DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+15
Debonair
I Came To Dance
simo
Harbortown
Klown
plugga
The Poet Jonah
TGAforLIFE
Camus
steph
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:26 am

Steph, I have never played Blink or Ruckus. What are they like? Phase 10 is fun!

I need to dye my hair too. It's been a while and it looks all blech. I'm thinking of going back to red, or maybe dark brown. Right now it's just a faded medium brown and I think it looks gross. Time for a change!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:28 am

Red_Heels wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Red_Heels wrote:
Jenna, I think I will start calling you Not Shannon from now on. Wink
Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Frying Pan Take that!

I'll beat you up. Twisted Evil

I'd like to see you try. You know I 'd win. (don't hurt me) No

Hmm...I'll have to plan my attack. You might be able to beat me up, but I could outsmart you! Frying Pan *Shannon runs away and hides, fearing the wrath of her devious little sister*
Back to top Go down
Red_Heels
A Contender
A Contender
Red_Heels

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:29 am

Yes! One jerk can bring you down hard. Shannon tells me to quit just about every day.
Back to top Go down
Red_Heels
A Contender
A Contender
Red_Heels

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:31 am

Red_Heels wrote:
Red_Heels wrote:

Hmm...I'll have to plan my attack. You might be able to beat me up, but I could outsmart you! Frying Pan *Shannon runs away and hides, fearing the wrath of her devious little sister*

"Jenna knows where she is hiding. There are only so many places that a person her height can hide." BOO!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:31 am

Steph, I have never played Blink or Ruckus. What are they like? Phase 10 is fun!

I need to dye my hair too. It's been a while and it looks all blech. I'm thinking of going back to red, or maybe dark brown. Right now it's just a faded medium brown and I think it looks gross. Time for a change!

yeah, when my mom first explained Phase 10 to me i was so bored and didn't want to play it. i HATE having to listen to a bunch of directions to learn how to play a game, it drives me nuts. but once i learned it, it's fun! Razz

Blink is a card game where you have to match a card based on either the number, color, or shape on the card, and you're playing on the same deck of cards as another person, it's really fast paced, you just have to go through all your cards before they do! but it can get so fast, it's very competitive and funny.

Ruckus is a game where you put any matches down in front of you, and if someone else has one of the same cards, they can steal your pile, and you try to accummulate the most cards!

wow, explaining card games makes them sound terribly boring! but they're fun!

i would suggest a color, but i have no idea what you look like and what would look good on you!
i was just red! it's so pretty, but it's lots of upkeep, too much work for me, and like i said, i don't feel like myself without darker hair. although it turned out almost black this time. my boss said i reminded her of "that betty boop-ish person" (meaning Bettie Page). i get the weirdest "you-look-like-so-and-so's" when my hair is long and dark with bangs. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:32 am

Red_Heels wrote:
Red_Heels wrote:
Red_Heels wrote:

"Jenna knows where she is hiding. There are only so many places that a person her height can hide." BOO!

I. Am. Burned. That hurt. Now I'll go cry about being freakishly tall. You're just jealous because you're short. Being tall is cool!
Back to top Go down
Red_Heels
A Contender
A Contender
Red_Heels

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:33 am

I'll post a picture of Shannon so you can see. Mwah ha ha ha! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:34 am

Red_Heels wrote:

you should probably go run and hide now, i'm genuinely concerned for your safety... pale
Back to top Go down
Red_Heels
A Contender
A Contender
Red_Heels

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:35 am

The little sister wins again. cheers
Back to top Go down
Red_Heels
A Contender
A Contender
Red_Heels

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 am

steph wrote:
Red_Heels wrote:

you should probably go run and hide now, i'm genuinely concerned for your safety... pale

I'm scared. affraid
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:37 am

steph wrote:

yeah, when my mom first explained Phase 10 to me i was so bored and didn't want to play it. i HATE having to listen to a bunch of directions to learn how to play a game, it drives me nuts. but once i learned it, it's fun! Razz

Blink is a card game where you have to match a card based on either the number, color, or shape on the card, and you're playing on the same deck of cards as another person, it's really fast paced, you just have to go through all your cards before they do! but it can get so fast, it's very competitive and funny.

Ruckus is a game where you put any matches down in front of you, and if someone else has one of the same cards, they can steal your pile, and you try to accummulate the most cards!

i would suggest a color, but i have no idea what you look like and what would look good on you!
i was just red! it's so pretty, but it's lots of upkeep, too much work for me, and like i said, i don't feel like myself without darker hair. although it turned out almost black this time. my boss said i reminded her of "that betty boop-ish person" (meaning Bettie Page). i get the weirdest "you-look-like-so-and-so's" when my hair is long and dark with bangs. Rolling Eyes

Those games sound fun! I'll have to look for them. Very Happy

My hair turned out black once and it was horrible! I am really pale (but with a reddish tone to my skin and some freckles) and it washed me out so bad. I looked like a vampire. My hair is naturally dark brown, but I have always had a thing for red hair. Maybe I'll go with a dark red, as long as I can get it to look natural. I hate when it turns out funny and makes me look like a clown. jocolor
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 am

Red_Heels wrote:

No you won't, because you would fear the wrath that would come after that. I would get you back times ten and you know it. Plus, you're too nice and goody goody to do that. Wink
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:40 am

steph wrote:

Those games sound fun! I'll have to look for them. Very Happy

My hair turned out black once and it was horrible! I am really pale (but with a reddish tone to my skin and some freckles) and it washed me out so bad. I looked like a vampire. My hair is naturally dark brown, but I have always had a thing for red hair. Maybe I'll go with a dark red, as long as I can get it to look natural. I hate when it turns out funny and makes me look like a clown. jocolor

i know what you mean, i'm pale but i have a warmer tone to my skin, so black is not good on me. i actually dyed it jet black on purpose when i was younger! silent

dark red sounds good, that's what i was going for! i went to a salon to get it done, cause red is such a hard color to deal with. but you can find some good hair dyes at a Sally Beauty Supply, if you have one of those near you (not sure if you do!), and ask the salesperson for advice.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:43 am

^Hmm, I think there is a Sally Beauty Supply around here. I might go there and check it out. Thanks for the tip! I just get the cheapo drug store hair dye and it's always hit or miss. I hate dying my hair. It's such a pain!
Back to top Go down
Red_Heels
A Contender
A Contender
Red_Heels

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 am

^Hmm, I think there is a Sally Beauty Supply around here. I might go there and check it out. Thanks for the tip! I just get the cheapo drug store hair dye and it's always hit or miss. I hate dying my hair. It's such a pain!

I'm dark blonde and have never been anything but blonde.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 am

i usually just get the drugstore dye, too, i'm too impatient for anything else when i've made up my mind to dye my hair! Razz well, i'm just impatient in any case!

yeah, the dye they sell at Sally Beauty is supposedly a bit better for your hair. you have to purchase the dye and the developer separately and mix them in a bowl (and you'd probably want to buy a pair of disposable gloves for cheap, since they don't come with the dye), but it's not much more expensive than the drugstore kind at all! give it a try. L'Oreal has some nice dyes.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:50 am

Red_Heels wrote:

my hair was always a dark blonde/light brown shade that i hated, i've dyed my hair since i was fifteen.

your hair must be in pretty good condition if you've never messed with it, though!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:53 am

steph wrote:

i usually just get the drugstore dye, too, i'm too impatient for anything else when i've made up my mind to dye my hair! Razz well, i'm just impatient in any case!

yeah, the dye they sell at Sally Beauty is supposedly a bit better for your hair. you have to purchase the dye and the developer separately and mix them in a bowl (and you'd probably want to buy a pair of disposable gloves for cheap, since they don't come with the dye), but it's not much more expensive than the drugstore kind at all! give it a try. L'Oreal has some nice dyes.

Good advice! I'll go to the store and check it out sometime. I would love to have a great shade of red that looks natural and not purpley or orangey. I expect too much from an $8 bottle of hair dye!
Back to top Go down
Red_Heels
A Contender
A Contender
Red_Heels

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:54 am

steph wrote:
Red_Heels wrote:

my hair was always a dark blonde/light brown shade that i hated, i've dyed my hair since i was fifteen.

your hair must be in pretty good condition if you've never messed with it, though!

I used to dye it lighter blonde, but stopped when I was 18. Thinking about doing that again though. I'd probably get it professionally done this time around.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:55 am

Alright guys, I need to go to sleep. I have to be up in 5 hours. But I want to stay here! But I have to go to bed! But I'm not tired! But I should be! ...I think I have a problem... geek

Hasta mañana amigas! wave Sleep
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 am

steph wrote:

Good advice! I'll go to the store and check it out sometime. I would love to have a great shade of red that looks natural and not purpley or orangey. I expect too much from an $8 bottle of hair dye!

yeah, the dyes should say on the bottle what the undertone is: purple, blue, orange, red, neutral, etc. just ask the sales people for help, they should know what they are talking about. i've dyed my hair so many freaking times, i can give you hints, but i also still mess up sometimes! Razz i'm def. not a professional...

Red_Heels wrote:
steph wrote:
Red_Heels wrote:

I used to dye it lighter blonde, but stopped when I was 18. Thinking about doing that again though. I'd probably get it professionally done this time around.

yeah, dyeing your hair darker is easier than going lighter, it's probably best to go to a salon!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 am

Alright guys, I need to go to sleep. I have to be up in 5 hours. But I want to stay here! But I have to go to bed! But I'm not tired! But I should be! ...I think I have a problem... geek

goodnight! damn that yawning emoticon, IT MAKES ME YAWN EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Back to top Go down
Red_Heels
A Contender
A Contender
Red_Heels

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:01 am

steph wrote:

goodnight! damn that yawning emoticon, IT MAKES ME YAWN EVERY SINGLE TIME!

I'm off to sleep too. It was nice talking with you Steph! Goodnight everyone!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:02 am

nice talking to you, too! night, Jenna!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:27 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
It's settled, Ilaria is now the Dimestore Saints therapist!

I could possibly create a personal rank like this I think Razz

If I'm right you can create/assign people special ranks with out giving them any "special" privledges. I could be wrong though lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next