DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling off a portion of my record collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suchashorttime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Selling off a portion of my record collection Empty
PostSubject: Selling off a portion of my record collection   Selling off a portion of my record collection Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 pm

**Forum rules say that new users can't post links.  If you're interested in anything, shoot me a message and I'll send you links directly.  Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!**

Hey everyone,

Like I said in the intro thread, I'm selling off a bunch of my record collection which includes some Gaslight Anthem gems.  Have a look, and if you're interested in anything let me know.

I have some eBay auctions including a Sink or Swim 1st Press on Black /100.  No reserve, but it's generating a lot of interest.  Fun story behind this:  I was an intern at Hellbent Records when this record first came out.  I packed the whole first pressing of Sink or Swim with records and folded the inserts.  I was given one of these as a gift, and now it's time to pass it on.

I have more records for sale - contact me for he full list.
Gaslight Anthem records include: '59 Sound 1st press on Blue, Tumbling Dice 7", Sink or Swim demos 7" on translucent orange, and a '59 Sound b/w Even Cowgirls 7".

Let me know if anyone is interested in anything OR you have any questions!  Hope a big fan ends up with Sink or Swim!
Back to top Go down
suchashorttime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a portion of my record collection   Selling off a portion of my record collection Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:07 am

Whomever won Sink or Swim got a really decent price.

Unless people are interested, the rest of the Gaslight collection goes up in the next batch along with This Charming Man!
Back to top Go down
suchashorttime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a portion of my record collection   Selling off a portion of my record collection Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Lots more Gaslight Anthem stuff on eBay!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/suchashorttime/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a portion of my record collection   Selling off a portion of my record collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling off a portion of my record collection
Page 1 of 1