DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+15
Debonair
I Came To Dance
simo
Harbortown
Klown
plugga
The Poet Jonah
TGAforLIFE
Camus
steph
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Yeah, I can't eat pink steak. Rare meat looks so gross. No
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Ketchup?!

At least get some quality bearnaise or red wine sauce! God damn!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
That sounds like a nice relaxing spring break. Is your mom still thinking of coming out to SB sometime?
I'm not sure! She says tickets are very expensive, so we'll see.

In other news, we were talking about my sister and how she recently turned vegan. Immediately following that she was like "Oh! By the way, I just ordered 50 pounds of ox meat". I love my mom.

Haha, your mom sounds great! I could never be vegan like your sister, I like beef and chicken way too much, not to mention eggs and dairy! That would just be impossible. What does ox meat taste like?

Tickets from VA to CA are $500-$600 at the cheapest, so I can only imagine how much they would cost all the way from Sweden. It's ridiculous!
Whoa, Shannon, you haven't lived until you've had a good ox filet. God damn! It's so delicious.

Indeed, I'd hate being a vegan. My sister is reading all these horrible books about the meat industry and whatnot so that kinda scares her.

I just choose not to think about it. No meal is complete without meat! Does ox taste like beef?
Ox is like a really, really great piece of steak, but better.

Sounds good! Steak is my favorite. But I eat it with ketchup and everybody always thinks I'm weird. geek
Spam - Page 10 SeLQW

Ahahaha, I know, I know!

I've missed the comics. I love you
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Ketchup?!

Suspect Bearnaise or red wine sauce? Suspect I'll stick with ketchup. The next best thing would be A1 like Jimmy said. I am a very picky and very strange eater!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Ketchup?!

Suspect Bearnaise or red wine sauce? Suspect I'll stick with ketchup. The next best thing would be A1 like Jimmy said. I am a very picky and very strange eater!
Shannon, as a raiser of children it is important that you adhere to some adult standards!

I wish you could come over to Sweden and stay with my family for a week because we'd show you so much amazing food haha.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Ketchup?!

Shannon, as a raiser of children it is important that you adhere to some adult standards!

I wish you could come over to Sweden and stay with my family for a week because we'd show you so much amazing food haha.

Oh my gosh, the kids eat way better than I do! They eat lots of different types of ethnic food, they can eat with chopsticks without making a huge mess like me, and they aren't picky at all. But I have to say, my table manners are way better than theirs! I have been trying to instill good manners in them forever and it's an ongoing battle. Sigh...

I would love to go to Sweden for a week! Maybe someday I'll have the opportunity. I would love to see the towns where my ancestors came from. One of my cousins spent some time in Sweden during college (I think) and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Ketchup?!

Oh my gosh, the kids eat way better than I do! They eat lots of different types of ethnic food, they can eat with chopsticks without making a huge mess like me, and they aren't picky at all. But I have to say, my table manners are way better than theirs! I have been trying to instill good manners in them forever and it's an ongoing battle. Sigh...

I would love to go to Sweden for a week! Maybe someday I'll have the opportunity. I would love to see the towns where my ancestors came from. One of my cousins spent some time in Sweden during college (I think) and she loved it.
Table manners are everything. Actually all manners are everything.

Oh I think you'd love it in Sweden! It's very scenic, it's got tons of green space, historical buildings etc.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 pm

It seems that Wisconsin has decided to skip Spring this year. We went from freezing cold, to 70's overnight. This sucks. I WANT SPRING.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Ketchup?!

Table manners are everything. Actually all manners are everything.

Oh I think you'd love it in Sweden! It's very scenic, it's got tons of green space, historical buildings etc.

I agree about the whole manners thing. The girls are very good with please and thank you and remember to say excuse me and stuff like that, but it would be a miracle if they could get through a meal without playing with their food, using some kind of potty talk (instant time out!), or spilling stuff because they are fidgeting around. It drives me nuts! Their parents are so busy all the time that they miss at least 75% of the stuff the kids do, so I feel like I have to retrain them (as bad as that term sounds), every week. Summers are much better when they're with me for at least 50 hours a week though. Consistency is a great thing.

From everything I have read about Sweden and all of the pictures I've seen, it seems like one of the nicest places on Earth. And it gets SNOW! If I ever make it as a writer, giving me the money and the time to travel, I really want to go to Ireland, England, Sweden, and Germany. That would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
It seems that Wisconsin has decided to skip Spring this year. We went from freezing cold, to 70's overnight. This sucks. I WANT SPRING.

Same thing here! We went from 40s to upper 80s practically overnight. I hate it! And the pollen is everywhere already. My car looks orange. No
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:05 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:

Same thing here! We went from 40s to upper 80s practically overnight. I hate it! And the pollen is everywhere already. My car looks orange. No

So annoying. At the beginning of the week I was wearing my peacoat with several layers underneath, and now I can't even wear a sweatshirt outside because it's too warm! SDFBSHDCBK
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

So annoying. At the beginning of the week I was wearing my peacoat with several layers underneath, and now I can't even wear a sweatshirt outside because it's too warm! SDFBSHDCBK

Yep. I really noticed it with the kids. I went from bundling them up in ski jackets and ear muffs to digging sundresses out of their closets. I miss winter clothes already! I have to put all my scarves and gloves away and mourn the winter that never really was. No snow! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:13 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Yep. I really noticed it with the kids. I went from bundling them up in ski jackets and ear muffs to digging sundresses out of their closets. I miss winter clothes already! I have to put all my scarves and gloves away and mourn the winter that never really was. No snow! Crying or Very sad

You didn't get any snow at all?! That's so weird! I will not miss the snow, but I will miss my winter clothes.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

You didn't get any snow at all?! That's so weird! I will not miss the snow, but I will miss my winter clothes.

Not really! We got flurries once that didn't stick, and then a dusting one other time that was gone by midmorning. I think our lowest high temperature all winter was 39 degrees. I HATE GLOBAL WARMING! Evil or Very Mad sunny
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:21 pm

All right guys, I'm going to bed. 5:00 a.m. comes way too quickly! Have a good night everybody!

wave
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Good night!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:41 pm

I am going to bed as well. Night all.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:31 am

I said hello to Frank Turner on my way to the ladies room tonight. So you know what that means. We're engaged now. And after only one date!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:38 am

Well as long as I'm invited to the wedding...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:43 am

Of course!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:28 am

Also, one of the members of Ramshackle Army had a Gaslight shirt on (this one: http://www.backstreet-merch.com/images/products/bands/clothing/gaan/bsi_gaan06.gif ) , so points for him!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:35 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I said hello to Frank Turner on my way to the ladies room tonight. So you know what that means. We're engaged now. And after only one date!

SCORE cheers
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:38 am

*hi-5*

Late night confession time?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:41 am

YES PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:44 am

I secretly hoped Brian Fallon would show up to the Frank Turner show, and when Frank mentioned playing Asbury Park during his stint with the Revival Tour I thought he might be bringing him up! LOL

Bonus confession: Sometimes at Frank shows I feel like a doofus cus I don't know every lyric to every song like the rest of the crowd seems to. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next