DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+12
Camus
Breanne
Labhras
thomas94
NeverTrustAJunkie
plugga
Klown
Try Me
saltandburn1967
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
HorribleCrowe
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:51 pm

I'll be back in a few minutes. wave
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 36 Empty

Good idea, Shannon. Spam thread is quickly becoming a war zone.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 36 Empty

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
redskynight wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
redskynight wrote:
Try Me wrote:
redskynight wrote:
Try Me wrote:
redskynight wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
redskynight wrote:
...what -- what in the frak have I missed around here???

Weird insanity, you know, just another day in spam. Razz

lol, so it seems! there are ... a lot of things in the past two pages that just make me shake my head and remind me why I want to make WGSS topics mandatory in a high school social studies class.

See what I mean ? Then you got this wonderful individual takin' cheap shots lol...

what is that supposed to mean?

What made you shake your head, and what does WGSS mean ?

there have been posts within the past few pages that are inflammatory and offensive. WGSS means women, gender, and sexuality studies.

Why no men?....ugh, WE are left out of everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but I'm not going to even begin to talk about why the "men's rights" movements are selfishly bullshit and perpetuates misogyny.
It is 2012.
Chris, How many times have I said "no homo" before I said it tonight ? I say it once, & I was apparently aware of the dark history that word has here beforehand lol. Alot of reaching going on here. By all means, continue to reach Junkie.

Haha, I have no clue Shawn baby....no..clue....at....all. In other news though the hate toward men is making my blood boil.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 36 Empty

Matt L wrote:

I mean not to start an argument, but surely that generalized comment is dangerous, no?

you're right. and, honestly, all generalized comments are dangerous, so a sincere thank you for pointing out my own faults. I guess I should say that the men's rights movements that I've encountered aims to make the ablebodied caucasian cismale a minority in society and it does more harm than good. of course, this is just the men's rights movements that I have encountered and have discussed in WGSS classes.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 pm

I am outta here. Peace!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm

redskynight wrote:
Matt L wrote:

I mean not to start an argument, but surely that generalized comment is dangerous, no?

you're right. and, honestly, all generalized comments are dangerous, so a sincere thank you for pointing out my own faults. I guess I should say that the men's rights movements that I've encountered aims to make the ablebodied caucasian cismale a minority in society and it does more harm than good. of course, this is just the men's rights movements that I have encountered and have discussed in WGSS classes.

It's alright, I understand how easy it is to make comments like that. I do it all the time tongue
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:58 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
redskynight wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
redskynight wrote:
Try Me wrote:
redskynight wrote:
Try Me wrote:
redskynight wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
redskynight wrote:
...what -- what in the frak have I missed around here???

Weird insanity, you know, just another day in spam. Razz

lol, so it seems! there are ... a lot of things in the past two pages that just make me shake my head and remind me why I want to make WGSS topics mandatory in a high school social studies class.

See what I mean ? Then you got this wonderful individual takin' cheap shots lol...

what is that supposed to mean?

What made you shake your head, and what does WGSS mean ?

there have been posts within the past few pages that are inflammatory and offensive. WGSS means women, gender, and sexuality studies.

Why no men?....ugh, WE are left out of everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but I'm not going to even begin to talk about why the "men's rights" movements are selfishly bullshit and perpetuates misogyny.
It is 2012.
Chris, How many times have I said "no homo" before I said it tonight ? I say it once, & I was apparently aware of the dark history that word has here beforehand lol. Alot of reaching going on here. By all means, continue to reach Junkie.

Haha, I have no clue Shawn baby....no..clue....at....all. In other news though the hate toward men is making my blood boil.

I'm not built for this conserative enviroment. Like the junkie said, I'm trying to fit in and make "e friends". Of course I am. Aren't we all ?
I'm going to stick around though...lol I'm not being run outta here over some bullshit. As for the "hate towards men". I wouldn't take it too serious. Kind of the philosophy I've been tryin' to preach for a while now.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:58 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I am outta here. Peace!

Peace out man! I'll chill with you later.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:00 pm

shawn, I am sure you mean good with all your comments, just try to make sure we get your sarcasm.
use a giant ass sign, use smileys, do whatever you want but make sure we get it and everything is going to be fine.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Matt L wrote:
redskynight wrote:
Matt L wrote:

It's alright, I understand how easy it is to make comments like that. I do it all the time tongue

ahah, thank you for understanding.

(I also hope that my comments aren't seen as a slight toward men -- I know some pretty smart men who are aware of their privileges and use their privileges to help minorities or help raise awareness to problematic things; I don't hate men, either. Lack of knowledge on sociological topics such as the WGSS divide in society and/or voluntary obliviousness is what I despise in people, regardless of gender.)

((Also, you're cool, Matt. You fall into the smart males category. Razz))
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Alright, listen. Shawn, you offended Junkie and a few other members. No matter how many times you say, "Oh, you shouldn't get offended, you shouldn't be uptight, you should just laugh it off, it was a joke " the fact remains that you have offended them. Jokes are really funny, but sometimes they don't go over so well. You can either apologize and we'll forget about it or you can stop talking about it and we'll forget about it. You can't just expect other people to not get offended. Personally I wasn't offended nor do I care whether you apologize. I'm one of those, "You have to laugh at everything, don't take things too seriously" kinda guys too, but you clearly offended Junkie and a lot of other board members. Either fess up or shut up. Very Happy

And thanks Mac. You're pretty cool yourself. You fall under the "Smart People" category. Razz

Last edited by Matt L on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:04 pm

plugga wrote:
shawn, I am sure you mean good with all your comments, just try to make sure we get your sarcasm.
use a giant ass sign, use smileys, do whatever you want but make sure we get it and everything is going to be fine.

I got it. I will do this from now on.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Matt L wrote:
Alright, listen. Shawn, you offended Junkie a few other members. No matter how many times you say, "Oh, you shouldn't get offended, you shouldn't be uptight, you should just laugh it off, it was a joke " the fact remains that you have offended them. Jokes are really funny, but sometimes they don't go over so well. You can either apologize and we'll forget about it or you can stop talking about it and we'll forget about it. You can't just expect other people to not get offended. Personally I wasn't offended nor do I care whether you apologize. I'm one of those, "You have to laugh at everything, don't take things too seriously" kinda guys too, but you clearly offended Junkie and a lot of other board members. Either fess up or shut up. Very Happy

And thanks Mac. You're pretty cool yourself. You fall under the "Smart People" category. Razz

High Five to this whole post.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Matt L wrote:
Alright, listen. Shawn, you offended Junkie a few other members. No matter how many times you say, "Oh, you shouldn't get offended, you shouldn't be uptight, you should just laugh it off, it was a joke " the fact remains that you have offended them. Jokes are really funny, but sometimes they don't go over so well. You can either apologize and we'll forget about it or you can stop talking about it and we'll forget about it. You can't just expect other people to not get offended. Personally I wasn't offended nor do I care whether you apologize. I'm one of those, "You have to laugh at everything, don't take things too seriously" kinda guys too, but you clearly offended Junkie and a lot of other board members. Either fess up or shut up. Very Happy

You're a good dude Matt...lol. Everything you said here is true. I have apologized on a number of occasions though.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Try Me wrote:
plugga wrote:

I got it. I will do this from now on.

Haha The "giant ass" sign. That's a good one Plugga. I'm surprised Steph hasn't pulled that one out yet. jk jk

When it comes to the frying pan tho, watch out, Steph is a force to be reckoned with. Wink
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Try Me wrote:
Matt L wrote:

You're a good dude Matt...lol. Everything you said here is true. I have apologized on a number of occasions though.

Alrighty. Then we don't need to keep going over it. From either side.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Matt L wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Good luck with that...
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm

I am a fucking evil white man who HATES minorities. How do I delete my account on this bullshit?
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Well, anyway, I'm gonna peace out for now.

Catch ya'll later.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Try Me wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Good luck with that...

You just kept it going!
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:29 pm

I just noticed how racist the Google art is today........
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Paddy

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:35 pm

.... that Google logo is awesome.

This thread seems so hard to follow. Or I'm too new, or both.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:43 pm

redskynight wrote:
Matt L wrote:

High Five to this whole post.

High Five from me too. You are probably more aware, sensitive, and respectful than 90% of the adults I know!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Paddy wrote:

Hey, welcome to spam! wave

Yes, this thread is very hard to follow sometimes, and I'm not new at all! Razz Tonight things were a little crazier than normal. Usually it's just people talking about random stuff. This is the hangout thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Paddy wrote:

A black guy running on water-mellon ??? They knew what they were doing when they made that. Come on now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next