DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Austin TX Show 29th April

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firks

Austin TX Show 29th April Empty
PostSubject: Austin TX Show 29th April   Austin TX Show 29th April Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:03 am

Hi everyone,

As an Englishman going on my own to the Austin gig next week (I'm out there on business, I do have friends back home!) I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of time to expect the band on stage and what time they're likely to finish?

I'm not particularly interested in the support acts so don't want to stand around on my own for too long before the real deal starts.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
Tim
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Austin TX Show 29th April   Austin TX Show 29th April Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:22 am

You SHOULD go see the supporting acts, they're really really good- but my experience around here- supporting bands play for roughly 30 minutes. Give time for setup/breakdown between, about 45 minutes per band. For shows that I've run tight on time for- I've called and asked when the headlining act is. They usually know- "they'll be on no sooner than x no later than x". I'd call the venue if you can. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
AMercifulRelease
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Austin TX Show 29th April   Austin TX Show 29th April Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Looking forward to the show, I live in San Antonio, and love the Gaslight Anthem, but most importantly, will be taking my son to his first Gaslight Anthem, second show of all time, and he is a huge Gaslight Anthem fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin TX Show 29th April   Austin TX Show 29th April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin TX Show 29th April
Page 1 of 1