DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex R Interview: “Punk has nothing to do with the music they’re listening”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Alex R Interview: “Punk has nothing to do with the music they’re listening” Empty
PostSubject: Alex R Interview: “Punk has nothing to do with the music they’re listening”   Alex R Interview: “Punk has nothing to do with the music they’re listening” Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:38 am

Alex Rosamilia (The Gaslight Anthem), “Punk has nothing to do with the music they’re listening”
27/10/2014. @ 12:51

The Gaslight Anthem come first, not only in Zagreb, but also in Croatia, and also the first concert in the region.

On the current tour American rock foursome promoting latest album “ Get Hurt”, which is how they say something different from the past.

Knowing that the ninth November arrived in factory culture , we did an interview via email with guitarist Alex Rosamilia , who was unfortunately a few intimate questions skipped, but we got the following answers …

For the first time you come to Zagreb …
The one that I love about the tour is the opportunity to go to places you would never otherwise go. I will always do our best to walk around, especially by the old European cities. I am very excited to come to Zagreb and you’ll spend a little time as tourists.

The new album “Get Hurt” ..
We recorded back in the studio in Nashville, but this time with a new producer Mike crossy. We were there twice as long than we were for “Handwritten”. For someone who has not heard it, I’d say “ I hope you’ll like it! ” We have consciously made ​​an effort to try as many things as possible. We have tried to be more ‘outside the box’, it would mean that we do a lot of things that are out of our comfort zone. Sometimes it’s meant to do some part on the spot.

What was your Zamora working on the album?
Brian came up with more or less finished the songs, as opposed to the last album. With footage of the home is much easier then to get ideas than usual.

"Get Hurt" is different from the rest of the album, the sound has changed, the same vibe …
We wanted to try something different. We wanted to be as strange as possible.And be as adventurous as possible.

What’s your favorite song from the album?
Right now I “Underneath the Ground,” or changes from week to week.

You feel punk?
I feel as I always felt. It has nothing to do with looks, with those who are your friends, with the music they’re listening. It has to do with those who want to be what they are, his, no matter what anyone else says. I’d like to believe that this is what led me to the way I am what I am.

What’s your favorite on tour?
Everything. Definitely not a life for everyone, but I love it.

What we see in Croatia?
Jake energy rock and roll show! Loud drums and guitar.

http://www.muzika.hr/clanak/48474/interview/alex-rosamilia-the-gaslight-anthem-punke-nema-veze-s-muzikom-koju-slusas.aspx
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive

Alex R Interview: “Punk has nothing to do with the music they’re listening”
Page 1 of 1