2:42 pm

The Live Nation link in my OP is now showing this as on general sale from 30 January, 12.00 (it was 29/01, 9.00).

According to the revised T&Cs, codes are being sent out during Friday.

haven't received any codes yet... I'm getting kinda worried pale

UPDATE (at 03:22 pm MY time zone): I just got my code Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Codes have now been sent out!
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:03 am

I was refreshing right on 12 when the link went live, within 10 seconds of the link going live I went to order and got:

Sorry, no matches were found.
Search again for fewer tickets
Select another date

pale
Back to top Go down
Fail
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Fail

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:05 am

Yeah, same here. To be expected when there are so few tickets and so many potential attendees, but still annoying.
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:09 am

Yep, me too, refreshed til they were already gone.

Such bad luck :'(
Back to top Go down
MorganEightSix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MorganEightSix

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:13 am

So disappointing, that must've sold out in under 10 seconds!! I shall take solace in the fact I'm seeing him at Koko. Plus that church is walking distance from my office so may wander over Monday night anyway and pretend I'm a priest or something.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:16 am

Five devices on the go at once, and nothing.
😞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next