DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon's solo shows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

Brian Fallon's solo shows Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon's solo shows   Brian Fallon's solo shows Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Just throwing it out there, but do you think Brian will play any local NJ shows out of the blue before their next album comes out. I know last hear he did at The Court Tavern but I wasn't of age to go Sad
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon's solo shows   Brian Fallon's solo shows Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Well, I think there is always a probability. Wish they would record parts of the album in Europe so that we also get one of these solo shows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon's solo shows   Brian Fallon's solo shows Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 pm

NYYFAN523 wrote:
Just throwing it out there, but do you think Brian will play any local NJ shows out of the blue before their next album comes out. I know last hear he did at The Court Tavern but I wasn't of age to go Sad

I think there's always a good chance of this. Brian strikes me as an extremely active artist that doesn't like taking long breaks from performing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon's solo shows   Brian Fallon's solo shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon's solo shows
Page 1 of 1