DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+15
Debonair
I Came To Dance
simo
Harbortown
Klown
plugga
The Poet Jonah
TGAforLIFE
Camus
steph
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 pm

The Poet Jonah wrote:
HEY SHANNON! you look into your records today?

No, I didn't get a chance. Today was a weird work day. I will this weekend though. I REALLY hope I have The River on vinyl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Goodnight, Ilaria! Good luck tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey Konrad, check this out: Spam - Page 25

If you liked the YouTube clip of Benny talking about how much he hates Justin Bieber, you're going to love this. Last year Harbortown created a Benny vs. Bieber fight that was nothing short of epic. Funniest Spam posts ever! It starts six posts down on the page and continues for a couple of pages (I think). I still die laughing every time I think of this!

Haha Cool. Thanks Shannon. I just realized I went to eat and forgot to sing off... Going to go check it out NOW. Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:26 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
why is it gloomy when its supposed to be spring?

You can have my weather. It's supposed to be 82 degrees and sunny here tomorrow. I'll take the gloomy weather!

lets Trade!

DEAL! High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:26 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Hey Konrad, check this out: Spam - Page 25

If you liked the YouTube clip of Benny talking about how much he hates Justin Bieber, you're going to love this. Last year Harbortown created a Benny vs. Bieber fight that was nothing short of epic. Funniest Spam posts ever! It starts six posts down on the page and continues for a couple of pages (I think). I still die laughing every time I think of this!

Haha Cool. Thanks Shannon. I just realized I went to eat and forgot to sing off... Going to go check it out NOW. Smile

You're welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Hey Shannon... I couldn't find it. Sad But, I can kinda imagine. So that's good! Smile

plugga wrote:
we have sorbetto which is more similar to ice cream and you can actually put it on a cone, while granita is this thing made of ice and fruit:

Spam - Page 33 GRANITA

I honestly had no idea the term italian ice even existed, should have used my imagination Razz

I did find this thought ^ I LOVE GELATTO!!! Which I know is way different. But STILL. It's SOOOOO good!!! Can I come over and stay with you Plugga? Smile
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:33 pm

The Poet Jonah wrote:

No, I didn't get a chance. Today was a weird work day. I will this weekend though. I REALLY hope I have The River on vinyl! Very Happy

OMG! The River is AMAZING! I love that song...I think I have a copy. Unfortunately you can't burn vinyl like you can cd's. Sorry Shannon. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Konrad, just click on this: Spam - Page 25
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:40 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
The Poet Jonah wrote:

OMG! The River is AMAZING! I love that song...I think I have a copy. Unfortunately you can't burn vinyl like you can cd's. Sorry Shannon. Crying or Very sad

Actually if you have a vinyl to mp3 converter recorder player you can Razz

But from what I've read from alot of reviews the quality comes out OK, not amazing or spot on

something gets lost from the transfer i guess
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
The Poet Jonah wrote:

The River is my favorite Bruce song and album. I love them sooooo much! I love you I have the CDs and I think my mom had the vinyl (she gave me her whole collection), I just have to go through the boxes and look. There are some great records in there! I can't wait to hear how amazing The River sounds on vinyl.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Debonair wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
The Poet Jonah wrote:

But from what I've read from alot of reviews the quality comes out OK, not amazing or spot on

I want one of those record players. As soon as I have some extra money, I will buy one. My record player is okay, but it doesn't sound as good as it used to and it's very picky. If the record isn't perfect, it won't play.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Debonair wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
The Poet Jonah wrote:

I want one of those record players. As soon as I have some extra money, I will buy one. My record player is okay, but it doesn't sound as good as it used to and it's very picky. If the record isn't perfect, it won't play.

I still need to get a record player, I have all of these THC vinyls and nothing to play them on.

Every time though I get close to having enough set aside to buy one, something happens to my car and all my money goes to that.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
The Poet Jonah wrote:

I still need to get a record player, I have all of these THC vinyls and nothing to play them on.

Every time though I get close to having enough set aside to buy one, something happens to my car and all my money goes to that.

Ugh, that stinks! I live in fear that something will happen to my car and since I'm always broke, I don't know what I'd do. Too scary to think about. Do you know what kind of record player you want to buy?
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:00 am

Konrad, just click on this: Spam - Page 25

HAHAHA! Ah, that was GREAT. Just Great! I will have to let Harbortown know I most thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn't know he was quite the comedian! Also, I hope there is a rematch some day! That would be epic.

Oh, and you just gotta love the Animal close-ups with a wide-angle lens. haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBu9nAOlRRE

Ahhh... too good.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 am

Phil Rockabill gave me a recommendation for the Audio Technica PL120, that he has. they go for like 230 and have good reviews.

But at the same time I'm also try to save up to buy a used car, maybe by the end of the summer, so i have to watch what i spend. And i see myself preordering the new record plus going to at least one show this summer, so that's probably 100 some dollars right there. So if I have to put off buying a record player I will
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:07 am

Oh yeah, John is hilarious! He has a bunch of comics featuring himself and JimmyB buried somewhere in the forum too. He needs to bring his comedy back to the forum soon. I laughed so hard with that Benny vs. Bieber fight I had tears pouring out of my eyes. Laughing

Those animals were all so cute! I have a picture of my dog, Scooby, like that and it's so funny! Normally he's a little scared of the camera, but that day he was interested and wouldn't get away from the lens, so I snapped away. Animals are great. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:10 am

Debonair wrote:
Phil Rockabill gave me a recommendation for the Audio Technica PL120, that he has. they go for like 230 and have good reviews.

But at the same time I'm also try to save up to buy a used car, maybe by the end of the summer, so i have to watch what i spend. And i see myself preordering the new record plus going to at least one show this summer, so that's probably 100 some dollars right there. So if I have to put off buying a record player I will

That's not a bad price for a quality record player. I'll have to check that one out. I love customer reviews. I always read them before buying electronics and I haven't been burned yet.

That's cool that you're looking into getting a new (used) car. Is there something specific you want, or just something more reliable?
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:13 am

Oh yeah, John is hilarious! He has a bunch of comics featuring himself and JimmyB buried somewhere in the forum too. He needs to bring his comedy back to the forum soon. I laughed so hard with that Benny vs. Bieber fight I had tears pouring out of my eyes. Laughing

Those animals were all so cute! I have a picture of my dog, Scooby, like that and it's so funny! Normally he's a little scared of the camera, but that day he was interested and wouldn't get away from the lens, so I snapped away. Animals are great. Very Happy

Haha... That's cool. You should post the pic of your dog up. Oh, and of course post one of yourself in "post pictures of yourself" Razz

Laughing
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:17 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Haha... That's cool. You should post the pic of your dog up. Oh, and of course post one of yourself in "post pictures of yourself" Razz

Laughing

NOPE! No pictures of me. I'm a rebel like that. Wink I'll have to go through my camera this weekend and find that funny one of Scooby. I've posted cute photos of him before, but not a silly one. He's such a monster. Right now he's laying on his back in front of the window air conditioner I have in my bedroom because he's a furball and gets too hot, and he's snoring like an old man. Goofy dog. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 am

Alright guys, I'm going to say goodnight. Adios amigos! wave Sleep
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 am

Ah, record players. Yes. I saved up a bit and bought this little gem. If you can save up for it Deb, it really is an amazing one. Fully automatic and everything. All you have to do is literally push a button, and it will play your record. But, that one you mentioned sounds nice too. hmmm...

Anyway, here's a link to the one I ended up getting:

http://www.onecall.com/product/Denon/DP-300F/Turntable/_/R-33178?prop11=dennon+turntable&prop12=6&evar15=dennon+turntable&prop4=Search%20Results%20(type%20ahead)&evar3=Non-Browse&prop13=Products

Haha That is pretty funny Shannon. Sounds like quite the dog! And, yes, yes...you are a rebel. Rolling Eyes

Goodnight! wave
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:26 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
I know, I'm a son of a bastard... Sad

Never! You're the board sweetie pie! Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:27 am

USELESS BACK STORY YOU CAN SKIP

Haha well its not really on my own will. The car I drive is actually technically my brother. Ive for the most part though have had work and needed a car to drive to school. He though took the train to get to his school, and doesn't have a job. So the car, temporarily, became mine. But now he graduated and is looking for a job so once he gets one its basically going to be his again.

My family has had slight arguments over who would get the car, because I've put alot of mechanical money into the car over the years ( new tires, breaks, oil changes etc). but he also paid the car payments for awhile when it was under him. But i know him, hes not going to buy a car, so im just going to do .

HERES THE ACTUAL ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION lol!

I dont know a hell of alot about used cars. But the small amount i do know, and Not to go against American made, but foreign cars tend to be better when it comes to used. My mom had a used honda civic and she would be happy if i got one of those. Especially because civics are known as great used cars.

But I'm not settling on anything yet, and 100% open minded to any type of used car. My price range is 5,000- 10,000 which you can find decent cars in that range, at least I have so far. So any advice I'm open.

Last edited by Debonair on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:28 am

Alright guys, I'm going to say goodnight. Adios amigos! wave Sleep

DAMMIT ALL THAT TYPING!!!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Ah, record players. Yes. I saved up a bit and bought this little gem. If you can save up for it Deb, it really is an amazing one. Fully automatic and everything. All you have to do is literally push a button, and it will play your record. But, that one you mentioned sounds nice too. hmmm...

Anyway, here's a link to the one I ended up getting:

I'll keep that one in mind, like I said I'm no where near close to buying a record player yet, mainly due to other financial obligations, so I'll probably do some research before I buy. Yours does have some nice options so maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next