DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian interview with Gibson (Min-E Tune system explanation)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Brian interview with Gibson (Min-E Tune system explanation) Empty
PostSubject: Brian interview with Gibson (Min-E Tune system explanation)   Brian interview with Gibson (Min-E Tune system explanation) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:19 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Brian interview with Gibson (Min-E Tune system explanation) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian interview with Gibson (Min-E Tune system explanation)   Brian interview with Gibson (Min-E Tune system explanation) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:42 am

Thanks for posting. Personally I don't like the idea of it, simply because I have never had any major problems tuning myself, and because it degrades the stylish traditional look of a guitar. But thats just me being set in my ways.
Back to top Go down

Brian interview with Gibson (Min-E Tune system explanation)
Page 1 of 1