DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+64
zombietime
Mae
HorribleCrowe
riversedge
Roe
ivienco
McPhist0
Rizz
DamagedUniverse
The_River
cdala
jonnyz83
Smasha13
SarahSarahSarah
rem999
aldotheapache
ThisMachineKillsFascists
mingus
steady now steady now
Hombie
jzancan
emenius
Jeff
BereasaTGA
michaelphillips
Rose1991
pleasepassthesoup
loazis
The Angry Johnny Revue
kristyn
eagles1139
mwh
HolyBreakOfDay
TGAFAN25
BossTime
sandyangryjohnnyormary?
ThereIsAThunder
rumham
The Last Jukebox Romeo
jonester
redheadchick
StitchesOnTheRadio
MKULTRA
33RPMHero
bringiton_ty
Coma Girl
DeathoftheCool
Mr.Grieves
Klown
Yozzy
saltandburn1967
Christophe
Jack
colmillionaire
bringiton
JimmyB
plugga
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
steph
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

romance issues - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Jack wrote:
Wait, she asked you out but you don't know who she is? Did she write it out in flaming letters against the sky?

i'm wondering the same thing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:10 am

No, It was on that ask.fm site. The only reason I am seriously considering this real is because she knew things about me only someone who went to highschool would know about me. So yeah,WHENEVER we figure out a day to go get some coffee, It will turn out to either be, a first date, just hanging out with a female friend, start of a relationship, getting "catfished", or led on to a fake date for a laugh. No matter which way it turns out, Songwriting material regardless!!!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:13 am

JimmyB wrote:
 No matter which way it turns out, Songwriting material regardless!!!

ha that's the spirit Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:16 am

Can't say I really know what that is, but regardless I'd say go for it. Be the best version of yourself, treat her right and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject:    romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:07 am

Well, I found out who it was....A girl I have never had any feelings for but has tried to date me before.....I can't win. SadFrying Pan Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad (Note:Not an attempt at attention or anything like that, just finishing what I posted before) How's everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 pm

date her anyway?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Labhras wrote:
date her anyway?
I feel nothing towards her.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:07 pm

I think I self sabotage relationships. I hate getting the feeling of something great; only to have it be taken away in the matter of a day.
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:30 am

What are your expectations going into a new relationship? Do you approach it looking for 'the one', or more casually? Coming on too strong can give off signs of desperation and turn the ladies off.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Okay here's my story...

Perhaps I should explain huh? Well Turns out this girl is in fact the one who has been randomly asking me questions anonymously, and wanted to get to know me. Well she messaged me yesterday saying it was her all along, but now she thinks I am an embarrassment and a "complainer". Oh yeah, I tried to talk with her yesterday, and when I asked her "Do you want me to stop talking to you?" She responded "IDC" What does that even mean in this case?
Back to top Go down
jonester
A Contender
A Contender
jonester

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:48 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Okay here's my story...

Perhaps I should explain huh? Well Turns out this girl is in fact the one who has been randomly asking me questions anonymously, and wanted to get to know me. Well she messaged me yesterday saying it was her all along, but now she thinks I am an embarrassment and a "complainer". Oh yeah, I tried to talk with her yesterday, and when I asked her "Do you want me to stop talking to you?" She responded "IDC" What does that even mean in this case?
      Walk, no run, from people who play head games. I might be wrong and don't know all the facts , but seems like a head gamer to me.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:40 pm

That girl sounds like a mental case. I think you dodged a bullet.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Shame then, she is really pretty.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:47 pm

pretty don't fix crazy
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:58 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
pretty don't fix crazy
High Five 
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:07 am

I guess that's true. Sad I should be used to it by now, I think I may just stop trying for a long time. Being disappointed all the time does a number on one's emotional and physical heart.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Doing the OKC thing to meet new people, since I have a difficult time with that. Going pretty half and half so far. Since the site is free, and what brings people to the site to begin with are all for different reasons, the results are a mixed bag. I've had a couple good dates and equally shitty ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:43 am

I'm so fricken lonely. I never thought I would get like this. I've been so pissed off too recently. I hope this is normal.....haha.
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:57 am

Sounds perfectly normal to me. Hang in there Chris, you'll find the right one.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:58 am

Smile Yeah, but it sucks. We weren't even dating for a long time. It just felt like months to me instead of weeks. I have never felt that close to a girl that quickly. Sucks she is gone.
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:04 am

What are your expectations going into a new relationship? Do you approach it casually or go in looking for 'the one'? Sometimes intensity is misinterpreted and can scare the ladies away.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 am

Not really, "The One" as much as someone special. The thing that sucks this time is that I played it fairly cool but she was the one always texting, calling me, wanting to hang out. I really thought she was something. I just formed a physical/emotional connection her in weeks. It just felt so different. I dunno, everything felt unreal. I remember us both being happy on a cloudy day holding each holding eachother on the shore of the lake. She even told me all the time our thing felt like a "fairy tale". Then she changed her mind in the course of a night and it was over. I just dont know if I can feel anything similar to that again. It really did feel like I was in heaven. Im not even being crazy...haha...it really did.
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:12 am

Hmmm, was there someone else in the picture? Seems like there might have been other factors for her to do an abrupt about-face like that.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:13 am

No one else was in the picture as far as I could see. Who knows!? I'll probably never find out so I shouldn't be dwelling on it.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:20 am

I guess this coming weekend calls for the typical; go to the bars, drink, meet some girl, and make out. Repeat until I find another girl I think I can start something with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 9 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next