DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+12
Camus
Breanne
Labhras
thomas94
NeverTrustAJunkie
plugga
Klown
Try Me
saltandburn1967
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
HorribleCrowe
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:50 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
SARAAAAHHHH!!! wave

SHANNON! How's goes it??
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
I am one of those people who don't mind it Crosbster but it's better not to say so there isn't a riot among the other peeps. If you know what I am sayin?!??!?!?!

I got ya. I respect peoples bounderies/things they're offended by etc. People tend to overreact/be a little too dramatic around here though...
This is a fact.

You think you've seen drama around here? Oh man, you haven't seen anything yet! Razz

Hahaha oh ya, I'm sure it gets real dangerous around here.....

I am one of the only dangerous one's around here. I have one of those I don't give a fuck attitudes.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Just be nice, Shawn. I appreciate your humor and sarcasm, but sometimes people can get offended by things. I'm just trying to keep the peace around here. Smile We are in no way a conservative bunch of people at all, we just try to be respectful.

I'm just sayin'. I've offended more people on this internet forum than I have in the last 10 years of my life in the real world. All those times I was drunk, & just outta control. Stop trying to turn me into a nun.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
I am one of those people who don't mind it Crosbster but it's better not to say so there isn't a riot among the other peeps. If you know what I am sayin?!??!?!?!

I got ya. I respect peoples bounderies/things they're offended by etc. People tend to overreact/be a little too dramatic around here though...
This is a fact.

You think you've seen drama around here? Oh man, you haven't seen anything yet! Razz

There have been riots. People yell, frying pans are thrown, some of us cry Embarassed, and people get banned. It has happened.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

This is a fact.

I am one of the only dangerous one's around here. I have one of those I don't give a fuck attitudes.

You tryin' to flex on me Chris ..? lol
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 33 Empty

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

This is a fact.

You tryin' to flex on me Chris ..? lol

Wink
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 33 Empty

Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Hello spam!

Sarah you stone cold fox, what's shakin'

Nothin' much, what's happening with you, stud muffin?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
SARAAAAHHHH!!! wave

SHANNON! How's goes it??

Pretty good! I'm slightly delirious from sleep deprivation, but I'm alright. Smile I have one more hour of being on call for work, so I am just hoping my boss doesn't call me. How are you? Do you have tonight off?
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

This is a fact.

There have been riots. People yell, frying pans are thrown, some of us cry Embarassed, and people get banned. It has happened.

you guys really have cried here though ...?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Hello spam!

Just about to buy some egg cremes from the soda jerk, you want in on this toots?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Try Me wrote:
Just be nice, Shawn. I appreciate your humor and sarcasm, but sometimes people can get offended by things. I'm just trying to keep the peace around here. Smile We are in no way a conservative bunch of people at all, we just try to be respectful.

I'm just sayin'. I've offended more people on this internet forum than I have in the last 10 years of my life in the real world. All those times I was drunk, & just outta control. Stop trying to turn me into a nun.

Haha, none of us are nuns around here, but some of us are angels! Wink

This IS part of the real world. I'm not offended easily at all, I'm just saying that others might be, so tone it down a little. That's it, just be nice. Smile
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Try Me wrote:

I think people just end up getting more offended here because we don't know your personality as well. I know you've explained before that you're very sarcastic, but sometimes that gets missed, since we're on the internet and things don't always come across as you mean them to. It's not that big of a deal, though! It happens!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 pm

I just look at it this way. There are a lot of people on here who take cracks at people and then as soon as they hear something they don't like they fuss about it and storm off. I just know what to say and don't say so I don't make anyone Sad.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:01 pm

...also you didn't seem to take the temperature of the room before you crashed the party. we're all very sarcastic around here but we all get along well, too.

no one knows your personality well enough to know when you are joking or not. i'm sarcastic as fuck, but i got to know people around here & we know when each other is joking. most of the time you think people are offended, we're most likely not. but you complain that we're taking you too seriously, and you don't seem to think you might be doing the very same thing w/ us. we all get along here, really.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:01 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
SARAAAAHHHH!!! wave

SHANNON! How's goes it??

Pretty good! I'm slightly delirious from sleep deprivation, but I'm alright. Smile I have one more hour of being on call for work, so I am just hoping my boss doesn't call me. How are you? Do you have tonight off?

Turn off your phone! Razz

I'm good too! I do indeed have tonight off, but I have nothing to do!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

This is a fact.

you guys really have cried here though ...?

I did once. I'll admit it. It was the last time JimmyB incited a riot and got banned. He was really mean to people here than I am friends with, totally disrespectful and cruel, this went on forever, and it was really upsetting. Plus I was going through some other stuff also, so it was too much. I'm very sensitive. Embarassed I'd rather feel too much than not enough though.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Hello spam!

Just about to buy some egg cremes from the soda jerk, you want in on this toots?

You know I do, cool cat. Wink
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Try Me wrote:

I think people just end up getting more offended here because we don't know your personality as well. I know you've explained before that you're very sarcastic, but sometimes that gets missed, since we're on the internet and things don't always come across as you mean them to. It's not that big of a deal, though! It happens!

True. I don't think it's so much my personality anymore, but my "slanguage"/choice of words. I speak in a different language than most people here. I can assure ya's that my intentions are good, though. I have just about as normal views on things as anybody. I just don't take myself too serious is all. Get it done in the real world, and goof around when I'm off the real world clock.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:06 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
SARAAAAHHHH!!! wave

SHANNON! How's goes it??

Turn off your phone! Razz

I'm good too! I do indeed have tonight off, but I have nothing to do!

Haha, I never turn my phone off! I always have it on just in case there's an emergency and they need me, or my cousin needed me when she was here. I don't remember the last time my phone was off!

That's great that you have the night off! Even with nothing to do, it's still nice to have some down time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 pm

steph wrote:
...also you didn't seem to take the temperature of the room before you crashed the party. we're all very sarcastic around here but we all get along well, too.

no one knows your personality well enough to know when you are joking or not. i'm sarcastic as fuck, but i got to know people around here & we know when each other is joking. most of the time you think people are offended, we're most likely not. but you complain that we're taking you too seriously, and you don't seem to think you might be doing the very same thing w/ us. we all get along here, really.

your ego is out of control. you haven't been on all the times people have been offended by my key strokes.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Hello spam!

Gee whiz, you're the tops, Sar!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Try Me wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Try Me wrote:

True. I don't think it's so much my personality anymore, but my "slanguage"/choice of words. I speak in a different language than most people here. I can assure ya's that my intentions are good, though. I have just about as normal views on things as anybody. I just don't take myself too serious is all. Get it done in the real world, and goof around when I'm off the real world clock.

Yeah, I hear ya! But also remember that even though we're on a forum it's still the real world, and we're all real people even though we're not face to face, you know?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Matt L wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Hello spam!

Gee whiz, you're the tops, Sar!

Awww, geeee. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:15 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Try Me wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Try Me wrote:

Yeah, I hear ya! But also remember that even though we're on a forum it's still the real world, and we're all real people even though we're not face to face, you know?

I know that. Anyways, I don't want to talk about this anymore. Kinda killin' the SPAM mood.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Try Me wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Try Me wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Try Me wrote:

I know that. Anyways, I don't want to talk about this anymore. Kinda killin' the SPAM mood.

This topic sure is rustlin' my jimmies, pal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next