DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling my Gaslight Collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weatherwax
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Weatherwax

Selling my Gaslight Collection Empty
PostSubject: Selling my Gaslight Collection   Selling my Gaslight Collection Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Hi,

Due to unfortunate financial circumstances, I am having to sell my small collection of Gaslight merchandise. I am very proud of this so (no offence intended) serious interest/offers only please Smile I am in the UK

Apparently I'm not allowed to link in images so I'll describe it and if you want pictures, message me.

Posters:

Every Word Handwritten: Limited to 75, signed by the band poster designed by El Jefe. In a custom made, acid free, yellow frame which can be included for an additional £60.

If You Never Let Me Go: Red addition of the El Jefe poster featuring a couple in front of a Ferris Wheel and the text: "if you never let me go, I will never let you down"

Revival Tour Poster: From the 2011 Revival Tour featuring Chuck Ragan, Dave Hause, Brian Fallon and Dan Andriano. The Wedgewood Rooms. Slightly creased, signed by Brian Fallon.

T-shirts: Most of them women's smalls. If you fit that size, message me and I'll send you the range. One limited t-shirt that's promoting Handwritten, given out at the (incredible) KOKO show and is a men's medium. One SideOneDummy t-shirt with Brian on it. Men's medium.

A Handwritten album signed by the band.

This Charming Man (an old band of Brian Fallon's) vinyl 'Every Little Secret'. Unopened, like new condition. I believe it was limited to 333.

Sorry about all the text. Thanks for the interest Smile

Alexander
Back to top Go down
fatbench
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Gaslight Collection   Selling my Gaslight Collection Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:46 pm

If this is legitimate, I would like the This Charming Man vinyl. I'll PM you.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Gaslight Collection   Selling my Gaslight Collection Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:29 pm

fatbench wrote:
If this is legitimate, I would like the This Charming Man vinyl.  I'll PM you.

The pressing info for the TCM release is:

333 on black vinyl, 667 on brown vinyl

So check what colour this is.

(And I'm a different Alexander)

Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
tgatom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
tgatom

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Gaslight Collection   Selling my Gaslight Collection Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Messaged!
Back to top Go down
PEI_455
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
PEI_455

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Gaslight Collection   Selling my Gaslight Collection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:09 pm

Do you still have the red never let me go poster?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Gaslight Collection   Selling my Gaslight Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling my Gaslight Collection
Page 1 of 1