DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS - This Charming Man (black)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thebiglebowski
A Contender
A Contender

FS - This Charming Man (black) Empty
PostSubject: FS - This Charming Man (black)   FS - This Charming Man (black) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:41 pm

I'm a VC co-op member. Thinking $40 ppd? Willing to listen to other offers though.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: FS - This Charming Man (black)   FS - This Charming Man (black) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:10 pm

So you got the black with the intention of selling it?

I've got a crazy idea.... How about you sell it for what you paid for it, instead of turning it around quickly to make a profit....

Real classy....
Back to top Go down
thebiglebowski
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: FS - This Charming Man (black)   FS - This Charming Man (black) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Never claimed to be classy. Bitch at me all day on the internet. I'll still sleep at night. No problem putting it on ebay. Figured I'd give people here first crack.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: FS - This Charming Man (black)   FS - This Charming Man (black) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:24 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

I've got a crazy idea.... How about you sell it for what you paid for it, instead of turning it around quickly to make a profit....

Real classy....

in this economy...
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: FS - This Charming Man (black)   FS - This Charming Man (black) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 am

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

Real classy....

Dude GTFO he is a member of the VC Co-OP. He funded the release of this album and waited years for it to come out. And because it was the decision of 200 people there is a good chance he didn't even vote for this release. You should cool your jets.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
thebiglebowski
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: FS - This Charming Man (black)   FS - This Charming Man (black) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 am

PFREEZY wrote:
rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

Real classy....

Dude GTFO he is a member of the VC Co-OP. He funded the release of this album and waited years for it to come out. And because it was the decision of 200 people there is a good chance he didn't even vote for this release. You should cool your jets.

Thanks man.

This is still available, btw...
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: FS - This Charming Man (black)   FS - This Charming Man (black) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Shop Radio Cast has black and brown copies up again.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/This-Charming-Man-%252d-Every-Little-Secret-LP.html
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: FS - This Charming Man (black)   FS - This Charming Man (black) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:44 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Shop Radio Cast has black and brown copies up again.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/This-Charming-Man-%252d-Every-Little-Secret-LP.html

Gone again. Hope someone here picked one up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - This Charming Man (black)   FS - This Charming Man (black) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - This Charming Man (black)
Page 1 of 1