DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+12
Camus
Breanne
Labhras
thomas94
NeverTrustAJunkie
plugga
Klown
Try Me
saltandburn1967
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
HorribleCrowe
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:44 am

Let's Skype bitch.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:45 am

How far are you going to go with me?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Yay that your foot may be a little better! At least it's not worse, right? How were the kids today? I hope they didn't give you too much trouble! And how lucky that you only have to work for 2 1/2 hours tomorrow! Wow! I have to work for about 10 1/2, then be on call for another 4 after that. I'm tired just thinking about it!

Chris is the DSS wild card. I never know if he's going to joke with me or be mean to me. Shocked

Razz

Yeah, I'm hoping so... but now it's hurting in a slightly different spot. So, I think I'll just keep trying to take it easy on it for another week and see how it does. Yeah, lucky me I guess. Smile All thanks to not having to do the field trip. Very Happy Wow, 10 1/2 would be a looooong day. Yikes! I can understand why you'd be tired just thinking about it. :/

Haha Yeah, that guy. He is a wild card. Maybe he wears a wild heart, blue jeans and white t-shirts. Razz

NOOOOO!!! Your foot is not supposed to hurt in a different spot, it's just supposed to get BETTER. *sigh* Yes, rest is good. Do you ever ice it? Maybe that would help? I don't know. What else can you do for a bone bruise besides rest?

That's good that you don't have to go on the field trip since it involved so much walking. Yep, 10 1/2 hours is what I worked today too. That's pretty normal for me in the summer. I have to be creative to keep the kids and me entertained for that long! Razz I'm just counting down to my vacation now though. Three days to go! Very Happy

Oh great. Now I'll always associate Chris with Blues Jeans and White T-Shirts. Thanks for that, Konrad. Rolling Eyes

(Just kidding! Razz)

Yeah... I know. Sad My dad thinks maybe I have an alien in my foot, and pretty soon it might jump out of my chest. Shocked I don't think I'll sleep AT ALL tonight. But, my digestive system has been okay. So, maaayyyybe that's a good sign. haha Wow... those are long days. I bet you do have to keep creative. Do you play them a lot of Raffi? That's what I'd probably do. haha Ah, vacation sounds nice. Smile

Haha Yeah, well... it is a good song. Razz

Haha, oh man, an alien? You're going to be a real life horror movie! Shocked Now I keep getting images of The Exorcist in my head. Do we need to get a priest to perform an exorcism? Now I'M not going to sleep AT ALL tonight! affraid But that's good that your digestive system has been okay. Tummy trouble is the worst (and yes, I realize I just used kid-speak. Occupational hazard!)!

We do listen to Raffi! I love him. My sister and I used to listen to him when we were little too. Smile We were listening to one of his CDs in the car today. Down By the Bay is always a big hit. Smile

I played Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts for the girls one day last week and they loved it. They immediately requested that we go camping at the beach. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:48 am

Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Fe fi fo fum

I smell the blood of an Englishman! Shocked

shut yo mouth shannon!!!!

I am so sorry! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sigh, outta control!!!!!

You know those girls on "My Super Sweet 16" with the un realistic sense of self entitlement ? Shannon is what they'll grow up to be, but like 13x's bitchier and ruthless.

HOW RUDE! I am a good girl. You have been misinformed if you think otherwise. Frying Pan

Don't act like your poo don't stink Ms "my dad bought me a rolls royce phantom for my 16th birthday even though I got expelled at school for telling the principle that her and her family ain't nothin' but a bunch of crackas" I don't wanna hear any of it....

I seriously don't understand MTV anymore. Remember when it used to be about MUSIC?!?!?! Now it's all My Super Sweet 16 and Teen Mom. NO THANKS! Mad
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:52 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

As far as our imagination and desire takes us Chris.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:52 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Ugh, orgasm already reached.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 am

Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Fe fi fo fum

Sigh, outta control!!!!!

You know those girls on "My Super Sweet 16" with the un realistic sense of self entitlement ? Shannon is what they'll grow up to be, but like 13x's bitchier and ruthless.

HOW RUDE! I am a good girl. You have been misinformed if you think otherwise. Frying Pan

Don't act like your poo don't stink Ms "my dad bought me a rolls royce phantom for my 16th birthday even though I got expelled at school for telling the principle that her and her family ain't nothin' but a bunch of crackas" I don't wanna hear any of it....

I seriously don't understand MTV anymore. Remember when it used to be about MUSIC?!?!?! Now it's all My Super Sweet 16 and Teen Mom. NO THANKS! Mad

It's unreal....
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:55 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Ugh, orgasm already reached.

Co-sign. It'll be a while before we can take this thing to Skype. The flame of desire needs to die down signficantly.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 am

Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Fe fi fo fum

Sigh, outta control!!!!!

It's unreal....

It makes me think of that Bowling For Soup song "1985". "And music still on MTV..."
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 am

Haha, oh man, an alien? You're going to be a real life horror movie! Shocked Now I keep getting images of The Exorcist in my head. Do we need to get a priest to perform an exorcism? Now I'M not going to sleep AT ALL tonight! affraid But that's good that your digestive system has been okay. Tummy trouble is the worst (and yes, I realize I just used kid-speak. Occupational hazard!)!

We do listen to Raffi! I love him. My sister and I used to listen to him when we were little too. Smile We were listening to one of his CDs in the car today. Down By the Bay is always a big hit. Smile

I played Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts for the girls one day last week and they loved it. They immediately requested that we go camping at the beach. Razz

Yeah... that's a scary thought. But, don't worry Shannon. I think I'll be okay. If I had an alien in my foot, I think it woulda shown up on the x-rays, and the doctor didn't say anything. hahaha Yeah, phwew... tummy trouble is no fun. haha "Occupational hazard!" I love it! Oh, and yea, I do ice it at least 4 times a day or so. More on the weekends. I guess ice only really helps with the pain. Unfortunately there's not much you can do for a bone bruise but rest it. Sad

Yeah, Raffi is pretty awesome. He's like a hero for kids (and teachers too). haha I could see that Down By The Bay would be a big hit. Smile

Haha That's funny about the camping. They must like camping and beaches. But, really, who doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:00 am

Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Fe fi fo fum

Sigh, outta control!!!!!

It's unreal....

It makes me think of that Bowling For Soup song "1985". "And music still on MTV..."

Random question. Why do Soap Opera's stay on the air for so long ? I mean that shit's ridiculous....
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 am

Alright Mr. Stan, arm wrestle match. Now! No more foolin' around man!
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:06 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Spam - Page 18 You-think-this-is-a-game
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:07 am

Shawn, my room...now!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:08 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Yeah... that's a scary thought. But, don't worry Shannon. I think I'll be okay. If I had an alien in my foot, I think it woulda shown up on the x-rays, and the doctor didn't say anything. hahaha Yeah, phwew... tummy trouble is no fun. haha "Occupational hazard!" I love it! Oh, and yea, I do ice it at least 4 times a day or so. More on the weekends. I guess ice only really helps with the pain. Unfortunately there's not much you can do for a bone bruise but rest it. Sad

Yeah, Raffi is pretty awesome. He's like a hero for kids (and teachers too). haha I could see that Down By The Bay would be a big hit. Smile

Haha That's funny about the camping. They must like camping and beaches. But, really, who doesn't?

Okay, I'll try not to worry. Wink I started laughing so hard, because I pictured the doctor looking at the x-rays and seeing an alien and just saying, "Okaaaayyy... I don't want to get involved in this. Let's just tell Konrad he'll be fine so he and his alien leave our office right now!" Razz

Oh you'll see, there are lots of occupational hazards associated with jobs like ours! At least most of them are entertaining though, like kid-speak, haha. Smile

I will keep praying that your foot heals quickly. I think you've suffered long enough! Hug

They also like Raffi's Spider on the Floor and Peanut Butter and Jelly. Do you know those? Oh, and have you heard his Christmas album? It's still one of my favorites. I love you I have a book with the lyrics and sheet music also. The girls and I always have a little sing-a-long when Christmas vacation starts each year with the Raffi songs. Smile

Haha, they do love the beach and camping! I told them when they get back from vacation maybe we'd go to the beach one day before school starts. That will be an adventure!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:10 am

Try Me wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Spam - Page 18 You-think-this-is-a-game

lol! Oh, wow... dying of laughter. That is the best. Picture. Ever.

Spam - Page 18 Tumblr_m81rps5Sri1rql22lo1_500

Oh, and yes. I think it is a game, and I just started it.

Last edited by TGAforLIFE on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:10 am

Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Fe fi fo fum

Sigh, outta control!!!!!

It's unreal....

Random question. Why do Soap Opera's stay on the air for so long ? I mean that shit's ridiculous....

Because they are addicting. I used to watch All My Children and Days of our Lives, but I stopped watching about five years ago. They are ridiculous, but they can be really entertaining too!
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:11 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shawn, my room...now!

I thought you'd never ask...*giggles*
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 am

It would be hell on earth if reincarnation was real and my next life was one of those bratty sixteen year old girls. I would have to stop it before it became true.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Shawn, my room...now!

I thought you'd never ask...*giggles*

*grabs hand* runs away into a fantasy world
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:13 am

Spam gets weirder every day. I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 am

Spam gets weirder every day. I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Shawn does weird things to me.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Spam - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 am

hola
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
saltandburn1967