DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger Cuts Clothing Line

Go down 
+8
JimmyB
Phil_tiger-cuts
Vanderlyle Geek
cmigs
NeverTrustAJunkie
StitchesOnTheRadio
Debonair
Jerseyrain
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:31 am

I've heard on the grapevine that Alex Levine and Gaslights Tour manager are partnered with another guy in the UK on a new clothing line called Tiger Cuts. If you follow Alex on instagram or twitter you may have seen some hints already. It all sounds really cool. Cant wait to see some of the products. I guess we have to wait for more info and pics...
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:49 pm

[url=https://twitter.com/alexgaslight/status/381131920374898688/photo/1]
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:26 pm

I always assumed he was opening a barber shop. That was his plan according to some interview(s?)- down the line. What ever he does, it will be cool to see.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:48 am

Debonair wrote:
I always assumed he was opening a barber shop. That was his plan according to some interview(s?)- down the line. What ever he does, it will be cool to see.
This is what I thought too, then I saw everyone talking about it being a clothing line. My question is, where did the clothing line idea start? Was it just one person's assumption that spread, or did Alex actually say it somewhere? because it wasn't clarified on that instagram post.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:20 am

Maybe it's a barber shop that's going to sell t-shirts with that logo on it.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:27 am

I dunno if it was Alex's sole idea. He's in partnership on this with at least 2 other people. Could well have been a joint vision from the guys or even the vision of one of the others and Alex got involved and wanted to be creative too.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Alex was wearing the shirt at Voodoo Fest.

Are they selling that shirt anywhere? It looks pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Actually, this says that the online store will be opening in the next few weeks.

http://www.inthefrow.com/2013/11/tiger-cuts-and-tartan.html
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Website launched

http://tiger-cuts.com
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:14 pm

The shirts, look nice, although 20 pounds gets you up to about 30 dollars US.
Back to top Go down
Vanderlyle Geek
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Vanderlyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 pm

cmigs wrote:
The shirts, look nice, although 20 pounds gets you up to about 30 dollars US.
It's deffonatly on the pricey side if you ask me, bút the quality of the shirts look great.
I don't want bash in doors as a newbie, but I was quite dissapointed with some of the official TGA Merch I ordered, I hope that these shirts are as good as they look
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm

TGA merch has gone through a number of phases in terms of the quality of the products they've used, particularly t-shirts.
Back to top Go down
Vanderlyle Geek
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Vanderlyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:24 pm

cmigs wrote:
TGA merch has gone through a number of phases in terms of the quality of the products they've used, particularly t-shirts.
Yeah fair play, I only have the older merch since I am a poor student :p
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Many of the older t-shirts (pre-2010 or so) was printed on Gildan. A lot of what's on the website are those older shirts.

Right now they seem to use Tultex for the most part, which is solid quality. There have been brief runs at times that used American Apparel (which isn't the best for fit purposes for me, but is good quality).
Back to top Go down
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi guys

I run Tiger Cuts with Alex and Scott. I can assure you the tees are the best quality on the market. I spent 3 months sourcing the right ones. They are custom fit, bagged, swing tagged as well as having woven labels in the neck and on the hem.

Me and the guys wanted a brand we would be proud to wear.We are particular about quality and fit. We have made the shipping as cheap as possible for the US customers so we loose on some orders on postage rather than changing the price of the tee.
We didn't just want to print on blanks. We've got some really cool stuff in the pipeline.

Thank you to anyone who has shown interest and we hope you guys like what you see

Cheers

Phil

Ps is there is anything you'd like to see from us let us know.
Back to top Go down
Vanderlyle Geek
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Vanderlyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Good to hear from you guys!

It all looks very nice, and I might soon order some stuff after I get my paycheck
I'm sure more stuff is to come, but I'd like to see some hoodies, winter is coming and I need more fur Very Happy 

Hope to hear more from you soon

ps. will you do a plain white t-shirt for Alex?
Back to top Go down
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi

Thanks we glad you like the first designs.

Hoody is in the pipeline ready to launch soon. And yes there will be some white tees for Alex. A lot of the product will be worn by him onstage.

Cheers

TC team
Back to top Go down
Vanderlyle Geek
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Vanderlyle Geek

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Great stuff Smile

I tried to send you a PM, but since I have only been on the forum for a day I can't send them yet,
Do you have an e-mail adress on which I can contact you concerning TC?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Thanks for answering the questions T C
Back to top Go down
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi jimmy

No problem. We value your opinions

Cheers
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Designs look great Phil. I too will probably pick both up at some point in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Awesome, thanks
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:12 am

Phil_tiger-cuts wrote:

Ps is there is anything you'd like to see from us let us know.
girls shirts! Very Happy 

I know you guys are just getting going and I'm psyched about the designs! But I look awful in guys t-shirts so it'd be cool to see a girl option somewhere down the line!
Back to top Go down
Phil_tiger-cuts
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:41 am

Hi

The smaller a sizes look great on girls, but further into it we will look at doing a women's line.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Is there a sizing chart anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cuts Clothing Line   Tiger Cuts Clothing Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Cuts Clothing Line
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next