DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

forum complaints & constructive criticisms

Go down 
+39
Holland
Harbortown
swimorsink
Mary Ann
goonerginge
Camus
Daire
pjk
CapedAvenger
bringiton_ty
Debonair
jzancan
Vibes
CluckyB
simo
ral
Shrewsbury_Stars
Bea
StitchesOnTheRadio
njguy99
JJW319
enola
NYYFAN523
Forum Owner
Aregular
Klown
Jerseyrain
DiamondSinatra
JimmyB
TGAforLIFE
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
DeathoftheCool
steph
plugga
saltandburn1967
Labhras
A_Regular
steady now steady now
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

forum complaints & constructive criticisms - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   forum complaints & constructive criticisms - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
I had this problem a while ago, and it turned out I’d switched to a private tab by mistake. Worth a look!

Sent from Topic'it App

I haven't done that, but thank you. How do you like the app? maybe I'll try that.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   forum complaints & constructive criticisms - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:27 am

I like that it shows the most recent post at the top, so there's no searching to do. I've had a bit of trouble with it not showing the bottom of posts, but if you hit reply and then cancel back out, it will show them. At the moment, I'm using it in preference to the web version, but I've only had it a few days! Worth a go I think.
Back to top Go down
crsmsi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   forum complaints & constructive criticisms - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 am

I don't like the mobile version of this site. Every time I get here, I switch back to the desktop version. Both version look completely differently and work differently, too. Maybe you could harmonize both designs a little or scrap the mobile version? The standard version works fine for me on my mobile devices.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   forum complaints & constructive criticisms - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 5:07 pm

crsmsi wrote:
I don't like the mobile version of this site. Every time I get here, I switch back to the desktop version. Both version look completely differently and work differently, too. Maybe you could harmonize both designs a little or scrap the mobile version? The standard version works fine for me on my mobile devices.

I use the desktop also. There is an option I believe to turn it off. But, I guess to give the option to people *shrug*.

We don’t have too much control over the mobile design. This forum is hosted by Forumotion and they lock down a lot of their design to what they want you to have control over. But I can see if they given anymore options..

The lack of control actually caused me to research the forum to move it over to its own hosting and forumotion will under no circumstances give us our back catelog of information. I then found a way to actually get the information through a back door way. Don’t know if that even works anymore, or if it would even be worth it , it was tough to get it going before.
Back to top Go down
crsmsi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   forum complaints & constructive criticisms - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 6:40 pm

Thank you for your answer. Under these circumstances, keep things the way they are. It's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   forum complaints & constructive criticisms - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum complaints & constructive criticisms
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8