DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show

Go down 
+22
'49mercury
NeverTrustAJunkie
TGAFAN25
Anya_TGA
brunswick18
enola
sinkorswimmydear
redskynight
ivienco
LiveFastDieOld
flannel
Jaws
Keele
cmigs
rem999
njguy99
Asmith1912
StitchesOnTheRadio
DeathoftheCool
zerb012345
Debonair
eagles1139
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:54 pm

flannel wrote:
If anyone has any decent recordings of Jared's stuff I'd love to see/hear it (probably just you Andrew).  I got most of one of his non-Scandals songs, idk the title but he played it at at least one of the Crossroads shows as well.  I just love him...  

I doubt anyone has them, but I'd also like to hear see either of McGee's songs.  "Hand in Hand" was so good, I'm so happy that I got to hear that with a whole band behind it.

I haven't given the boots a true listen but

Jared's should be listenable.

Dave's probably listenable. Maybe a listen blown at parts.

Molly I would say not. You can barely hear brian singing. Great guitars sound Razz banter he comes in clear. Drums and bass just over killed levels.

Still have to give a true listen through, but Id need setlists to track at least jared and Dave's if I decide to do them....
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:47 am

I have a little bit of Ophelia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI7HzLbq99M&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:48 am

Debonair wrote:
flannel wrote:
If anyone has any decent recordings of Jared's stuff I'd love to see/hear it (probably just you Andrew).  I got most of one of his non-Scandals songs, idk the title but he played it at at least one of the Crossroads shows as well.  I just love him...  

I doubt anyone has them, but I'd also like to hear see either of McGee's songs.  "Hand in Hand" was so good, I'm so happy that I got to hear that with a whole band behind it.

I haven't given the boots a true listen but

Jared's should be listenable.

Dave's probably listenable. Maybe a listen blown at parts.

Molly I would say not. You can barely hear brian singing. Great guitars sound :Pbanter he comes in clear. Drums and bass just over killed levels.

Still have to give a true listen through, but Id need setlists to track at least jared and Dave's if I decide to do them....

Dave's setlist:

Autism Vaccine Blues
Melanin
Damascus
Time Will Tell
Same Disease
Pretty Good Year
Resolutions
We Could Be Kings
Come On Kid
Prague (Revive Me)
The Shine

Even if the MATZ set came out terrible, I'd love to hear the banter. I didn't record that because I figured you'd at least get that. And if that Bob Dylan cover came out at all listenable, I'd love to hear that one again. That was soooo good. I only recorded like half of it and my audio was decent but the vocals are low.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:15 am

It took like 11 hours for this video to upload, but here's Lucky. The rest will be up eventually.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:48 am

re: Jared's setlist
I have no idea the order... I think he started with "Four Seventeen" and I know he played "Allnighters" and "Sirens" a bit later on, I think maybe "To Youth" in between those two, the "Poison" cover somewhere in there, two... maybe three non-Scandals ones towards the end? but idk the titles... the last one he did was called "Guillotine" I think... that actually might be all of them. You'd have to ask him about the solo ones though (I feel I've annoyed him enough on twitter this week).

if I had to guess I'd say
Four Seventeen
To Youth
Allnighters
maybe Poison
and then either Sirens and then the solos, or one or two solos and then Sirens
ending w Guillotine
Back to top Go down
redskynight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
redskynight

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:08 am

Shelby is spot on about the show.

The sound levels weren't the best for MATZ, at least for recording. The vocals were overpowered, sadly. But man, what a show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3