DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon solo shows

Go down 
+63
Great Expectations..
TGA30
brucesboots
Down by the Mersey
prettyontheinsidex
jac185
bigbug
brunswick18
allamericandan1
NeverTrustAJunkie
steady now steady now
bootime
DeathoftheCool
GlennR
cmigs
TheWaxAndTheNeedle
Navesink Banks
BossTime
myoldmanshoes
riversedge
aaydmc2
thebends
SirBrad
brianisbae
pwm112
LuceroDiehard
turnitin2004
bt211
Jack
cms35
LizCollinsNY
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jaws
Mike_Millburys_Shoe
kjakm
cdala
Yozzy
RobertODonnell
shredderrrrrr
eagles1139
ivienco
NotLikeWeBleed
MKULTRA
Smasha13
flannel
Debonair
Asmith1912
rumham
TLRRescue
BKO5950505
pleasepassthesoup
moosicmaniac
Shrewsbury_Stars
enola
Rizz
big blue
njguy99
macci
jensomniac
miked331
StitchesOnTheRadio
Zach_Edelman
LiveFastDieOld
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bootime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Not to sound ungrateful, but any chance of lossless versions being posted?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:40 pm

bootime wrote:
Not to sound ungrateful, but any chance of lossless versions being posted?

Lossless? if you mean a straight track of it? Honestly, probably not, I'd have to do some work (Re- first post about running into issues.) and it's not the highest priority. It transitions pretty smoothly between tracks anyhow in my opinion. At least on iTunes/iPod.
Back to top Go down
bootime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Was worried about the transitions, but sounds like they're good. Thanks so much taping and sharing!
Back to top Go down
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:41 am

Debonair wrote:
Happy to finally say: Here it is everyone! Ill save you the boring details, but I ran into a few unexpected issues that kept delaying it. So enjoy! I dont ask for much as long as you dont claim this as your own and you at least point back to DimestoreSaints.com. Let me know if there are any issues.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k82a02lk14lnb99/Brian_xroads_1218.zip

P.s. Incase you never got a chance to listen, heres the original crossroads boot from february that I did. Same thing just point back to DimestoreSaints.com and dont claim as your own. Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o21yb0rds8779ai/Brian+Fallon+at+The+Crossroads.zip

*****i notice a follow issue on the link sometimes. If you see 'mediafire.commediafire.com" in your browser
delete the ".commediafire" and you should be gold.

THANKS SO MUCH. DLing now….Smile
Back to top Go down
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Everything downloaded fine…

Listening now…thanks again!

One correction: "Goodnight Irene" is mislabeled "No Weather."

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:53 pm

cms35 wrote:

Cheers!

*sigh* -_- Ill upload a corrected version. Eventually
Back to top Go down
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Debonair wrote:
cms35 wrote:

Cheers!

*sigh* -_- Ill upload a corrected version. Eventually

No need to - Irene was played night 2 per the setlist, so all us shmucks need to do is relabel it after we DL. That's easy enough…! (I'm a mod on a board for a diff band and our boots archive is fairly large. Sometimes folks will just DL by song vs. show…so just wanted to mention...).

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:47 pm

anyone else have a hard time downloading this? It keeps failing to start or it says itll download in like 3 hours
Back to top Go down
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:13 pm

prettyontheinsidex wrote:
anyone else have a hard time downloading this? It keeps failing to start or it says itll download in like 3 hours

I did at first. If you cut and paste the link (rather than click on it), review the url and delete "commediafire" if it shows up in the url, hit enter, it should take you to the zip. Tho it did take at least an hour to DL…(my bandwidth suck tho…).

If that's not your issue, and provided the taper and admins don't care, I can up it to Dropbox for you as an alternative.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:35 pm

cms35 wrote:
prettyontheinsidex wrote:

I did at first. If you cut and paste the link (rather than click on it), review the url and delete "commediafire" if it shows up in the url, hit enter, it should take you to the zip. Tho it did take at least an hour to DL…(my bandwidth suck tho…).

If that's not your issue, and provided the taper and admins don't care, I can up it to Dropbox for you as an alternative.

I tried doing that and it's still not working. As long as its cool with everyone else, you can message me and send it to Dropbox, that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
NotLikeWeBleed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Debonair wrote:
Happy to finally say: Here it is everyone! Ill save you the boring details, but I ran into a few unexpected issues that kept delaying it. So enjoy! I dont ask for much as long as you dont claim this as your own and you at least point back to DimestoreSaints.com. Let me know if there are any issues.

P.s. Incase you never got a chance to listen, heres the original crossroads boot from february that I did. Same thing just point back to DimestoreSaints.com and dont claim as your own. Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o21yb0rds8779ai/Brian+Fallon+at+The+Crossroads.zip

*****i notice a follow issue on the link sometimes. If you see 'mediafire.commediafire.com" in your browser

Keeps telling me "cannot complete extraction, destination file cannot be created" after i download and click to open the song
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:15 pm

It should be working. I do have this uploaded else where but I won't post those links publicly. Only if you absolutely can't get that link to work, let me know in a DM.
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Just downloading now. Thanks for this - I know I have been asking you for this on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
LizCollinsNY
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Debonair wrote:

Really enjoying this so much, thank you!  It's really fun to "relive" this show.  Very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Glad everyone's enjoying it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:01 pm

Ok I can't seem to download it, it keeps stopping and cancelling. What is it everybody else did to make the links work?

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:07 pm

Hey, I just realized I got my first star!!! I could'a been a contender, and now I am one!!!

Sorry, had to share my happiness Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz cheers Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:13 pm

So, this got posted uncredited somewhere. Won't say it's the first time it's happened. Nor was it unexpected. But I would have just appreciated nods to DSS. Sad
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:17 am

ivienco wrote:
Ok I can't seem to download it, it keeps stopping and cancelling. What is it everybody else did to make the links work?

Thanks Smile

Happens with Mediafire....

It seems anytime I try to download things off of Mediafire, it creates a new tab or a pop-back (pop-up behind the webpage to be more annoying) ads(which my adblocker wont block as it's isn't technically an ad ) which could potentially carry computer viruses. Has anyone else noticed this recently?

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/61220-Mediafire-Popups
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:05 am

many thanks for this.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 10:44 pm

I tried to download it and it said the compressed folder was empty. someone help me out here lol
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:06 pm

If you're still having trouble PM and I can get you a different way.

My side says this has been downloaded near 170 times! That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
TLRRescue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TLRRescue

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:25 am

Here are the links to the videos I shot at the crossroads shows

12/17/14 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqW5gAUuek2giewcbLlscdaWv8RXgR6qO
12/18/14 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqW5gAUuek2h0RnIbJtng6B6RV9ApryoW
12/19/14 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqW5gAUuek2jT8y7KgRomhS7D3YNlTX-S
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastresortrescue.com
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:20 pm

found this pro shot video from one of the crossroads show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IRWP8Pd6ZU
Back to top Go down
TLRRescue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TLRRescue

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Wow! This is incredible! Brings back great memories! Thanks so much for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastresortrescue.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon solo shows   Brian Fallon solo shows - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon solo shows
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next