DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian's new mailing list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Brian's new mailing list Empty
PostSubject: Brian's new mailing list   Brian's new mailing list Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:48 am

Brian started a new mailinglist. Register here: http://esthercreativegroup.us12.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=7b5654c0cf8e5c1074eb5dfd4&id=84311ad428
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: Brian's new mailing list   Brian's new mailing list Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:22 am

Not sure it works for me, I got the "please confirm subscription" e-mail but when I click on "yes, suscribe me to the list" I am redirected on the Tumblr page. Is it like this for everyone or should I get another confirmation mail?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian's new mailing list   Brian's new mailing list Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:36 pm

sickgirlesther wrote:
Not sure it works for me, I got the "please confirm subscription" e-mail but when I click on "yes, suscribe me to the list" I am redirected on the Tumblr page. Is it like this for everyone or should I get another confirmation mail?

the same for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian's new mailing list   Brian's new mailing list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian's new mailing list
Page 1 of 1