DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 another one of Brians jackets...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nomad677
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning



Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 29
Location : london

another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:50 pm

in the video for ' House Of The Rising Sun' for X929, on youtube. what type of jacket is that one? (the cream one) someone please help if they can Smile

thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.up-in-desire.tumblr.com
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:57 pm

You expect us to help you and you can't even provide the Youtube link?

Pssht. Youth these days.
Back to top Go down
nomad677
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning



Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 29
Location : london

another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Harbortown wrote:
You expect us to help you and you can't even provide the Youtube link?

Pssht. Youth these days.

Erm, when the site says you're not aloud to post links for 7 days because you've just joined, you kinda can't post the link.

Pssht. Learn your facts before you try insulting me.

Back to top Go down
http://www.up-in-desire.tumblr.com
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:30 am

nomad677 wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
You expect us to help you and you can't even provide the Youtube link?

Pssht. Youth these days.

Erm, when the site says you're not aloud to post links for 7 days because you've just joined, you kinda can't post the link.

Pssht. Learn your facts before you try insulting me.

Your mom.
Back to top Go down
Tarborhown
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tarborhown


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-12

another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:37 am

you REMOVE tu.be/ t0O03rtm1jY
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:39 am

Harbortown wrote:
nomad677 wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
You expect us to help you and you can't even provide the Youtube link?

Pssht. Youth these days.

Erm, when the site says you're not aloud to post links for 7 days because you've just joined, you kinda can't post the link.

Pssht. Learn your facts before you try insulting me.

Your mom.

be nice fellas.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:40 am

Thanks Tarborhown!!

I think we all learned a lesson today: It's possible to circumvent the 7 day no link rule.

Anyway welcome to the forum, nomad.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:40 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
nomad677 wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
You expect us to help you and you can't even provide the Youtube link?

Pssht. Youth these days.

Erm, when the site says you're not aloud to post links for 7 days because you've just joined, you kinda can't post the link.

Pssht. Learn your facts before you try insulting me.

Your mom.

be nice fellas.
I'm just kidding dude, come on, you think I'm like that?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:57 am

Harbortown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
nomad677 wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
You expect us to help you and you can't even provide the Youtube link?

Pssht. Youth these days.

Erm, when the site says you're not aloud to post links for 7 days because you've just joined, you kinda can't post the link.

Pssht. Learn your facts before you try insulting me.

Your mom.

be nice fellas.
I'm just kidding dude, come on, you think I'm like that?

I know you are kidding and I get your humor....but this guy just joined the boards and doesn't know that you joke around like I do.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown


Posts : 6769
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 32
Location : yes

another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:01 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
nomad677 wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
You expect us to help you and you can't even provide the Youtube link?

Pssht. Youth these days.

Erm, when the site says you're not aloud to post links for 7 days because you've just joined, you kinda can't post the link.

Pssht. Learn your facts before you try insulting me.

Your mom.

be nice fellas.
I'm just kidding dude, come on, you think I'm like that?

I know you are kidding and I get your humor....but this guy just joined the boards and doesn't know that you joke around like I do.
Baptism by fire, friend. FIRE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





another one of Brians jackets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another one of Brians jackets...   another one of Brians jackets... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
another one of Brians jackets...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» brians birthday
» Brians Jacket
» Brians Interview with GQ in German
» Brians acoustic sesh for the current bun
» Airline breaks brians guitar.....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Discussion About The Band-
Jump to: