DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger Cuts Clothing Line

Go down 
+8
JimmyB
Phil_tiger-cuts
Vanderlyle Geek
cmigs
NeverTrustAJunkie
StitchesOnTheRadio
Debonair
Jerseyrain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi
Sizing chart is being added this week

Cheers
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Phil_tiger-cuts wrote:
Hi

The smaller a sizes look great on girls, but further into it we will look at doing a women's line.

Cheers  
If you guys accept returns I'll consider giving it a try! Thanks Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:52 am

i think its pretty cool how Alex L is the stylish one, like Paul was in the Clash. just sayin. shirts look nice!
Back to top Go down
Blues With the Dogs
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Blues With the Dogs

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:42 am

Guy from TGA involved in a clothing line? Looks like I'll be broke next year...
Back to top Go down
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:23 am

Hi guys here's the official press release for those that are interested. Thanks again to all that have supported us

December 10, 2013 - The Gaslight Anthem's renowned bass player Alex Levine today announces the launch of a new barbershop culture-inspired lifestyle and clothing brand, TIGER CUTS (http://www.tiger-cuts.com). This multinational effort is conceived by Levine, along with friend Phil Carr in the UK and Scott Anna in the US. Stemming from the passion and love of music and barbershop culture, ideas and thoughts of clean cuts and classic designs were conceived which resulted in the creative conception and design direction for Tiger Cuts. This group of friends from two sides of the pond has envisaged Tiger Cuts "over tacos and forged in backyard swimming pools" (as it is described by the Tiger Cuts founders).
While a Tiger Cuts webstore has been launched effective today, the founding trio plans to grow their brand beyond online retail and into the brick-and-mortar retail arena across the world. In addition, Tiger Cuts plans to add items such as shaving products and accessories, as well as hair products, to their burgeoning menu of offerings in the very near future.
Founder Alex Levine says, "Launching this brand has been my dream for several years. It's a seamless and organic outgrowth of my personal style; of simply hanging out with my friends, it's woven into our experience." Co-Founder Phil Carr adds, "After Scott and I originally approached Alex regarding creating a new lifestyle brand, he came up with the name and idea for Tiger Cuts. From there, the three of us collectively discussed and developed the brand vision and initial designs, and what resulted was a perfect, unifying vision of Tiger Cuts - we envision this as the ultimate barbershop culture brand."
http://www.tiger-cuts.com
Back to top Go down
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Some more info on the brand

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-gaslight-anthem-s-alex-levine-launches-tiger-cuts-lifestyle-apparel-brand/10857069?utm_source=jtd
Back to top Go down
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:32 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152045203114694&set=a.389231624693.171869.8422119693&type=1
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Phil, I had trouble accessing your website yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Hi Steve not sure why that happend. Apologies for any problems caused

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:38 am

http://instagram.com/p/ilOJkhByxm/
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:44 am

all sorted now - probably my browser
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:10 pm

So, I ordered something from Tiger Cuts in the middle of April, and I haven't seen any sign of it. Has anyone else had it take over 3 weeks to get what they ordered? Or does anyone else know a good way to contact them about it? I already tried twitter once, I'll probably try again soon. I'm patient, I just want to make sure it's still on it's way!

Phil, if you happen to see this, help a girl out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:19 pm

I want to say mine took 3 or more weeks to get here. Remember it's coming from the UK. Most things I've ordered from the UK have taken as short as a week to a month or so.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Debonair wrote:
I want to say mine took 3 or more weeks to get here. Remember it's coming from the UK. Most things I've ordered from the UK have taken as short as a week to a month or so.

OK that makes me feel better. I know it's coming from the UK and that's not quick, but then I looked at their site and it said "5 working days" for the US, so I got a little concerned. But if yours took that long, then I won't worry for at least another week or so.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:28 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Debonair wrote:

OK that makes me feel better. I know it's coming from the UK and that's not quick, but then I looked at their site and it said "5 working days" for the US, so I got a little concerned. But if yours took that long, then I won't worry for at least another week or so.  

Yeah it all depends if customs wants to think you are a terrorist or not. Razz
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

This is going to get lost in all the discussion of Get Hurt, but I wanted to say I just had a great customer service experience with these guys.

I ordered a beanie from them back in April, and given the fact that it was getting warm out, I completely forgot about it for awhile. When I finally remembered I got in touch with them via twitter and then email (by the way, the email they give you when you order through paypal, is incorrect. Or the one I got was at least). They got back to me RIGHT AWAY, and despite not knowing what had happened, they immediately re-sent my order and I got it in less than a week. They were VERY good about communicating and keeping me up to date through the whole process.

Anyway, I wanted to publicly give them major props, and it's nice to have a great customer service experience to talk about in the midst of all the IM troubles Smile
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:34 pm

The website has disappeared? Wonder what happened.
Back to top Go down
tigerstrom29
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
tigerstrom29

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:34 pm

The website is under construction and they are working on a new collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Cuts Clothing Line
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2