DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling some of my collection (TGA & This Charming Man)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanslament
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Selling some of my collection (TGA & This Charming Man) Empty
PostSubject: Selling some of my collection (TGA & This Charming Man)   Selling some of my collection (TGA & This Charming Man) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:22 pm

Hi all,

I have the following for sale, please send me your offers if you're interested. Any questions feel free to ask.

Vinyl:

- This Charming Man, Every Little Secret, black, limited to 333, unopened, MINT;

- The Gaslight Anthem - Singles Collection: 2008 - 2011 (9x7" + Box, Ltd, Comp);

- The Gaslight Anthem - Tumbling Dice/She Loves You, 7" (Blue);

- The Gaslight Anthem - Hold You Up 10", 33 ⅓ RPM, Limited Edition,Red Translucent.

Prints/Posters:

- Every Word Handwritten: Limited to 75, signed by the band poster designed by El Jefe;

- Gaslight Anthem, Rival Schools, Tim Barry - American Slang release show, Irving Plaza, NYC 2010, signed by El Jefe.
Back to top Go down
Thebluesamy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Selling some of my collection (TGA & This Charming Man) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling some of my collection (TGA & This Charming Man)   Selling some of my collection (TGA & This Charming Man) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Has the handwritten print gone?
Back to top Go down

Selling some of my collection (TGA & This Charming Man)
Page 1 of 1